Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (INACTIVE)  (Read 77289 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2018, 02:39:14 pm »

Find some more wiki warriors, preferably one who I can take on alone, but I'll make do with a group.

Question about my Stand, would it be right to assume that the 'vulnerable while using epitaph' thing means that I can't skip the previous turn if I died during it?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2018, 02:43:10 pm »

Find some more wiki warriors, preferably one who I can take on alone, but I'll make do with a group.

Question about my Stand, would it be right to assume that the 'vulnerable while using epitaph' thing means that I can't skip the previous turn if I died during it?

You can only skip future turns, I.E instantly succeeding in Defense rolls is the real meaning of it. You cannot skip the past, because you've already lived it.

...So...yes? You cannot skip the turn you died in if you died viewing Epitaph.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Hotfire90

« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2018, 02:49:09 pm »

((Now for the penultimate part of my plan.))

"Listen Romana, I have a plan. We're going back in time, prevent our regeneration by saving ourselves and K9, and then we're going to join forces with ourselves. We'll figure the rest out by then."

Travel back in time shortly before we all arrived at the college, once the Doomslayer arrives, disable his BFG with the sonic screwdriver, should I fail to disable the BFG, Romana will fire at him with the shotgun. Warn the 4th Doctor to get inside his Tardis and to follow us, then fly to the outskirts of town.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2018, 02:53:42 pm »

((Let's see what time paradox does!))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2018, 03:03:29 pm »

Helvar would smile and simply try to dodge the flame and get another strike in, preferably in the neck or head area and try to not let him get away. If he was to turn into a raven and try flying away if he survived Helvar's attack or simply did so before he could strike back, he would say "For someone called the doom slayer, you turning into a raven and running like a craven is not very fitting for that title, guess I'll just have to take it from ya." and try to follow, or possibly throw another axe at him if he had the chance.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2018, 03:25:45 pm »

Ddcsc
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2018, 03:39:35 pm »

Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2018, 03:41:26 pm »

I had the phone in my pocket in bad timing and I don't know how to delete this completely
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2018, 05:30:54 pm »

Sneak up closer to the Doomslayer, fill him with Silverballer lead while he's in continuous pain.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2018, 07:03:57 pm »

l”who turned out the lights?”
It’s just marker.
when I’m not frozen, Blink a lot, using my eye fluids to wash away the marker. Then, when not blinded, shoot Jimmy. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:30:30 pm by Leodanny »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2018, 07:12:31 pm »

l”who turned out the lights?”
It’s just marker.
Blink a lot, using my eye fluids to wash away the marker. Then, when not blinded, shoot Jimmy. 
((you're still frozen. unfortunately for you.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2018, 07:30:08 pm »

Oh. Okay

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2018, 12:35:05 pm »

Keep looking for the PA system and when I do find it I shall sing into it to convince everyone to get a weapon and attack the SWAT team and the police.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2018, 03:19:59 pm »

(Sorry for the late update. Turn's coming tomorrow!)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2018, 11:12:30 am »

(Sorry! Real life happened. Here's the turn.)

Chapter I: The Watchful Monarch
Deathmatch
Part V: Do the Time Warp
Goddard College Campus, Seattle, Washington
Late Morning, Clear Skies, 8/23/2020

Spotting a dead body is one thing. But when an ally has passed away, just trying to do her job, it leaves quite the impact. Mycroft sighs, saying "Ah. What a shame. I'll make sure your family is cared for. Now then." before returning to the library. The still frozen Brewer can barely react, but Jimmy coughs up blood and scowls upon seeing him. "As for you brutes... I don't think you're going to enjoy this." he replies, before snapping a picture of Jimmy, trapping him in place! While this does freeze Jimmy's injuries, keeping him alive, this leaves him powerless. [8 v Frozen] His eyes are marker-ed in, painting them black and leaving him blind. Then, Mycroft looks around the library and around all the scared people, and asks "Does anyone have any duct-tape?" [9] A scared looking man with tears dribbling down his cheek, clearly frightened by the whole mess, nods and passes Mycroft a roll of duct-tape. With no resistance, he binds Brewer and Jimmy's hands with them, as well as covering up their eyes should they blink away the marker.

