Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (Currently Recruiting!)  (Read 74711 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2018, 03:11:36 pm »

Shoot the BFG at the ground Infront of me
Surviving is not an option

You have to reload it first which, as a long reload, will take up a whole turn.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2018, 03:19:38 pm »

Shoot the BFG at the ground Infront of me
Surviving is not an option

You have to reload it first which, as a long reload, will take up a whole turn.
Damnit
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Hotfire90

« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2018, 03:20:42 pm »

Warn the Doctor to get inside his Tardis and to follow us while I use the sonic screwdriver to disable the Doom Slayer's BFG, should I fail to disable it in time, Romana will shoot at him with the shotgun. Should the Doctor successfully have retreated into his Tardis, head back into my Tardis and fly to the outskirts of town.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2018, 03:22:27 pm »

Warn the Doctor to get inside his Tardis and to follow us while I use the sonic screwdriver to disable the Doom Slayer's BFG, should I fail to disable it in time, Romana will shoot at him with the shotgun. Should the Doctor successfully have retreated into his Tardis, head back into my Tardis and fly to the outskirts of town.
If he succeeded, I didn't shot my BFG then, can I shoot it now?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2018, 03:27:50 pm »

If he succeeded, I didn't shot my BFG then, can I shoot it now?

Yep! So...nevermind, you can indeed shoot it.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Hotfire90

« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2018, 03:28:48 pm »

And so the Doctor unwittingly aids his would-be killer. If I don't fail the roll that is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2018, 03:37:38 pm »

And so the Doctor unwittingly aids his would-be killer. If I don't fail the roll that is.
I basically kill myself and piratejoe, so it's just giving him a funnier way to die

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 20, 2018, 04:15:21 pm »

Though, thinking about it, the photography bonus would be for aiming the camera properly. You can't really aim a camera with shaky, slippery, blood covered hands. So, I can't tell if the photography bonus would've helped even if I did remember. it.
((Wouldn't it help compensate for the difficulty? I mean, there are photographers who have to take pictures during the rain.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2018, 05:17:20 pm »

Naturally, Helvar would attempt to kill the doom slayer before he is actually able to do anything about his situation, offense is the best defense and all that. Of course, taking trophy's would be delayed to an extent for obvious reasons, but hey, the more the merrier.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2018, 05:34:52 pm »

Shoot Helvar in the back, aim for centre of mass.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2018, 06:46:58 pm »

Though, thinking about it, the photography bonus would be for aiming the camera properly. You can't really aim a camera with shaky, slippery, blood covered hands. So, I can't tell if the photography bonus would've helped even if I did remember. it.
((Wouldn't it help compensate for the difficulty? I mean, there are photographers who have to take pictures during the rain.))

Okay, yes, you are right. I concede and apologize for forgetting. I'll edit the turn.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2018, 05:22:38 am »

I'd like to be put on the waitlist.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2018, 07:42:17 am »

>Wield automatic shotgun
>shoot Mycroft 3 times
>if bribed, wait for him to freeze, the break the camera and
>no matter what, steal all of his stuff. And jimmy’s stuff.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2018, 06:28:21 pm »

(Bumping for Failbird. And Tamer, too, mostly so I know if he wants back in or nah.)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 22, 2018, 10:44:59 pm »

Oh, right, I died. ._.

Yea put me back on waitlist
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 63