Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 76932 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2018, 05:20:30 am »

Use flame mother on agant 47 and take the sowrd away from Helvar
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 10:12:17 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2018, 05:51:30 am »

Tear a piece off of my clothing and tie it around my leg and try to turn back in to a Barracuda, it I can't try and crawl towards a car and steal it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Hotfire90

« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2018, 06:57:26 am »

City hall it is, warn the mayor about what will happen in 2020 and suggest that the police should be deployed at that time. Then return to the Tardis, go back to the future and execute my plan of saving myself and my companions.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2018, 07:12:51 am »

Use my eyelander to separate Brewer from his head
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2018, 10:07:08 am »

Rip off the eye duct tape, blink away the marker, and push Mycroft into Jimmy’s Sword, then shoot the camera, and then everyone. Don’t make a noise the entire time.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:27:53 pm by Leodanny »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2018, 12:51:10 pm »

Helvar would aim to try and have the sword point at the doomslayer and then thrust and stab right through him. He wasn't going to get away this time, or without a fight it seemed, and that was just what Helvar wanted...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2018, 02:06:25 pm »

Hold up in this room to keep ourselves safe from the Rwandans

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2018, 02:25:32 pm »

"I'm sorry, but you're not going to kill me that easily."

Say cheese! Time stop both the Wiki-Warrior enemies. Then wrap both their heads completely in duct tape. No seeing, no smelling, no tasting, no hearing, no breathing. Get Michael to distract the warriors from killing me and help me with the taping.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2018, 02:29:16 pm »

Talking will probably result in getting your head cut off by a large, astralium, possessed sword. Right?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2018, 03:20:56 pm »

Is any of my weapons on me
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2018, 07:13:27 pm »

Is any of my weapons on me

Yes. All of them.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2018, 02:48:22 pm »

Chapter I: The Watchful Monarch
Deathmatch
Part VII: ...They're Called Back to a Waiting Glove...
Goddard College Campus, Seattle, Washington
Noon, Cloudy, 8/23/2020

The sound of patients screaming and rapid footsteps doesn't faze Agent 47. Years of practice and experimentation keeps him calm even as this opposing creature of war watches him. Pulling out the suppressed Silverballers again, 47 aims them right at the Doom Slayer. [7 v 8-2] [8 v 6-2] The first shot is stopped just short of passing through all flesh, slamming into his arm and bruising it more than anything. The second shot, however, hits the Slayer's left knee, forcing him to the ground onto his hands. The Destroyer of Hell is clearly weakening.

But he's not out of the way yet. The Doom Slayer waves his hands around in some form of non-verbal incantation. [5-2 v 2] Suddenly, a bolt of fire flies out, striking 47 right in the center of mass! It pushes him over, but he does not catch fire and the burns aren't unmanageable. [Adrenaline: 9] The rush of finally hitting an opponent and being so close to death with another pushes the Doom Slayer back onto the edge, negating his pain and pushing it down for the time being. [Reaction: 4 v 4] Just in time to see Helvar charging at him with the Stoor Worm Sword, aiming to thrust into the Slayer. His own adrenaline is pumping, but that doesn't help when the Slayer grabs the blade of the sword. [4 v 8] But Helvar pulls it back with ease, the strength behind it actually making the Doom Slayer lose his footing a little, though he regains it well enough.

Meanwhile, back at the actual campus, Genevieve is in a panic. Her leg is missing, spilling blood everywhere, and while the pain isn't crippling, she still feels utter agony flow through her. [Medical: 1] Tearing a strip off her clothing, Genevieve moves in, only for tap something the wrong way. Blood flows out more, and she is filled with utter, brutal agony before passing out from the blood loss, falling into unconsciousness swiftly before outright passing away from her injuries.
The Rwandan Monarchy has ended Genevieve! Mycroft, their employer, receives:
http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Myrtenaster: +Myrtenaster (Multi-Action Dust Rapier. Six Dust Vials in Reserve)

All the way in the library, Mycroft suddenly receives a rapier with a revolver cylinder built in. This weapon, Myrtenaster, will serve him well, as he then sheathes it to his left side.

But Mycroft's new toy isn't useful yet, because the still dying Jimmy still chooses to attack. Recognizing the noise of a struggle from Brewer, he keeps the Eyelander moving before charging forward towards the noise. [Accuracy: 8] He actually manages to attack in the general direction of the three, which is a fantastic start. But as the sword swings, it is, in fact, heading towards Brewer. [1 v 10] But the sword misses in a way most beneficial: it cuts off the tape around his eyes with no further damage. A quick blink later and Brewer's vision returns to him. He immediately counterattacks with the element of surprise on his side.

