Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 77345 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2018, 08:29:16 am »

>Use a tomahawk to finish off Frances and her companion.
it's over

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2018, 09:41:03 am »

IN the waitlist.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Hotfire90

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2018, 09:51:28 am »

Regenerate.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2018, 10:04:45 am »

Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2018, 10:25:51 am »

Jump in TamerVirus’s car. Tell him to ram Mycroft,
”Drive and nobody explodes! Or, if you don’t care about death, I got a hundred dollars.”
Technically I’m not attacking Mycroft, just trying to keep him safe by stopping those shady Uber drivers

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2018, 03:35:52 pm »

Grunting, Helvar would get up and try attacking the slayer once again, one hand wielding an axe, the other the stoor worm sword. Needless to say they planned on giving more than a inconvenience or bruse to the slayer...

(Also ooc here, doesn't the BFG only work on demons?)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 03:37:55 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2018, 03:46:02 pm »

Grunting, Helvar would get up and try attacking the slayer once again, one hand wielding an axe, the other the stoor worm sword. Needless to say they planned on giving more than a inconvenience or bruse to the slayer...

(Also ooc here, doesn't the BFG only work on demons?)
That's the Unmaker you're thinking of. The BFG is just a big ass fucking plasma gun

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2018, 11:56:01 pm »

Get in the Uber, get the heck away! Continue bribing anyone that tries to kill me or my driver, and bribe the Uber driver to drive faster.

((Screw the rules, I have money!))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2018, 03:27:16 am »

Chapter I: The Watchful Monarch
Deathmatch
Part II: Run, Drive, Fight, Die
Goddard College Campus, Seattle, Washington
Late Morning, Clear Skies, 8/23/2020

Even as the Doom Slayer attempts to rise on further unsteady feet, feeling blood flow down his legs from both rounds, the man who shot him has been trained. Poised. Prepared. Agent 47 feels no pity as he raises the Silverballers up again, pointed straight at the Slayer. [7 v 3] [3 v 9] Another bullet cracks his armor, sliding through the Slayer's left shoulder. 47 hears the living myth growl in pain before firing the other one. The Doom Slayer, however, doesn't falter. At the right time, he thrusts the hardest piece of armor on his fist forward, letting it strike the bullet away as he [8+2 (Strength Check)] not only gets up, but ignores the agony in his nerves in favor of answering that voice, clamoring for violence. (No "Pain" debuff)

With a scream of pain as blood flows down her dismembered ear, Frances yells out "Aggh! We've got a bigger problem! Hit him!" and steps back, away from Noob. Lorillard's hands shake as he removes his M1911 from it's holster and clicks off its safety, before pointing it at the tomahawk wielding manifestation before him. [1 v 3] But shaky hands leads to shaking accuracy, and the bullet instead flies into the wall of the campus. Noob ignores it, stepping forward as Frances raises her own Lee-Enfield rifle. [5+2 (Shooting Bonus) v 9] She fires, but Noob flicks his head to the left just in time, allowing the bullet to once again miss him and enter the school.

With no pain on the brain and time to spare, the Doom Slayer actually ignores the assassin, and focuses on the Viking rising up onto his feet. The Slayer reaches back to his belt, before pulling out some strange offering. Strange, until he activates it. An shimmering, crimson energy blade formed from Argent energy flares up, and the Slayer feels quite ready to rip and tear with it. [9 v 8] Helvar dodges in time to avoid serious damage, but the Doom Slayer's resulting slash cuts through his cheek and nose. Nothing falls off, but Helvar can feel blood pouring down his face from those features, and his face feels like it's burning. Meanwhile, inside, Jill tries a different approach. [10+2] And it works! The other nine Warriors, and their allies, are now blacklisted as full on Demons. Not only that, but the police and SWAT teams are arriving early to the chaos, not to hide as the Slayer wins for them, but to actually aid him in his demon killing spree. (SWAT Team Allies coming Next Turn) With all that out of the way, the Doom Slayer just books it away from campus, making it [10] far, far away from there. Now on the nearest, most cluttered streets, the Doom Slayer pushes pedestrians aside as he contemplates his next move...

The blissful sounds of chaos and agony are no good to a good composition. Genevieve turns to her three security guards, and provides another soothing melody. [8+2] The guards are turned over by her voice, releasing their Glock 17s from their holsters before making moves on three different targets:

[6 v 7] One runs up behind Jimmy Simpson and tries to do a Hitman Shot to the back of his head, only for Jimmy to turn around and push him to the ground, while the second rushes to Noob Saibot. [5 v 2] Noob turns just in time to catch a bullet to the gut, spilling black blood onto the ground as he doubles over slightly. The third man goes for the trained hitman, as indicated by his suppressed pistols, [8 v 8] but as he arrives, 47 disarms him with hand to hand, taking his Glock 17 and forcing him at gunpoint to just run away.

