Author Topic: CULT  (Read 70342 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: CULT
« Reply #375 on: January 02, 2019, 10:56:07 am »

This all seems a bit weird, but I'm too far in to back out now.
"Well, that's unfortunate. Are you certain there's no way I could convince you to let me work for you? I promise you, I can be very resourceful. Very... helpful." she said with a sweet manipulative smile, mentally cursing herself for the damage done to her good looks from today's and last night's quite stressful activities.
Try one last time to convince them. If they refuse my offer, then sign the paper and get my money, I guess.

Spoiler: Helen "The Recorder" (click to show/hide)

Hotfire90

« Reply #376 on: January 02, 2019, 10:57:25 am »

Lower the hobo's guard by offering him a small reward for a job well done. Once he has lowered his guard, use my favor die and sedate and restrain him, making sure to cover his mouth.
Spoiler: Richard Reed (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 02, 2019, 11:49:27 am »

"We just had someone discover, with significant effort, that human sacrifice never ends up well for cults of the scholar.  And isn't necessary."

Despite my objections, help out.  Mostly to make sure the cleanup goes adequately.. we've got deliveries coming in tomorrow.

Spoiler: Sean O'Malley (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:02:27 pm by Devastator »

Hotfire90

« Reply #378 on: January 02, 2019, 01:04:49 pm »

"There's no need to worry, he's an easy target and no one will search for him. I'll make sure myself that nobody can find the body."

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 02, 2019, 01:34:33 pm »

Returning to the hideout, Alexis saw that Richard Reed and Sean O'Malley was about to dissect the hobo. A chill went down her spine and, for the first time since joining the cult life Alexis felt conflicted. On one hand, she was eager to gain favor from the Scholar, especially since she'd had no such luck with the toads. Her hand wound ached just thinking about it. On the other hand; however, they were about to kill and dissect or even vivisect a fellow human being against his will. To be honest, she wasn't prepared to go this far but, given her recent luck, she was eyeing the homeless man hungrily. The bout of pleasure she'd felt when killing the toad seemed to drift to the surface in anticipation. After a few minutes of internal debate, Alexis gave a loud sigh and decided to give it a go. She needed the favor and no one would miss a homeless man, right? Regardless of what happens though, she knew that there was no turning back.

"Allow me to assist you, Richard," she finally said, trying to keep her breathing level. Of course, it wasn't caused by fear. "I was once a high school biology teacher, after all."

Help Richard subdue and operate on the homeless man.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 10:53:36 am by Sir Elventide »

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 02, 2019, 03:56:38 pm »

Okay, we're doing it. Deep breaths now. Help subdue our hapless victim and then head to the doorway to keep watch."I'll keep an eye out. Last thing we want is some janitor bumbling in.
Spoiler: Alexander Sill (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 02, 2019, 07:33:26 pm »

*ahem* "I will assist. Provide backup if necessary."

While the others are subduing the hobo, subtly ready a knife. If their attempt fails, intercept him and slash his neck open.
Afterwards lend my surgical tools and assist with the vivisection/dissection.

"...The reward is worth the risk. We can resort to more humane options after we clean this up."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #382 on: January 04, 2019, 02:19:30 pm »

This all seems a bit weird, but I'm too far in to back out now.
"Well, that's unfortunate. Are you certain there's no way I could convince you to let me work for you? I promise you, I can be very resourceful. Very... helpful." she said with a sweet manipulative smile, mentally cursing herself for the damage done to her good looks from today's and last night's quite stressful activities.
Try one last time to convince them. If they refuse my offer, then sign the paper and get my money, I guess.

"We shall consider it" the man says, tucking the video into a pocket. "We have your information, after all. We will get in contact if we require your services."

*ahem* "I will assist. Provide backup if necessary."

While the others are subduing the hobo, subtly ready a knife. If their attempt fails, intercept him and slash his neck open.
Afterwards lend my surgical tools and assist with the vivisection/dissection.

