Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Valhalla (INACTIVE)  (Read 7880 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Valhalla (Currently Recruiting!)
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2023, 12:48:34 am »

Bumping for Failbird.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2023, 10:13:46 am »

PMing somebody is a lot better for helping people notice btw.

So you could try that

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2023, 05:22:58 pm »

(Sorry, I haven't checked Bay12 in a while. I actually just randomly checked today because I saw the SB one had shut down.)

The Valkyrie turns to her fallen horse. "You were a good steed, Jasper. May we ride together again someday." Then, she turns, and returns towards where she began to hunt for Blood.

Begin hunting for Blood to trace with Blood Will Tell.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2023, 12:50:24 am »

(Sorry, I haven't checked Bay12 in a while. I actually just randomly checked today because I saw the SB one had shut down.)

The Valkyrie turns to her fallen horse. "You were a good steed, Jasper. May we ride together again someday." Then, she turns, and returns towards where she began to hunt for Blood.

Begin hunting for Blood to trace with Blood Will Tell.

It's all good!
And sorry again for doing so. I know most forum games either have delays or stop entirely, but it felt wrong for it to happen for my first one on a new site.
Hate making bad first impressions, ;-;

Anyway, new turn coming soon-ish!
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

ReverseArcana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2023, 06:16:03 pm »

put me on the waitlist for the meatgrinder pls

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2023, 09:59:11 pm »

put me on the waitlist for the meatgrinder pls

Done and done! :D

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2023, 02:09:35 am »

Just checking if I'm still on the waitlist from way back when
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2023, 01:21:30 pm »

Just checking if I'm still on the waitlist from way back when

Yep yep!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2023, 10:03:48 am »

Fimbulveltr
Deathmatch
Part VI: Deterrence and Deliverance
Somewhere in Iceland
Afternoon, Blizzard, 650 BCE

Despite his own ghastly blow, blocking all sight away from the right side of his face, Kai smirks proudly as Under World fades from his own view. "Hah...that should keep you from jumping around like a little cat," he gloats, "Fight's a bit harder when you can't just lob blades from the darkness, eh?" He looks to his brother, clutching a paddle like a true warrior wields a sword, and nods at him. "Keep him between us. Gehen Sie zur Wunde." Kevin nods back, and twirls the paddle slightly as he keeps his muscles loose. They aren't going for it right away, preparing a situational defense for Jon himself to fall into.

Jon, hearing Kai's grunted smack talk, takes a labored breath in and wraps a hand around the shaft of the arrow currently in his chest. Knowing, instinctively, that the arrow is currently plugging the wound and preventing a deluge of crimson essence from marking the snow like paint, he then simply unhands it. "Big...talk...f-for a guy hiding behind...your comrade, instead o-of facing me like a true warrior," he gasps back, watching as his breath casts a cloud into the dreary air. With one last backup plan before he rushes into the roaring blizzard, he suddenly lets out a harsh feline cry into the air. [Meow!: 1] Only to cut himself off halfway through to cough up a slight bit of blood. "...Nevermind!" he huffs back, before procuring one of his throwing knives and throwing it directly at Kai. [8 v 6] An invisible force punches it away from any of Kai's vitals, but not before it already cut his cheek just slightly. Jon then pulls out his stun gun and keeps his wrist blade unlatched before charging right towards the stones, and thus towards Kevin and Kai themselves. [Gymnastics and Acrobatics: 2+2] [10+2 (Warrior Stone) vs 10] Kevin charges forward, as well, and watches as Jon suddenly leaps over his shoulders, jumping right over him! Undeterred, Kevin swings back at Jon, clubbing him right across the back of the head with the paddle, seemingly knocking Jon onto his back. As he moves in to finish the job, Jon suddenly kips up and sparks his stun-gun. [1 v 1+2 (Warrior Stone)] Unfortunately, the blow from the impact was not fake, throwing off his impact as Kevin leans away from the melee taser. Kai's own preparation activates, as a spark of, well, sparks lights up in his hand. [6 v 9] Shooting a blast of lighting from his hands, Kai arcs them towards Jon, only for the ambassador to quickstep backwards just in time to avoid a blast of lightning. Still, this keep-away game seems to mostly be going well.

