Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Societies where cheating on your partner leads to ostracization from the communi  (Read 11537 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Why, because you want to know about places where adultery is punished in a big deal fashion. I'm educating you about which places are those and how you would fare in them, just as I educated you about the consequences of your drug abuse. It's a duty of sorts.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

Why does OP want to go to a country where they'd get ostracised and punished for their behaviour? Masochism or smt?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

He doesn't understand the idiom "two to tango".
Love, scriver~

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why does OP want to go to a country where they'd get ostracised and punished for their behaviour? Masochism or smt?

If I was married, I wouldn't be sleeping with committed people.
Why are you a condescending loser not giving life advice on the life advice sub forum and instead mock me?

Why, because you want to know about places where adultery is punished in a big deal fashion. I'm educating you about which places are those and how you would fare in them, just as I educated you about the consequences of your drug abuse. It's a duty of sorts.

In the OP I clearly said English speaking yet all you can talk about is non-English speaking places. You are clearly triggered.
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

Why are you a condescending loser not giving life advice on the life advice sub forum and instead mock me?

In the OP I clearly said English speaking yet all you can talk about is non-English speaking places. You are clearly triggered.

I hope you are not serious. Every day we stray further from God's light.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Considering you are asking for help, what do you hope to gain by insulting the folks trying to figure you out?

You have proposed a goal which seems at odds with your current lifestyle, you can’t blame people for wanting to dig deeper.

Edit: oh hey OP made a similar thread last year. Looks like their opinion of the lady people hasn’t changed. One wonders why they thought B12s view on that would change in the interim.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 07:52:23 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

You said preferably English speaking but that's regrettably not an option. You're going to have to learn either Arabic, Urdu, or Hebrew. I'm sorry but that's how it rolls. But dont worry, I'm sure you wont need too many lamguage classes
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You keep doing it.

If I was married, I wouldn't be sleeping with

Allmost there, now stick the landing.

committed people

aaw... :-[

Nice touch, because it's obvious to everybody here, but you, that you are contributing to the erosion of the very morals you are mourning. Moral principles that you seem to fail to understand to be an illusion, come on if nobody is cheating on you because they get lapidated or whipped, does that really count? You should have more pride than that, but it's apparent that you're looking for an assymetrical safeguard.
let

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You keep doing it.

If I was married, I wouldn't be sleeping with

Allmost there, now stick the landing.

committed people

aaw... :-[

Nice touch, because it's obvious to everybody here, but you, that you are contributing to the erosion of the very morals you are mourning. Moral principles that you seem to fail to understand to be an illusion, come on if nobody is cheating on you because they get lapidated or whipped, does that really count? You should have more pride than that, but it's apparent that you're looking for an assymetrical safeguard.

So you are saying it's wrong to sleep around if you are single?

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you are saying it's wrong to sleep around if you are single?

Every society that fits your criteria would say that, actually.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm saying that with morals as regulatory device, you can only breed dishonesty. You want to get a working set of ethics to be able to find somebody who has the same, and in order for that person to even want to be with you.
But things like "if you don't satisfy your partner you deserve x" are just iredeemable if it wasn't for your age; and boy are you in for a bad surprise when you move in together with someone. If you need a guideline: don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you; better yet, treat other like you want to be treated.

The thing is you could get me to agree that is a sad state of affair when young girls brag about their high number of sexual encounters, just like the men, as if it was equally hard to be pull off... or even an achievement in the first place. But all that western society wee is just alt right alt right talking points designed to make young men like yourself resentful.
let

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

I'm educating you
It depresses me that I believe you really believe that.

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Boys I'm drunk and in Lsd and a girl with a bf keeps touching me, should u go for it? Why does she keep touching me?

See how live is?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

No, you shouldn't go for it. That would be wrong.

Anyway, just to forestall this thread from having any further reason to exist and continue to annoy me personally, which it does so much, look, OP, you can find the kind of social norms you're looking for all over America as long as you stay away from certain subcultures (read: metastatic SoCal). You may lock the thread and begin applying for your visa now. No I will not put you up, but staying away from metastatic SoCal also has the benefit that rent is much lower.

Oh, and PM me if you want advice overcoming your trust issues, because you sure as hell aren't going to get that from anyone else.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 01:24:35 am by Maximum Spin »

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Boys I'm drunk and in Lsd and a girl with a bf keeps touching me, should u go for it?
Wait, is the girl or the boyfriend touching you?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6