Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 77296 times)

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #780 on: September 09, 2020, 10:15:16 pm »

whoops! sooooory.
Yeah, uh, run away from the androids. find somewhere else, see if I have better luck getting help elsewhere.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: September 20, 2020, 09:03:21 pm »

((Last Call! Here's hoping Person and PirateJoe can participate, turn will come soon.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: September 23, 2020, 08:08:07 pm »

Damn sorry I seriously forgot. Haven't been active here a while, but I'm back.

Find some place that we can lose our pursuers, like a parking garage. Maybe one attached to a mall or something. Anywhere we can heal up and recruit. While I drive, Markus should try to convert any nearby androids he can detect.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: October 06, 2020, 10:36:24 pm »

((Apologies! Haven't been able to work, been more than a little busy with things lately. I'll start getting back on track tomorrow.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: October 20, 2020, 02:13:09 am »

Sorry for the delay! Had some mental "rainclouds", so to speak. Turn will come soon, but I'd like to wait a little longer on PirateJoe first.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: October 20, 2020, 03:03:13 am »

As it turns out, getting wounded so soon after fixing it to an extent is something that would be annoying if it wasn't so painful. Still, despite the fact that they were forced to do this again, they'd try and find what they could to fix their wounds once more while trying to remain hidden. It wasn't like there was much else to do. Meanwhile their ally Morgan would try and take advantage of the solid punch to the face and follow it up with a good helping of lead, provided by a pistol. It'd be much easier to use than the rifle, and they could use the remaining bullets on the other androids that seemed keen on attacking if they managed to get rid of their current adversary and have some bullets to spare...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: October 24, 2020, 05:35:03 pm »

Got a question for y'all: recently, Hotfire's account suddenly ceased. I hope the person behind it is alright.

Anyway, as Failbird had done a lot of damage to his character (well, his stuff, anyway), I wanted to get your opinions on if Failbird should get a point and an article as though they had eliminated Hotfire.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: October 24, 2020, 08:52:52 pm »

Yeah, Greatness came to me about it first, but I felt it would be wrong to just unilaterally declare that I get the point.

That being said, I do think I deserve some reward for destroying a threat that would have entirely guaranteed its owners victory had I not been there.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: October 24, 2020, 11:53:23 pm »

I'm okay with it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: October 25, 2020, 07:45:48 am »

I'm okay with it as well.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: October 25, 2020, 03:02:26 pm »

Me too.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: October 25, 2020, 09:02:22 pm »

Just watch as he gets an OP article like fucking Gold Experience Requiem Over Heaven ACT 3: The World or something :V

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: October 25, 2020, 09:50:40 pm »

I mean I did get King Crimson off my first kill last time

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: October 25, 2020, 11:42:19 pm »

I mean I did get King Crimson off my first kill last time
Meanwhile, I get all the sucky SMT demons my first time. Not even one Matador or Metatron or even an Asura, literally only the starter trash.

At least I have literally all light magic in fiction as my main thingie now. That's cool I guess.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 11:47:51 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: November 05, 2020, 10:45:52 am »

Well, with that settled, I'll get back to work. Need to message the next people on the Waitlist.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 63