Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 77310 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #420 on: March 16, 2019, 04:36:23 pm »

It's not going to immediately cause the army to show up? Clearly, it's time for drastic measures.

E-Commerce Hysteria time! Let's see if I can use it on government workers to cause an international incident.

Master plan:
1: Use my journalism and E-Commerce Hysteria to make the Empire crumble.
2: Use my strategy to become a warlord and rule over the ashes.
3: Hunt down the Wiki-Warriors.
4: ???
5: Profit!

It's kind of relaxing now that I have a plan.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 16, 2019, 06:07:38 pm »

With the barrier made, I'd continue with my companion on my way. Hopefully, I wouldn't have any interruptions on the way...If there was however, Cirno could deal with them.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2019, 01:36:52 am »

((I'm feeling a lot healthier, so the new turn is coming out today which, given the time on my end, is the 18th.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 23, 2019, 07:16:44 am »

The Rich Man's Fortune
Deathmatch
Part V: Properly Equipped
Almelo, Twente, Eastern Netherlands in the Holmsian Empire
Midnight, Overcast, 11/14/2020

The 12th Hour chimes, changing the date to the 14th of November. The clouds do not change, the weather does not falter.

With all the chaos emerging throughout the area, people outcrying in their homes as gunshots ring out and the trumpets of war sound, Gary Richardson watches from the rooftop with the gaze of a true artist: focused. Nodding to himself, he turns back to his Carved Militia, and says "Okay men, stay with me. We'll be moving out shortly," before taking his tools back to the rooftop. [Carving: 8+2] He produces spare boxes of rounds for Ursa, Canis, and Avem, and an extra couple rockets for Felis. In addition, he also produces a grenade for each of them. [Carving: 4+2] Carving an AK-47 in the rooftop, he for once fails to get across his artistic vision by instead producing the Chinese variant of the rifle, the Norinco Type 56. Still, he passes it to Felis anyway. Finally, the four of them autonomously move to the street, towards the huge gathering of cops, civilians, and most importantly, a Wiki-Warrior. Gary Richardson follows them.

Even through the sheer increase in activity as the cops fight back, Honda's only response is to scowl. These Chaos Heretics continue to burn his own group, so he shall burn them back. "MANGADHAI!" he screams out as the Demon emerges, casting a wide spread of fire. [6 v 8] The cops all take cover from the stream of fire, orange light burning the dark street as they cower. With them distracted, Honda and Father Brigmore both fire. [3 v 4] [6 v 6] Both of them, however, narrowly miss any targets. [10 v 10] [7 v 4] Suddenly, the street corner explodes as an RPG round strikes the sidewalk. The cops scramble up just as three guns worth of LMG fire begin to mow them down, tearing off limbs and sending them to the ground. The Grand YHVH Order takes cover as Honda quietly says "Pixie,", healing their wounds. [Perception: 6] He can vaguely see a human shape taking cover behind the attackers, who bizarrely have animal heads, who watches them.

"Not worth it," Bobby tells Niko, watching Emanuel quickly, "let's go find a bigger gathering of people. We'll have to leave the car, the opening they left's too small." Despite sighing and muttering a protest under his breath, the two click off the engine and exit the sports car, walking past Emanuel and the arrogant Cirno amicably. As soon as they get down the sidewalk, they can immediately see four animal-headed men killing officers and hunting down civilians. Bingo.

Sarah Caine complies, nodding her head as both her and Reginald willingly get into the car. The cops turn on their sirens and peel off, leaving Sarah alone with her thoughts for a few minutes as they drive to the police station. Finally, they do arrive, stopping off at a downright Victorian looking police station. Once parked, the cop shows he was telling the truth by opening the back door and removing the cuffs. "Come inside," he requests, "tell us your big idea for stopping them."

Showing clear irritation at the battle he's just had to fight, blood dripping from his arm onto the floor of the store, Ramon Ruiz turns and stares at the Carved Deer as it pulls itself out of the shelf. Growling, he ferally shouts out "Join me or DIE!" to the deer. [Intimidation: 8] Being an actual, honest to god, deer, it naturally lacks the human sapience necessary to understand the exact wording. But Ramon does manage to spook it into complying, and so it bows it's head to you. Nodding, Ramon begins getting to work. With tape, drenched motor oil, and a bit of elbow grease, he eventually produces the Electric Rake and the Flaming Gloves, ready to dish out carnage at a melee range. Turning to the shopkeeper, he requests "Listen, pal, I'm probably the only one of the Wiki-Warriors who doesn't plan on burning this fine country to the ground. If you care to join me, I've got these Flaming Gloves for you, or I could probably whip up a new weapon out of some oddball stuff around here. What do you say?" [Convincing: 1] "I say...please leave," he begs of you, weakly pointing to the door.