With that guard on the ground scrambling, Jimmy runs to his Sports Car. He ignites the engine and speeds onto the street. In mere seconds, he spots Mr. Holmes standing there, frantically waving and gesturing to a woman seemingly asking what the big deal is. Mycroft is giving her a crap-ton of money, which she seems to accept, if taking too long to count. Jimmy leans out of his car with his Australium blade, [3 v 8] but as soon as she spots him, she shrieks and practically flies into the car, as Jimmy swipes into the car door.

Despite the bullet in his body, Noob Saibot doesn't seem to break focus. He regards the guard for a second, raising an eyebrow, before disregarding the poor soul in favor of Frances and Lorillard. [3 v 7] [1 v 2] But the pain grows as he steps forward, and with a grunt, instead of swiping with the tomahawks, he doubles over and lands on his knees, a gasp and groan of pain indicating the round's influence over his body.

The Doctor and Romana stay away from everyone else. Their bodies feel light. Weightless. As the gold light shines over them, they feel their old forms leaving.
The Fifth Doctor has Awoken!
Stepping out from behind the rock is a seemingly different man. Greyish hair matted over a much more conventionally attractive face, the Fifth Doctor is wearing a more practical suit and hat, with a stalk of some vegetable on his lapel. He has a half-smile as a redheaded woman wearing Romana's old clothes also steps from behind the rock. "Sorry, K9," he states, melancholy in his deliver, before dropping his old, long scarf at the ash pile that used to be his robotic companion.

As Jimmy comes to a stop, clearly miffed at the Eyelander's failure to hit, his passenger side door opens and a shaggy looking man enter. Brewer takes a look around the car, stinking it up as he clicks his seatbelt on, before turning to the driver and pulling out his detonator. With a mad eye, he yells "Drive and nobody explodes!" before pausing. He then shows a hand full of money, instead offering "Or, if you don’t care about death, I got a hundred dollars. Whichever way, run the rich bitch off the road!" It's up to Jimmy to decide...

Helvar rises up on pained, shaky feet, before replacing one axe with his sword. But as he rises, the Doom Slayer rushes into Seattle. He runs after the Slayer, [6] but only makes it away from the college before losing him.

Back then...
"Hey!" the Uber Driver yells, "What's going on here? What's with the gunshots and the screaming and the-" Mycroft doesn't have time to explain. With money in her hand and a sword hitting her door, the driver gets him in. "Where to?" she asks, but he doesn't care. He points forward and throws more money at her face, which makes her go faster. He turns to look at Jimmy and Brewer through the back window. They're simply too far to bribe.

Suddenly, Robert Tiviaev runs forward, yelling as he kicks at the downed Noob Saibot. [4 v 9-2 (Pain)] But...Noob was a ninja in a past life. Tiviaev's a politician. He throws a kick out as hard as he can, but Noob just catches the leg and throws it forward, sending Robert to the grassy ground.

BSN: Woo! Another turn in the pipe, 5 by 5. Hope you enjoy!

Also, I've been thinking that, at both character creation and when winning an article by getting a full-on kill, you should be able to get more than one subwiki. So, like, one article from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and another from Red Dead Redemption. That should lead to fun combinations, I'd wager.

Spoiler: Fallacy of Urist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TamerVirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_Tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 03:30:23 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2018, 03:51:03 am »

Join the SWAT team, Jill attempt to remove any higher priority target then the other PC's from the military servers
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2018, 04:21:35 am »

Follow the trail of the Doomslayer, look out for spots of blood to lead the way. Do it stealthily.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Hotfire90

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2018, 05:08:30 am »

Remotely detonate Brewer's suicide vest with my sonic screwdriver, then retreat into the Tardis and lock the door. Romana will follow and protect me from any attacker.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2018, 06:43:55 am »

Drive after Mycroft! Summon a train parallel to me, which I can jump onto...leaving Brewer in a driverless, speeding car!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2018, 06:56:27 am »

hmm, not really sure on the multiple sub-wikis thing, at least not at starting. Having all your starter articles be from the same wiki brings more opportunity for them to work well together, thus a higher chance that independantly weaker articles could be more useful. Though I totally agree with getting different sub-wikis for killing, frankly it's such a logical idea that I already assumed that was how it worked.

also
Well, he's down now, point blank to the head, lets see if we can finish him off for the bonus.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 07:03:28 am by Failbird105 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2018, 06:57:12 am »

Use my power to turn in to a Barracuda and fly into one of the collage's buildings.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 63