Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Societies where cheating on your partner leads to ostracization from the communi  (Read 11538 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Boys I'm drunk and in Lsd and a girl with a bf keeps touching me, should u go for it?
Wait, is the girl or the boyfriend touching you?
There is only one grammatically valid way to interpret that sentence. The boyfriend cannot possibly be the subject of that clause. Please try harder to be a troll next time.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile

inb4 "h-hah sorry guys I was just sooo drunk TROLED XD". Exaggerated drunk text tends to prelude such things.
Boys I'm drunk and in Lsd and a girl with a bf keeps touching me, should u go for it?
Wait, is the girl or the boyfriend touching you?
There is only one grammatically valid way to interpret that sentence. The boyfriend cannot possibly be the subject of that clause. Please try harder to be a troll next time.
I can't believe he got with her boyfriend while crying so hard about the horrors of infidelity. Just as a genuine word of warning in case the OP is serious: it is very easy to view everything as being terribly dishonest if you constantly engage in and immerse yourself in such activity whilst pushing off the responsibility to others.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 05:06:21 am by George_Chickens »
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't believe he got with her boyfriend while crying so hard about the horrors of infidelity.

Certainly not without asking after societies where homosexuality is frowned upon, at any rate.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

OP should go for the threesome, maybe it would change his mindset.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

That would only increase the numbers of cheaters by one though
Love, scriver~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

If both partners are willing and involved in the act its not quite cheating though, more like a nonstandard open relationship
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If both partners are willing and involved in the act its not quite cheating though, more like a nonstandard open relationship

Exactly, it stops the cheating situation and ensures fun for all.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No because the third person is in a relationship
Love, scriver~

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

But it's a relationship with the second person.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Ah, It has become abundantly clear that we should leave this thread to rot.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile

I'll make the Toad-Signal.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 11:20:28 am by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What?

If he has threesomes with his girl and the boys she wants to cheat on him with (as it has already been established all women are cheaters in this scenario) so as to prevent said cheating, the guy will turn out to be in a relationship with someone else (as it has been established that everyone he sleeps with is a cheater) making three cheaters of the threesomites instead of the usual two.
Love, scriver~

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What?

If he has threesomes with his girl and the boys she wants to cheat on him with (as it has already been established all women are cheaters in this scenario) so as to prevent said cheating, the guy will turn out to be in a relationship with someone else (as it has been established that everyone he sleeps with is a cheater) making three cheaters of the threesomites instead of the usual two.

Congrats, this post made my brain hurt more than the original thread's.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Boys I'm drunk and in Lsd and a girl with a bf keeps touching me, should u go for it? Why does she keep touching me?

See how live is?

Maybe you need to quit hanging around people of low moral caliber like you say you want, even though your actions directly contradict that.

Whatever. This is starting to come off as narcissistic bragging.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6