Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Societies where cheating on your partner leads to ostracization from the communi  (Read 11429 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I don't think I'm the only one who is assuming none of the sexes happened
Love, scriver~

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It would be news that Chad plays DF, but we live in a strange world.
let

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile

Boys I'm drunk and in Lsd and a girl with a bf keeps touching me, should u go for it? Why does she keep touching me?

See how live is?

Maybe you need to quit hanging around people of low moral caliber like you say you want, even though your actions directly contradict that.

Whatever. This is starting to come off as narcissistic bragging.
It's because this thread is a self-indulgent what if scenario, if not outright trolling. It's a vision of what a deeply inexperienced and insecure person (or someone emulating them for laughs) may view people with active sex lives to be. Just look at his prior posts on the topic, this is a huge jump from "guys how do I ask a girl out, guys how do I know if a girl likes me?" and the occasional ">tfw no GF".

"You may have heard of people who don't have sex, well nuh uh, not me! I have at least seven adulteries a day, and I do ALL THE DRUGS. But that's just me, Chad Notavirgin.". Long story short is to stop feeding the ego of OP, as in either case that's what he's here for.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It better be, the prospect of some genuinly confused lad leaping from one bad decision to the next, reading trough comments of him in the third person while coming down from acid isn't exactly uplifting... I'd hate to strengthen cognitive dissonance by affirming some perceived hostility, that would be due to the inherent properties of the misconception. Not exactly "pedagogically valuable" in case of trust issues and drug abuse. On the other hand there is the good old "sometimes you have to land on your butt".
let
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]