"...The reward is worth the risk. We can resort to more humane options after we clean this up."

Okay, we're doing it. Deep breaths now. Help subdue our hapless victim and then head to the doorway to keep watch."I'll keep an eye out. Last thing we want is some janitor bumbling in.
[/quote]
Returning to the hideout, Alexis saw that Richard Reed and Sean O'Malley was about to dissect the hobo. A chill went down her spine and, for the first time since joining the cult life Alexis felt conflicted. On one hand, she was eager to gain favor from the Scholar, especially since she'd had no such luck with the toads. Her hand wound ached just thinking about it. On the other hand; however, they were about to kill and dissect or even vivisect a fellow human being against his will. To be honest, she wasn't prepared to go this far but, given her recent luck, she was eyeing the homeless man hungrily. The bout of pleasure she'd felt when killing the toad seemed to drift to the surface in anticipation. After a few minutes of internal debate, Alexis gave a loud sigh and decided to give it a go. She needed the favor and no one would miss a homeless man, right? Regardless of what happens though, she knew that there was no turning back.

"Allow me to assisted you, Richard," she finally said, trying to keep her breathing level. Of course, it wasn't caused by fear. "I was once a high school biology teacher, after all."

Help Richard subdue and operate on the homeless man.

"We just had someone discover, with significant effort, that human sacrifice never ends up well for cults of the scholar.  And isn't necessary."

Despite my objections, help out.  Mostly to make sure the cleanup goes adequately.. we've got deliveries coming in tomorrow.

Lower the hobo's guard by offering him a small reward for a job well done. Once he has lowered his guard, use my favor die and sedate and restrain him, making sure to cover his mouth.
Through use of sedative laced food and distraction, the cadre of cultists manages to drug the hobo into unconsciousness and then drag him onto the table. They feed him another few sedatives forcefully, restrain him. Ailn places the surgical tools on the table and then...everyone sort of just stands there nervously. People have offered to help with clean up and to assist in the act, but no one comes forward as the primary actor.

Hotfire90

« Reply #383 on: January 04, 2019, 03:06:22 pm »

"Everyone, pick an organ and let's get to work. I'll be leading the general surgery and making sure that each of you successfully remove your chosen organ without any problems."

Lead the surgery, make sure the eye can observe the surgery and help out the others in their own respective surgeries. Once everyone else is done, remove the heart of our patient victim.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 04, 2019, 03:24:42 pm »

"Hmm. Let's do this."

You know it. Just get in there. Precision is key; remove organs intact.

Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 05, 2019, 07:05:01 am »

"We didn't come this far just to scurry off with our tails between our legs, did we?"

Taking a deep breath, she whispered to herself, "Okay, this is just like dissecting a frog, only much bigger and with a shit-ton more legal and ethical ramifications attached. Scholar, direct my blade."

Start by removing the stomach intact.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 10:54:43 am by Sir Elventide »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 05, 2019, 12:32:32 pm »

"I certainly hope not. I wouldn't want to see anyone unreliable among our number. That would be troublesome to deal with. Troublesome indeed."

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 05, 2019, 12:58:44 pm »

Commence with the murder and dissection of a fellow human being.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 06, 2019, 09:48:36 am »

"I'll take the first watch then. If any of you need a break, come out and I'll swap.

Go stand outside and act casual. If anyone not in the cult wants to come in, loudly try to talk them out of it. I'm sure I can think up some bullshit excuse or other.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #389 on: January 06, 2019, 09:57:31 am »

Look at that guy really hard. Does he look like a cultist? Or someone who could be a cultist? Does he smell of weird candles or have specks of blood under his fingernails or something?

Regardless, sign the paper and get my money.

If possible and the news will be on soon, find some screen in the lobby and stick around. It'll be fun to see how they portray the story.

Then drive to the hideout and find the Scholar's orb.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36