As Son and Danny grab Yoon and pull him away, Kim stands in front of the officers with a fierce look on his face. With a wave of his hands, the souls of his ancestors begin rising back up [Equipment: 1] still unarmed, but fully ready. They charge forward, [8 v 7] grabbing a measly single officer and beginning to tear him apart. The cops do not give chase as Kim runs towards his comrades, trying to stabilize Yoon [Medical: 6]. At the very least, he'll live, but the placement of the rounds is a detriment. To their right, they see a pitched naval/aerial battle unfolding.

Sighing inwardly, Edgar nevertheless puts on a voice of sheer bravery and poise, shouting to his men "ALMOST, ALMOST! MAINTAIN FIRE ON THE CHOPPER, MEN! THEY WILL RUE THE DAY THEY DECIDED TO ATTACK EDGAR MASTERS AND HIS CREW!" Complying, the crew pulls some cannons and 50. cals onto the deck and swivel them to face up at the police chopper. [6 v 8] Unfortunately, the chopper dodges most cannon fire, [10 v 8] but is unable to dodge bullets flying in. It chips a rotor, not doing too much, but also being an improvement over the literally nothing damage it had just seconds before. Edgar races over and transforms a cannon into an AA gun. He gets the sense that this is the biggest he can go with the Revisionist, but still, it's by no means small. [10+2 (Designed for aircraft) v 4] He fires, and the rounds slams dead on in the center of the helicopter, basically obliterating it and killing everyone inside in a massive fireball. [5 v 8] Another volley, and another miss, the Elridge's weapons keep as some men go down to fix the hole in the ship. Edgar follows, using the Revisionist to make a pump and some equipment. [Repair: 2] However, the water begins rushing in at a quicker rate, keeping Edgar back from the hole.

Confused by the lack of immediate infantry or nuke-based retaliation from the free world, Super Sloth cracks his weird, green knuckles, and puts matters into his own hands. He raises a hand up, and suddenly shorts out a nearby street-walking government official's phone. When he checks in, he e-commerce balance is at 0. He suddenly begins panicking even as another man turns up. He then begins spreading the journalistic headline "EMPIRE'S MONEY SHORTAGE: E-COMMERCE BUG CRIPPLES ECONOMY" [Journalism: 8+2] which begins spreading like wildfire as the man suddenly jumps on to confirm his story. Loads more tweets and social messaging chimes in even as the official Government account tries to dissuade the populace. Super Sloth can suddenly hear people beginning to exit their homes. The threat of poverty has started a revolt.

With the American politician and Serbian muscle gone, Emanuel and Cirno press on, watching as civilians suddenly begin pouring out of the homes all around them, though the civilians don't seem to pay them any mind. [Distance: 3] They don't manage to get too far with all the civvies running, but they do at least see their destination. They push through anyways, the parking lot in sight as the guards seem a lot more poised to kill.

BSN: Sorry! Writer's block, sickness, blegh. Turn's out, sorry for the delay, I hope this is alright.

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Detoxicated (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KitRougard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 23, 2019, 11:33:18 am »

Run away along with my flock, then use the panic-inducing abilities of Magdhai and my sign speech skills to form a religious mob! Pinning for the head of Sherlock's chaos-loving brother.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 23, 2019, 01:24:32 pm »

I’d like to dispute the fact you seem to have given me a crew of Imperial Stormtroopers, mate. :p

Continue enacting repairs on the hole, using Revisionist to continue getting pumps and materials for removing water and plugging holes.

Continue boarding efforts on the Elridge
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 23, 2019, 02:28:35 pm »

Have my entire gang carry our wounded and get the hell out of here, try and find shelter in a building somewhere.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 23, 2019, 03:45:51 pm »

"Eh, just thought you'd want to survive the coming apocalypse, as I am one of the 10 Horsemen of it. Come on, Chariot!" I say, grabbing a compression bandage and wrapping it around my stab wound. I then gently climb onto the deer if it is capable of being ridden. If not, merely walk beside it. In either case, put on the Flaming Gloves, then hold my Reaper in my hands, and... Well, for lack of better ideas, tape the Electric Rake to the deer's head. It's only the business end that's electrically dangerous, after all. Then walk outside and realize that a lot is going on outside, wow. Go stealth, (or as stealthy as I can with flaming gloves, a katana-scythe, and a Zima Blue ghetto-electric-unicorn) try to figure out where any nearby Wiki-Warriors are.

