Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 77265 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #270 on: December 14, 2018, 05:51:30 pm »

"Perfect. Now then... this arrow was well worth the purchase. Perhaps, though, there's a bit more I can do with it..."

Mycroft cuts himself, Brewer, and Cobra again. If the legends he has heard are right...

"Alright, Doctor! You have been a worthy opponent! But I'm afraid that your time is up!"

Mycroft counts out several wads of money, and throws them in the air towards the other incoming military squads, buying their services. His request? Kill the Doctor(and his allies). To prevent the Doctor's likely escape(which will probably happen as those strange aliens showed up and his allies are frozen), Mycroft freezes the blue box spaceship.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Hotfire90

« Reply #271 on: December 15, 2018, 07:45:09 am »

"On the contrary my dear foe, my time has just begun, while yours is about to end."

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 16, 2018, 08:51:08 am »

(for when unfrozen)

Me and Lorillard both attempt to fire at Mycroft, since King Crimsons gun is now probably empty, just throw that too.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 16, 2018, 07:43:50 pm »

”I need to get more practice with these things”
Give Mycroft the revolver, keep shooting the Doctors, and let him stab me again.
((Btw, I’m fine if you decide to take breaks, just keep being awesome.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 20, 2018, 04:05:00 pm »

The Watchful Monarch
Deathmatch
Part XX: World Enough and Time
Seattle, Washington
Late Evening, Clear Skies, 8/23/2020

With Regeneration Sickness sending the newly birthed Sixth Doctor stumbling around his console room, some facts haven't quite hit his brain yet. He stumbles to the doors and looks out to the dead body of his own past self, frowning with a somber gaze. "I'm sorry my friend, your death shall not be in vain." he says, before looking out to the street, looking back to his party, then whipping his head back until realizing the presence of his immortal enemies. He turns back to his body and rambles "Ah, I can see the Daleks, they've come to exterminate us all. We can't fight against them, not now, not at this time-why aren't you moving?" He holds it hand out and waves it in front of Frances' face, and comes to the realization that they are frozen in time. He rushes back to the console, [Retaliation: 4+2 v 1] but before he can take off, he hears a camera flash and the TARDIS console ceases to move. Enraged, he rushes out, screwdriver in hand. [3+2 v 2] With a click and a whir, the camera temporarily snaps shut, unable to freeze anything again at this juncture.

In spite of this, he still seems rather satisfied with this turn of events. "Perfect. Now then... this arrow was well worth the purchase. Perhaps, though, there's a bit more I can do with it..." According to legend, if the Arrow allows you to stab yourself, your Stand gains a new power, as documented with Yoshikage Kira. But if you stab your own Stand, it gains a whole new form and power, a power that renders fate meaningless: the Requiem Stand. While Mycroft merely wishes to stab the bodies of his allies, this information may bode useful, should the Arrow allow it. [Worthiness: 9] [2] [4] The Arrow plunges back into Mycroft's flesh, and he immediately feels weightless and yet surrounded by his own aura. This Arrow Ability is Mr. President's Secret Service, and it allows him to teleport into his pocket dimension himself whilst summoning clones to battle with his allies. He heads to Cobra, but the Arrow warps around the mercenary. The Arrow does not permit him. Finally, he pierces Brewer, but it only bumps Echoes up to ACT 2, which carries the ability to bring sound effects to life. Much more useful when you can set people on fire. Still, this is not enough, so, he tauntingly shouts "Alright, Doctor! You have been a worthy opponent! But I'm afraid that your time is up!" before suddenly flinging money up to buy off the army. At the sight of all this money from another country that they value for some reason, the Military focuses their efforts.

Grumbling under his breath, Brewer turns to his darling and passes off the Single Action Army before looking to the window. "I need to get more practice with these things" he mutters, before popping the window down, and firing again at the Sixth Doctor. [5 v 9] He fires the Super 90 again, pellets striking through the TARDIS, though none hitting the Doctor himself.

Finally unfrozen, Frances and Lorillard shake off the effects of their freezing before firing their weapons into the car. [6+2 v 3] [10 v 10] Frances angles her shot correctly and fires her Lee-Enfield at Mycroft himself. The bullet flies through the window and suddenly strikes him right in the abdomen. Blood begins leaking out all over the place as Mycroft's breath grows labored from the agony. Lorillard fires at Brewer with the M1911, but right on time, the hobo uses Echoes ACT 2 to create the sound *PING!* which, when pushed, suddenly creates a shield that bounces the bullet away before disappearing. Frances tries a much more unorthodox strategy: using King Crimson's strength to hurl something at them. [1+2 v 7] King Crimson throws the gun at the car, but it sails overhead, landing in a bush somewhere. With everyone unfrozen, they shut the doors to the TARDIS.

The military, despite the bribe, still don't go after the Doctor and his allies right away. Why? Because of the Daleks. The three Daleks, bronze in casing, glide across the ground. [4 v 10+Trait: Bulletproof] Infantry begins littering the Daleks with bullets, but blue light shimmers over them as a shield as the Daleks simply push forward, screaming "WE MUST KILL THE TRUE DOC-TOR! ALL HUMANS SHALL DIE TO THE DALEKS! EX-TER-MIN-ATE! EX-TER-MIN-ATE!" [3+3 v 3] [4+3 v 6] [10+3 v 7] The Daleks fire into the infantry, immediately killing one soldier who drops to the ground with little more than a gasp of pain. Another fires right at Cobra, who survives, but Mycroft can see him covered in burns, still struggling to breathe even after surviving a blast. Finally, a third blast strikes a tank's fuselage, detonating it. [Casualities: 7] A chunk of infantry is suddenly killed instantly by a violent explosion, and the rest flank to scatter away from the blast.

BSN: YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE DALE-ahem, so, how was that?

Spoiler: Fallacy of Urist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Hotfire90

« Reply #275 on: December 20, 2018, 04:48:46 pm »

(Go Daleks, you can do this, you can exterminate Mycroft.)

Travel back in time as soon as the console unfreezes. Start coming up with a plan on how to deal with the Daleks in the meantime, also consult both Romanas, they may not be the Doctor, but they still have a +2 planning bonus each.
Everyone else: Keep the doors shut and shoot anything that tries to enter the TARDIS.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 21, 2018, 05:20:00 am »

(My gun has been more effective than my Stand for the most part.)

While the weird time people talk about the genocidal pepper shakers, me and Lorillard will figure out how to deal with this general mess

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 25, 2018, 02:32:11 am »

Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 25, 2018, 08:57:34 am »

Spoiler: Answers (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 25, 2018, 08:58:00 am »

Spoiler: Answers (click to show/hide)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 25, 2018, 04:04:34 pm »

((OOC: What will be the next game mode?))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 25, 2018, 10:04:32 pm »

((OOC: What will be the next game mode?))

Dunno. That's decided on at the Chapter it's in. Could be anything.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 25, 2018, 10:07:15 pm »

((Idol singing contest pls))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 26, 2018, 04:11:50 am »

((I was hopping it would be a dancing contest.))
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Hotfire90

« Reply #284 on: December 26, 2018, 05:23:28 pm »

((Clearly it's going to be a rap battle.))
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 63