Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 101

Author Topic: House of Storms  (Read 39188 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: House of Storms
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2018, 04:56:48 pm »

Dullahan arrived fairly early, head back firmly attached. He'd let it off later, but best not to have to deal with it possibly getting lost as he got himself sorted on the ship. He'd give Kayto and Mr. Shredder a wave as he walked onboard, looking around. "Back to work again. I still need to get used to moving around a ship. But here's hoping this trip goes as smooth as the last."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Trissy-Tama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2018, 09:11:13 pm »

[Redacted at request]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:58:55 pm by Trissy-Tama »

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2018, 09:29:39 pm »

Stella soon arrives at the boat, surveying the area for any Vadalis agents. She primarily scrutinizes the crew--other Dragonmarked would probably be on the ship.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2018, 09:42:28 pm »

Brother Jonathan arrived early in the morning with full bags, two young devotes from the monetarist, carrying two fully packed bags. His brewing supply may need a larger room. When his things where placed in his room, Jonathan and the two disciples had a sparing match. They left know more of the arts of the fist. The Brother stood behind and to the left of Mr. Shredder, in his formal robes, offering the warmth of the flame too all the crew as they came aboard.  When then night came, he lead the followers of the flame (and any that would listen) in a ritual prayer to bless our voyage. "Let the silver flame guide us."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2018, 10:05:44 pm »

"And I thought you monk types were supposed to travel light. Detachment from possessions and all that jazz." Mr. Shredder jokes as he watches Brother Jonathan's underlings carry in supplies.

Before the monk can respond, however, the Hobgoblin glances up to the deck and sees what Sormias is up to. "Ahhhhhhhh crap. Looks like our abberation friend is bothering the Warforged. You want to handle this one, or should I?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2018, 10:22:11 pm »

Dullahan folded his arms, looking the strange person over. "I probably could. Though if you're going to ask questions about me it'd be more polite to ask me, not just act like I'm an object." he'd say, in a very unimpressed tone.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Trissy-Tama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2018, 10:26:40 pm »

[Redacted at request]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:59:39 pm by Trissy-Tama »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2018, 10:29:45 pm »

"You... do realize I'm a coworker and not a pet right?" Dullahan said calmly, shaking her hand even still. It was just polite, though there was a bit of annoyance starting to creep into his tone. "My name is Dullahan. I suppose I can understand if you've not met a warforged before, but I'd appreciate you to start showing a little respect."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2018, 10:31:13 pm »

((Meanwhile... below decks... something stirs in the darkness))

((PTW and join))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Trissy-Tama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2018, 10:40:14 pm »

[Redacted at request]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:59:53 pm by Trissy-Tama »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2018, 10:44:54 pm »

"It's the name of what I am. Like the hobgoblin over there, I'm a warforged." Dullahan seemed to brighten a bit seeing her smile. "Though if I wasn't built to be a heavily armoured warrior I'd have far less metal to me. What about you? I've never seen anything quite like you."

Trissy-Tama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2018, 10:48:31 pm »

[Redacted at request]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 12:00:15 am by Trissy-Tama »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2018, 10:59:45 pm »

Dullahan chuckled softly... this was an interesting one. Well, if she was sticking around, might as well have some fun with her. "Mmm... well you don't need to pay me, but tell you what, I'll carry you to your cabin this once if you really want. Here, hold this for me." And with a casual motion, he removed his head and handed it to her.

Trissy-Tama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2018, 11:07:36 pm »

[Redacted at request]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 12:00:28 am by Trissy-Tama »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2018, 11:11:50 pm »

He'd chuckle a bit, then move to pick her up to get her on his back. "You adapted quick. I've had people faint when I do that before... that or just tell me to put my head on and stop cheating at cards." He'd say in a more jovial tone. Yes, he rather liked her indeed. "And yes, I was designed to be able to though, don't think all warforged can. I was just designed like this so I could act as a bit of a terror unit."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 101