And apologize for my habit of editing my posts.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 12:19:37 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 23, 2019, 04:08:14 pm »

Laughs manically

Master plan:
1: Use my journalism and E-Commerce Hysteria to make the Empire crumble. (In progress)
2: Use my strategy to become a warlord and rule over the ashes.
3: Hunt down the Wiki-Warriors.
4: ???
5: Profit!

Emerge from my hiding place.
"Once, I was just like you! But then, the government abducted me and warped my body! I managed to escape, and waited for the perfect time to bring them to justice! That time is now! The economy is crumbling, and it is their fault! But before we can bring them down, we must have weapons! TO THE POLICE STATION!"
Rally a mob to storm the police station for weapons.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 23, 2019, 06:28:54 pm »

Suggest pushing them to a prominent Plaza closing all exits with heavy Police Cars. Füll Riot gear policemen are placed to keep the wikiwarriors from escaping. Let them Battle IT Out and then Finish the Last standing.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 12:42:11 pm by Detoxicated »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 24, 2019, 12:59:36 am »

Gey the Glock from Niko and we both shoot anyone getting close.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 24, 2019, 03:28:40 am »

"Plow 'em down, leave no one standing, and focus on any wiki-warriors you see."
Have my group fire at anything while focusing on wiki-warriors, while I cover their backs and shoot any wiki-warriors or cops that might come up from behind, while also being ready to retreat if needed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 28, 2019, 02:10:32 am »

I had a mission, and I needed to do it. I would continue forward, should the guards try to stop me, I would speak with them and try to convince them to join me along with how I planned to save this nation from darkness by talking to their leader and hopefully convincing him to change for the better. Failing that, shout they try and attack, Cirno would protect me, and hopefully would only incapacitate if need be. I was going to get to the leader of this place one way or another, and I was going to have him change his ways if I could, or at the very least convince his right hand and supporters with him...Hopefully, it wouldn't take too much longer, I was so close yet so far after all...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 01, 2019, 01:17:26 pm »

Sorry folks, but I'm going to have to cancel the game. Motivation keeps getting sapped and time's being eaten up, I just can't afford to keep this up.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 02, 2019, 01:37:31 pm »

The Rich Man's Fortune
Deathmatch
Part VI: Strength in Numbers
Almelo, Twente, Eastern Netherlands in the Holmsian Empire
Midnight, Overcast, 11/14/2020

As the citizens begin to revolt and riot, the streets becoming littered with their scowls and distress, Honda realizes that the only solution to this situation is Order. But first, he must flee the current chaos before correcting this new one. [Retreat: 9] As the police yell at him to stand down, Honda pulls Father Brigmore away, the Pack following to get far away from them. They attempt to pass across the ice wall...

...right into the sights of Niko and Bobby, the latter of whom takes the Glock from his Serbian companion. "Now," he indicates, before both aim their guns into the group. [6 v 9] [6 v 5] Bobby, inexperienced with firearms, hits nobody, allowing Honda, Father Brigmore, and a single other member of the congregation, the natively Dutch Lars aan het Rot, to run past them. Niko, however, decides to grant a bit of mercy, combining intentionally grazing shots and shots to the ground in an attempt to intimidate the congregation into keeping back. [Intimidate: 1] They, naturally, choose to revolt. The woman who had picked up the P99 fires at Bobby for daring to attack their prophet [2 v 3] but aims a bit high, hitting the ice wall instead. The rest attempt to push through [Strength: 7 v 6], and the sheer number and speed of the horde pushes past them anyway, already hearing Honda use "MANGADHAI!", creating a religious mob on the spot, all ready to strike at the source.

Meanwhile, out at sea, Edgar Masters keep trying to fix the breach in his ship, continuing to revise parts to try and fix the breach. [Repair: 7+2 (Proper Equipment)] The wood is finally replaced and with all the pumps in, the water is beginning to head back out to sea, as water so obviously does. Meanwhile, topside, both of his ships get close enough to try and board. [Boarding: 8+2 (Two Ships)] The crews of both the Phoenix and the Capella swing in, swords and guns blazing, and get the drop on the crew of the Elridge. [5+2 (Boarding Bonus) v 8] Unfortunately, getting the drop on folks does not mean the same thing as immediately winning. While some Elridge crew die, the majority of the casualties from the start come from Edgar and Henry's crewmen. The battle rages on.

