Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: of rising hell and hot water... [SG]  (Read 936 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Must write right for the wrights rite... Right?
    • View Profile
of rising hell and hot water... [SG]
« on: August 19, 2018, 02:45:14 am »

You are a High devil, with armies of servants at your disposal- this wasn’t always so, you were born an ordinary... [Choose one] Dwarf - Elf - Human
As you grew older, you grew to be a… [Choose one] Artificer - Mercenary - Assassin - Sorcerer - Cleric
However- your end came swiftly and mercilessly when you made a mistake of… [Choose one] Lust - Wrath - Greed - Envy - Pride - Sloth - Gluttony
Upon your arrival you met once more with one you know you can truly trust in… [Choose one] Assadus - Victor - Hecuvi - Jennessa - Quixin
They watched over you as you began the change- kept other demons from harvesting the evil bubbling away in you, and when you awoke again it was complete- your new form fully developed…
Soon after you “procured” the section of abyssal land where you began- as advertised it had… [Choose 1-2] Great mineral deposits - A semi-active portal to the mortal plane - A Multitude of Demonic plants - A graveyard built over it in the mortal plane - A very stable earth structure
However, the seller had failed to mention something rather important… [An Equal number to the above] The Previous tenants had not left - It was prone to Magma storms - there was an active angel camp there - The local spacetime was prone to fits - there were several churches and temples built over it in the mortal plane

This is a SG AKA Suggestion game- Why am I trying to run a SG? because (1) I need to work on my writing, (2) My other two games have been rather slow- and (3) if I'm not working on anything I quickly devolve into laziness.    General things to note about this game: I'll probably be using the [ abbr ] tag quite a bit to condense things down, and You will only gain information about mechanics and backstory as they become relevant- both because I'd rather not write up several pages of information about something you end up not being able to do, and because I know if I start putting all that up I'll get too creative and run out of room for the actual game.

Amendment- I will Note that there will be a MINIMUM Two days between turns.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 10:43:21 am by crazyabe »
I should really learn not to post new games in the middle of the night... eh heres a LINK to my newest forum game, not that I gave up the other two I'm trying to run.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
Re: of rising hell and hot water... [SG]
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 03:10:36 am »

Dwarf/Mercenary/Wrath/Assadus/Portal/Inhabited

Name: Sankis

Let's be a really murderous demon.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:39:47 am by KittyTac »
RODCHENKO WORKS IN SIGS
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 06:34:01 am »

+1
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Yami

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 08:51:11 pm »

Human/Sorcerer/Pride/Victor/Demonic Plants/Space-Time Fits

Let's made things Interesting!

~Yami
Is it a bad sign that I purposefully deface masterwork engravings because I understand the importance of the throwing skill?

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 11:15:31 pm »

Plan: Lets science the sh** out of this.
Dwarf/ Artificer/Greed/Victor/ Great mineral deposits/A semi-active portal to the mortal plane/active angel camp/several churches and temples

Dwarvish ingenuity.
H͞ere̸ is͘ şo̸meţh̢i͞ng͟ c̀òo̸l͢

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 11:37:56 pm »

Elf-Artificer-Pride-Quixin

A semi-active portal to the mortal plane - A Multitude of Demonic plants
It was prone to Magma storms - the local spacetime was prone to fit

We were the greatest artist elven kind had ever known, at least in our mind, and Quixin appreciates talent.  Now we live in a dense demonic jungle prone to dangerous storms and while the space-time is unstable that is what allowed a portal to sometimes be opened to the mortal plane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 11:43:59 pm »

+1

+1 to being murderous demon
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 11:07:38 am »

Elf-Artificer-Pride-Quixin

A semi-active portal to the mortal plane - A Multitude of Demonic plants
It was prone to Magma storms - the local spacetime was prone to fit

We were the greatest artist elven kind had ever known, at least in our mind, and Quixin appreciates talent.  Now we live in a dense demonic jungle prone to dangerous storms and while the space-time is unstable that is what allowed a portal to sometimes be opened to the mortal plane.
+1

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 01:01:51 pm »

nevermind some people like my plan
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 10:25:47 pm by dgr11897 »
H͞ere̸ is͘ şo̸meţh̢i͞ng͟ c̀òo̸l͢
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 01:04:43 pm »

+1

+1 to being murderous demon

I +1 murder demon.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2018, 10:00:58 pm »

Plan: Lets science the sh** out of this.
Dwarf/ Artificer/Greed/Victor/ Great mineral deposits/A semi-active portal to the mortal plane/active angel camp/several churches and temples

Dwarvish ingenuity.
+1

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Must write right for the wrights rite... Right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2018, 04:02:38 am »

You finally arrived at place- a mostly open field with a portal that opens roughly once weekly- but the damned three faced liar didn't say a damn thing about there being something else here... however This may not be as bad as it could be... "Sir. we have three options of attack- we can sneak up on them and kill them quickly, we can run in and give them a chance to defend themselves, or you can use up some of the power that didn't go into your form to build up a loyal army we can use to distract them while we attack from a different direction, as it is unlikely they will be willing to serve you." "Very good Assadus, I'll consider your opinion."

To put things simply- there are five black log structures ringed by a Short dirt wall with only one opening around the place where the portal supposedly shows up, You have to figure out how to clear the inhabitants out- Lethally or non is your decision.

(-I know this first update is a bit... Short, but if you read all the spoilers you'll figure out why that might be.-)
I should really learn not to post new games in the middle of the night... eh heres a LINK to my newest forum game, not that I gave up the other two I'm trying to run.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2018, 12:12:45 am »

We should sneak in and kill them.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 12:15:10 am »

Go in extremely loud and kill them all.
RODCHENKO WORKS IN SIGS
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2018, 12:22:41 am »

We led men in life, it should be the same in death.  For now fodder will suffice to prevent us from being surrounded.

Build up an army.
Pages: [1] 2