Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 101

Author Topic: House of Storms  (Read 38838 times)

Trissy-Tama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: House of Storms
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2018, 07:00:11 pm »

[Redacted at request]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:56:30 pm by Trissy-Tama »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2018, 07:00:37 pm »

I will have the ribs. The marrow will make for a good snack, later.” Atil stated, with the bluntness of a hammer. Taking the mug, he downed a quarter of the liquid in one go, before laying it down. It was bitter, but strong.

If there is some left, give the Warforged and his party a drink. At least one of them have caught beside me, in the past. Him living this long deserves recognition.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 07:03:48 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2018, 07:15:13 pm »

"I am brother Jonathan." He closed his eyes and bowed his head. "A humble servant of the Silver flame and yes I can guide you to the House of Lyrander, if the abbot allows me leave."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2018, 10:03:49 pm »

In a small streetside office not far from the Hearth and Harbor, Hel-Shredder Rippedspleens, a young hobgoblin arcaneer, looked over paperwork. He was up the hall from a travel agency that sold airship tickets to wealthy clients, and arranged shipping and supply for the Great Houses, working on a manifest for his upcoming expedition. Early experiments into 'spelljamming' had proven enormously successful, propelling the Astral Kraken to distant stars. Already, Morgrave University was requesting plant samples from a distant world, and the Great Houses had put in standing orders for anything of value to them - at a steep discount, of course.

A voice distorted by magic spoke from a stone at his desk. "Excuse me, Mr. Rippedspleens?" The voice asked nasally. "A silver monk and some kind of humanoid aberration are here. They think we can help them. Should I send them in?"

Naturally, a 25 word or shorter response was required.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 10:12:35 pm by retromach »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2018, 10:12:22 pm »

Hel-Shredder was tempted to turn the request down. He had little patience for men of the cloth, with their strict codes of conduct and general tendency to be motivated by things less exploitable than wealth, power, or mortal loyalties. Besides... he was waist deep in in the manifest and couldn't be bothered to deal with some monk's iss... wait. Did they say 'humanoid aberration'? This could be interesting.

"Uhh... Yes please." He replies to the stone, before quickly arranging the papers on his desk to appear more organized for his guests.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 10:52:48 pm by Weirdsound »

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2018, 10:15:46 pm »

A gnomish scrivener and receptionist nodded from his high perch behind the desk, writing out notes.

"A Brother Jonathan and a Ms. Sormias Velcrosse here to see Mr. Shredder." He said, writing it down. "Don't worry  too much about the name."

It was a short walk. A druidcraft totem plant in the corner filled the room with fresh air. The office inside had two brass and green leather seats in front of the desk, and filing cabinets filled with loose paperwork.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 10:17:55 pm by retromach »

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2018, 10:17:07 pm »

-

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2018, 10:17:34 pm »

-

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2018, 10:23:15 pm »

"I found this one in a cult of the dragon bellow, in the cogs, She was summoned here by them. We were hoping you could help us find where she was."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Trissy-Tama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2018, 10:26:04 pm »

[Redacted at request]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:56:57 pm by Trissy-Tama »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2018, 10:32:31 pm »

"A hobgoblin, their empire use to stretch over two continents, or so I have read." He explained to Sormias.

Trissy-Tama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2018, 10:34:14 pm »

[Redacted at request]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:57:14 pm by Trissy-Tama »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2018, 10:39:58 pm »

"Indeed!" The Hobgoblin shouts from his chair. "We are the finest race of warriors in all of Eberron! ...But I suspect that we simply do not exist in whatever realm this fine lady is from!"

Mr. Shredder then rises, and walks around the desk to get a close look at Sormias. "The better question, though, is what are you m'lady? Those dundering cultists must have screwed up big time to summon you here, because you clearly have no connection to The Dragon Below. What is the world you come from called?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2018, 10:52:30 pm »

"Do to my over zealousness, I have determined the Sliver flame has judged her to be a good soul." *He closed his eyes and bowed his head.*

Trissy-Tama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2018, 12:15:51 am »

[Redacted at request]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:57:29 pm by Trissy-Tama »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 101