Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Parsely Plays: Pathologic and Ocarina of Time (and other games)  (Read 4295 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Hi I'm Parsely, a species of flowering plant in the family Apiaceae, and I like playing video games with my friends

The title shows the games currently on the schedule.

My Twitch channel, watch the games live and we'll talk to you while we play!
My YouTube channel (I edit the streams and archive them here)

Stream Schedule (MST is GMT-7)
Sunday 12PM MST [Playing: Mystery Game (I usually decide what I'm playing the same day)]
Wednesday 5PM MST [Playing: Pathologic OR Ocarina of Time]
Saturday 12PM MST [Playing: ???]

Stream Archives
Past LPs:
- Witcher 3 Playlist
- Yomawari Playlist
Current LPs:
- Ocarina of Time Ironman Playlist
- Pathologic Playlist
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 02:40:55 am by Parsely »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Parsely Suddenly Streams Games Regularly
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 07:26:57 pm »

A bit late but the next stream is starting in about 15 minutes, playing more Duelyst.

E: Stream over, thanks for watching! Improved the mic audio a lot this time but the game audio was a little louder than my voice, I'll keep tweaking things to make it better.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:04:14 am by Parsely »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 01:41:26 am »

Streaming my matches for a Duelyst tournament called "Deadlyst" tomorrow (it's 11:37PM here as of this post). The stream starts at the normal time, we'll ladder until the tournament starts at 1PM MST. We'll probably also watch the replays for other players to see what their strategies were since the tournament uniquely requires a player's own general to die in order for that player to win. For non-Duelyst players, the most universal explanation is it's kind of like playing chess except you want YOUR king to be caught in checkmate, which requires some interesting backwards thinking.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 01:43:57 am by Parsely »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 06:45:38 pm »

Lost in the first round, 1-2, thanks to everyone who came to watch! I had a lot of fun showing off the rest of the tourney after I was knocked out.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 11:50:55 am »

Stream will start an hour later than usual today, we're going to pick up where we left off on Gauntlet last Wednesday.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Parsely Streams: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 12:25:29 pm »

I've moved Duelyst to the weekends because I want Wednesdays to be for another game (whatever I feel like playing that week or perhaps what people would like me to play), so we're going to be playing Stalker in 6.5 hours!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Parsely Streams: Pathologic
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 09:01:30 pm »

Well I had to uninstall and reinstall Stalker to actually start a new game, and I didn't want to wait so me and GentlemanRaptor played Pathologic instead. We had a lot of fun playing so we're probably going to play it again next Wednesday.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Parsely Streams: Duelyst, Pathologic, and Yomawari: Night Alone
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2018, 05:45:50 pm »

My friend and I streamed some Yomawari: Night Alone yesterday and had a blast, we're going to be doing that every Saturday until we finish it!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 12:18:45 am »

Second Pathologic stream is tomorrow, we'll recap what happened last time at the start and we'll be answering questions about the game in chat. The archives for the first stream are also going up right now:
Pathologic Playlist

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 10:50:18 am »

Still on for Pathologic this Wednesday but no stream this weekend unfortunately.

Pathologic is going to go on for a while but I'm expecting Yomawari to wrap up pretty soon, I'm open to suggestions about what to play through next.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 01:24:40 pm »

Short Pathologic stream last night, thanks for watching! I uploaded the last of the archive videos for the previous Pathologic stream, so check out the playlist in the OP if you wanna catch up. We always recap the last stream and answer questions about the plot, and the game is really starting to get interesting now that we're getting to the parts of the game that involve the disease.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Parsely Streams: Pathologic and Witcher 3 (also card games)
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2018, 12:43:22 pm »

We finished Yomawari last week (I'll finish uploading the archives soon) and we're starting Witcher 3 today in about an hour, I got the Game of the Year edition so I have all the DLC too, very excited to play through this game, I really like Witcher 2 but hated the freaking combat and I hear 3 has improved on that front.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Parsely Streams: Pathologic and Witcher 3 (also card games)
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2018, 10:22:32 am »

Yomawari hasn't gone completely up since I lost the archive for one of the streams, at some point I have to go back and play through the entire game again (UGH) to get the lost footage. Until school's over dat ain't gon happen while I could be spending time upping newer LP parts

When Pathologic is over I'm planning to play Ocarina of Time with a new co-host (RIP GentlemanRaptor (yes in case you didn't know that is Raptor playing with me)), and after Witcher 3 is done (which may be ages) it's gonna likely be me guiding Ethan through The Last Express or Return of the Obra Dinn, both of which I'm EXTREMELY excited for because those games are fucking amazing

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Parsely Plays: Pathologic and Ocarina of Time (and other games)
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2018, 02:43:09 am »

Started an ironman run of Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts only.

Stopped Witcher 3 because while it's a great game, it's long and I don't want to play the same game for a year, the frame rate on my rig is terrible, and it's just a really slow game in general, so we dropped it.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 02:45:39 am by Parsely »