The Doom Slayer gasps, grimaces, and chokes as he stares down Helvar. He's as quick as he is dangerous. The Doom Slayer cracks his neck back and forth, before waving his hands in an arc at Helvar. [5-2 v 9] Due to the pain, aiming right doesn't seem to work. While a stream of magical fire does wash out towards Helvar, he ducks under it with ease before slowly approaching the pained Slayer. Not wanting to bother with it, The Doom Slayer suddenly is enveloped by a black fog. [Order: 1] Before the Doom Slayer can transform, Helvar suddenly reacts, charging forward in request of one more strike. [9 v 6-2] The Stoor Worm Sword slashes into the Doom Slayer's helmet, severing the left cheek and breaking the thing. With half a glasgow smile and a broken helmet, the Doom Slayer immediately transforms into a raven, and flies off in search of a hospital. [Reaction: 10] The Doom Slayer can hear Helvar shout out "For someone called the Doom Slayer, you turning into a raven and running like a craven is not very fitting for that title! Guess I'll just have to take it from ya!" before hearing the woosh of a well-aimed axe. [4+2 (Crit Roll) v 7-2] The axe clips the Doom Raven's wing, translating into a gash at the Doom Slayer's right arm which begins bleeding. [Search: 4-2] In addition, with all the chaos, The Doom Raven cannot spot a hospital, and thus resorts to hovering about the place, ready to dodge any more attacks.

"Gluh. Didn't think that one through." Jimmy thinks, just before he is frozen and blinded.

As King Crimson's energy flows through her body, Frances feels invigorated. Despite not being able to hear as well, she can suddenly sense all fate as though it were as much under her control as her new Stand is. With this, she scours the school and everywhere close by, looking for a good target. [Sense: 4] She only detects the Wiki-Warrior closest to her, and even then, not through seeing it, but rather through the spreading whispers that there is a, quote, "Goddamn Flying Barracuda" going through the hallways. Frances, Robert, and Lorillard enter the school [Spot Check: 8] [Stealth: 5] and manage to find it undetected. They see it scouring the halls for something, and manage to stay visibly hidden. But the last bit of blood flowing down Lorrilard's healed head does drip, making a noise that the Barracuda can hear.

Back in the TARDIS and freshly armed, the Doctor and Romana go over the plan as it stands. The Doctor gives Romana the shotgun and himself the Deagle as he recounts "Listen Romana, I have a plan. We're going back in time, prevent our regeneration by saving ourselves and K9, and then we're going to join forces with ourselves. We'll figure the rest out by then." Romana follows it at first, but gains a quizzical expression on her face as she actually thinks through the logistics. Before she can ask, the Doctor throws a switch and they head off. But that's the thing about a Mark 44 TARDIS: space is an exact science, but time is a ball of wibbly-wobbly, time-y wimey...stuff. [Space Accuracy: 10][Time Accuracy: 2] So, while they do go back to the college, they go back to that specific campus when it opens. As they step out at the Seattle establishment, they step out at it's opening ceremony, all the way back in July of 2011.

Meanwhile, in the present, Agent 47 attempts to sneak closer to the hovering bird. [Stealth: 4] But finally, the Raven spots the moving scarecrow. With a screech, it begins flying erratically, before slowing right back down from the pain. 47 scowls before raising his Silverballers, [10 v 10-2] And manages two more clips, this time against it's left wing. It doesn't do much damage beyond lightly bleeding flesh wounds, but it's a start. [Spot Check: 2-2] The Doom Raven attempts to escape, flying wildly forward only to come face to face with a billboard. [Injuries: 7] This gives the already messed up Raven a concussion as it comedically bounces off the billboard and lands on a car outside of...well, whaddya know, it's a hospital!

Brewer's mind slowly begins operating within time space. He can't see, but he can devise a plan. Blink and shoot. Good plan. 10/10.

The flying Barracuda continues it's search for a PA system, it's eyes darting around at different signs. Spotting it immediately, Genevieve smiles in a toothy, fishy kind of way and flies towards the door. But then, she hears a drip. Two drips. Right down the hall. PA System comes first, though. She flies in and re-shifts into a human, before clicking the system on and singing her beautiful song. [6+2] The song comes out wonderfully as students and guards alike are driven to violence. Immediately spotting the SWAT Team, they all begin making a mad dash towards them. While not every student is fighting, the one who are are filled with a primal rage. [Voice Check: 1] But doing this has completely shot Genevieve's voice. It comes out scratchy and cold. It won't heal without something to wash it down, and even then, it may take days to return to normal.

The SWAT Team switches to less-than lethals just as the Student Body and the Guards charge forward. [6 v 1] With beanbags and tear gas galore, the College Students are neutralized, save for a few dozen of them, as well as the Glock wielding guards, who [3 v 10] are immediately counter-attacked with more lethal force [5 v 9] though the gunfire of the SWAT Team misses them, just trying to keep them back.

[Eight Turns Left] as the US and Canadian Militaries prepare.

[Next Turn], the Rwandan Monarchy rises. And they don't just have soldiers. They have a Blackhawk. A black and red helicopter, loaded to bear with both soldiers and rotary guns, flies straight towards the School.

BSN: Let's do the time warp again~

Sorry for the delay! Life stuff hit hard recently, just now have the free-time. So, lets'a go!

Spoiler: Fallacy of Urist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TamerVirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 11:16:00 am by Greatness942 »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 63