With blood now on the concrete, the Korean pop band G.o.d pick up their wounded brother Yuun, and try to find shelter from the madness. [Shelter: 6] They spot a small house that has a citizen run out of it to riot, leaving the door open. It's not likely to have supplies or anything of note, but it's better than dying. They drag Yuun in and shut the door behind them.

Ramon looks at the door and shrugs in a non-committed fashion, turning to the shopkeeper and snarking "Eh, just thought you'd want to survive the coming apocalypse, as I am one of the 10 Horsemen of it. Come on, Chariot!". He steals a compression bandage, which the shopkeeper wisely doesn't object to, and closes it around the stab wound. He then takes the deer, now named "Chariot", and tries to climb on to it so as to ride it. [9] It allows this, becoming a mount for Ramon. Putting on the Flaming Gloves and grabbing the Reaper, he also sees no better alternative than to just tape the Electric Rake to Chariot's head. With that, he heads out on top of Chariot, leaving three deer, one dead and two dying, for the shopkeep to clean up. He doesn't need to look far at all, immediately seeing Gary Richardson in military dress and Bobby Jefferson in a crisp blue suit firing at people.

As people pour out to either riot or panic, they inevitably get near the internet cafe. At the rooftop, they hear something laugh maniacally before popping out of frame. A disgusting green humanoid. This is, of course, Super-Sloth, his master plan unfolding quickly. "Once, I was just like you! But then, the government abducted me and warped my body! I managed to escape, and waited for the perfect time to bring them to justice! That time is now! The economy is crumbling, and it is their fault! But before we can bring them down, we must have weapons! TO THE POLICE STATION!" [Convincing: 3+3 (Appearance + Panic)] A good number of people believe him, though not an army's worth. By his count, twenty people join him. And thus, he hops down, and they march to the police station as the rest just keep running.

Once inside, brought into a big police meeting/bulletin, Sarah Caine is brought up to speak. "I suggest we...push them into a major, but evacuated plaza. Create a barricade of police vehicles manned by cops in full riot gear. Let them all kill eachother in the controlled environment, and then I can take down the last, injured one, win, and then leave Almelo, out of your hair." The cops seem to not mind this, even as some do point out how much Emperor Mycroft is going to need to pay for property damage. Still, they head out to get ready. Minutes later, the first squad of riot officers is heading towards a car, when they see something. Twenty-something people, lead by a...green thing...a green thing holding two bombs, and what looks like a rapper just behind him.

Spurred on by the violence before him, Gary Richardson laughs before shouting "Plow 'em down, leave no one standing, and focus on any wiki-warriors you see!" They comply. [9 v 2] [10 v 6] [6 v 10] Popping another rocket in, Felis starts by aiming at the suited fellow and his Serbian friend, firing an RPG round right at the two of them. Bobby takes the worst out it, getting catapulted through a home and landing on the couch. His right arm is mangled due to the burn and shrapnel from the elbow down, he can feel his right leg ripped apart in a similar manner, and he can feel just how burned his skin is. To make matters worse, the spinning through the room indicates a concussion. Meanwhile, Niko manages to dodge just in time to take less damage. He is still thrown through a building, but aside from that, and shrapnel in his back and left shoulder, the brunt of it isn't as bad. Meanwhile, the Animalistic Militia fires at the cops, but hit no one as they take cover. Meanwhile, Gary Richardson swivels around and fires the MP-443 Grach at Ramon Ruiz and Chariot [9 v 7], striking Chariot in a non-lethal area in the abdomen. It lets out a howl of pain.

Shaking his head, Emanuel continues forward, right into the guard's line of sight. They don't take it well. "STOP!" one orders, holding an assault rifle up to aim at them. "We know your kind, Wiki-Warrior. Walk away now, and you will not die!" Emanuel smiles and says [Convincing: 7-2 (Reputation)] "Son, I am here to save this nation from the darkness, and all I need is to speak to the Emperor. May I please do that much?" The guard radios in, and upon getting a direct response, tells Emanuel "You will have an armed entourage. Say anything wrong and we'll kill you both. Now get in." Emanuel complies, Cirno taking the opportunity to smile at the guard smugly. The guard does the mature response of flipping her off. Three guards follow Emanuel and Cirno as they step into the elevator, heading up to the top floor.

BSN: Sorry for the wait, and the bad April Fool's Joke. I am really not good at the holiday, XD

I hope this was fine!

Spoiler: Hector13 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Detoxicated (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PirateJoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KitRougard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 63