He starts by, with that element of surprise, suddenly grabbing Mycroft and chucking him towards Jimmy's sword! [10+2 (Element of Surprise) v 5] Jimmy swings and thrusts in rapid succession, the first swing lopping off Mycroft's left arm at the elbow! His thrust digs it's way into Mycroft's stomach, making him spit up blood before toppling down to the ground, visibly and audibly in pain. Brewer then takes the opportunity to shoot the camera [4 v 6-2 (Sensitive State)] Except, Mycroft grabs it with his right hand just in the nick of time as wood splinters up from the pellets. Of course, now he's actually aiming at Mycroft. And Michael. And Jimmy, too. Everyone who's a threat, really. [7 v 10] [8 v 7] [8 v 10-...10 (He's Literally Dying, Cut Me Some Slack)] He misses Mycroft by a hair's breadth, before firing at Michael. It grazes him, sending him to the ground. Then, Brewer turns to Jimmy, close to closing his eyes for the last time. He takes aim, and fires into Jimmy's head, leaving nothing left.
Brewer basically mercy-killed Jimmy. Brewer gets!:
http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Cloud_Kingdom: +Ability: Head in the Clouds (Brewer can turn into an intangible cloud-human hybrid for as long as he doesn't attack. Doing this will also basically Summon a party full of people nearby.)

Left in the conference room as the alarm sounds, Frances, Robert, and Lorillard attempt to bunker down. [Stealth and Fortification: 3] They manage some pretty good cover, but anyone can see them. Luckily, The Monarchy are only just now entering the school, not spotting them as they prowl around each floor methodically.

Brewer's triumph doesn't last long as a raspy, English voice chimes in from below him. "I'm sorry, but you're not going to kill me that easily." Mycroft says, rising on unsteady feet, attempting to flash the camera at Brewer! [4-2 (Shaky Hands)+2 (Photo Bonus) v 1] Brewer cannot do anything before part of him is frozen. Namely, the part still holding his now empty Super 90. In addition, he cannot move. He is still conscious, still able to move his head and free hand, but he's powerless. Mycroft can't tape up this dude. He could bite. But he doesn't have to. Because after having stolen a couple cars, seven members of his Rwandan Monarchy mercenary group, as well as Cobra, are driving straight for the library!

While not on the third floor of the school and thus unable to spot Jill Lovelace or Frances and her party, the other seven members as well as The King still patrol around the school. Edging ever closer...

City Hall
Evening, Clear Skies, 7/13/2011

The Doctor briskly waltzes into City Hall, ignoring questioning receptionists and flashing Psychic Papers at others, until making it to the front desk. [Charisma: 3+2 (Being Peter Davison)+2 (Psychic Paper)] He manages to gain an audience with Seattle's mayor at the time, Michael McGinn, and he attempts to tell Mayor McGinn of the events foreseen. [Convincing: 6] McGinn both doesn't take him seriously and doesn't wave him off, agreeing to have a due ready plan, but only if the events foreseen transpire. Which they will. Pleased, the Doctor returns to the TARDIS and fires it up [Time Accuracy: 7] Returning to the right time, though a few minutes before. He sees the Wiki-Warriors getting fitted with their items by...something. It resembles a man, specifically an older man in his late 50s, but purple code is leaking off of him and out of parts of his body, and he is clutching a book in his hands. He turns to the Doctor, and smiles a sickening grin at him before vanishing as the Warriors, including his past self, wake up.

BSN: The plot...begins, I guess. Woo!

TamerVirus and King Zultan: Waitlist?

Spoiler: Fallacy of Urist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:48:16 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2018, 02:54:01 pm »

"Oh you... gaaaah. Hey. Want some money?"

Try bribing Brewer. If that fails, take a picture of myself. Actually if it succeeds, also take a picture of myself. Need to freeze time for my wounds until my mercs can take a look. They probably have a combat medic after all.

((Shouldn't my photography bonus cancel out my shaky hands penalty?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2018, 02:57:43 pm »

"Oh you... gaaaah. Hey. Want some money?"

Try bribing Brewer. If that fails, take a picture of myself. Actually if it succeeds, also take a picture of myself. Need to freeze time for my wounds until my mercs can take a look. They probably have a combat medic after all.

((Shouldn't my photography bonus cancel out my shaky hands penalty?))

It should have, but I forgot. Sorry.

Though, thinking about it, the photography bonus would be for aiming the camera properly. You can't really aim a camera with shaky, slippery, blood covered hands. So, I can't tell if the photography bonus would've helped even if I did remember. it.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2018, 03:08:55 pm »

Shoot the BFG at the ground Infront of me
Surviving is not an option
Find cover and shoot agent 47 with the shotgun
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:21:22 pm by Rockeater »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 63