With a heaving, choked breath, Johnny Cash succumbs to the exhaustion of the encounter and topples over onto his back. His face is hot and blistering across it's left side, but he won. The motion, however, jostles the horrible blade lodged into his chest, and returns the knowledge that he is soon to succumb, also, to exsanguination to the forefront of his mind. Leaning back up onto his now cold rear, Cash retrieves his still-sheathed new blades and slides it deftly out of the scabbard. Steel, folded however many times. He goes towards Vavil's sleeves, and begins to cut away at them. As he does, he looks around the area for other Wiki-Warriors, but this damned blizzard is making it harder. [Perception: 7-2 (Blizzard)] The snow doesn't help at all, but the golden glint of that norse warrior woman shines through the white Christmas around him. Darting up onto his feet, he takes his new bandages and runs behind a nearby tree, and collapses to his knees as he sheathes the katana blade. [Medical: 9] Working quickly, he tears the Bleeder Dart out of his chest, and lifts his garments before wrapping the torn sleeves around the wound. Without anesthetic or disinfectants, this will have to do. At least he's not going to bleed out.

With her current battle finished, The Valkyrie breathes out a sigh of satisfaction, before her eyes invariably return to Jasper. He's very obviously dead, but no matter how quickly his life actually passed by, it still feels surreal for her steed to not be around. She walks towards his body, and kneels beside it as she places her hand upon his hide. "You were a good steed, Jasper. May we ride together someday..," she speaks softly, before her eyes open again and she stands upon her feet. The Wiki-War is still afoot. She sniffs in, and manages to find the scent of blood to the East. Walking towards it, she finds the destitute corpse of that elf from before, as well as a trail leading into the woodland. She cracks her neck, left and right, and begins marching towards the location of Johnny Cash, who has just now finished dressing his wound.

Surprisingly, in the first of many random events to come, a wolf's howl comes over the air around Jon and the Müller brothers. From within the snow, Kai can just barely see a trio of wolves across the river just nearby, watching them. Waiting for a chance to close in.

BSN: Nothing much to say, really! ADHD, updated on impulse, the works. Enjoy!

Spoiler: hector13 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Knightwing64 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: LovecraftianFairyTale (click to show/hide)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2023, 10:47:46 am »

“D-dogs…? I’m more of a cat man myself. I think I can ever speak to them, you know? Like this. MEOW.

Take a breath and then meow at the top of my lungs. Take advantage of the blindspot left by his mangled eye and use the whip to grapple my way to the thief stone. If this seems impossible, cut my losses for now and get the hell out of dodge to recover.

(Don’t read this cheaters)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

LovecraftianFairyTale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2023, 06:20:17 pm »

Johnny Cash leans against a tree for cover, giving a once-over of the situation. He’s finally got some room to breathe, he isn’t actively bleeding out anymore, and a highly trained and equipped fighter is probably coming up on his position. ‘Yeah, It might be about time to let loose. Here’s hoping I don’t regret this.

He holds his breath, triggers an invisible mental switch, and-

Use Bloodsucker Transformation, run out of cover and attack Valkyrie.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2023, 02:45:30 pm »

Keep at him, Kevin, not a moment of respite!

Kevin goes on the offensive, I’ll look for openings with Frostbite, aiming for the area around his feet and legs to cause some icy areas so he might slip. Use the Maunder Minimum on Jon too, if possible to do this without necessarily being within touching distance, to make it easier to have icy spots appear.

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2023, 12:32:37 pm »

Alright, Failbird hasn't been on in a month or so, so I'm going to give them a day or two to see my DM.

Next turn soon.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2023, 04:38:14 pm »

(Greatness please you know me on Discord, ping me if you post a turn, I will come back and post, there's not many things I play on B12 anymore so I don't come around much, I won't notice if I get a message on here.)

"Vile creature." The Valkyrie grunts out, before whipping her weapon forward.

Attempt to intercept the incoming attack with the Disruptor

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2024, 04:25:51 pm »

I think it's clear that Valhalla is dead, and I deeply apologize. My ADHD rendered me close to non-functional creatively the past few months, and it's a rut I've only just crawled out of, skin on my teeth.

But good news! I've started a new Wiki-Warfare, so if anyone would like to continue playing a game of mine, click here!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]