Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 63

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1 (Currently Recruiting!)  (Read 74698 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality: v.1.1
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2018, 11:37:21 am »

Quickly learn echolocation and attempt to decapitate any noise making person. <Basically flail wildly with my Eyelander and pray that I hit someone>
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Hotfire90

« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2018, 11:40:11 am »

"We seem to be a little early. Ok new plan, new plan. I'll visit a nearby embassy or something and inform them about what will happen at that college in 2020. As for you, heat up the Tardis and make sure our next trip will take us to the right time."

Visit a nearby embassy and warn them about what will happen in 2020, use the psychic paper if necessary. Also leave the desert eagle in the Tardis, as walking into an embassy with a weapon seems like a bad idea.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2018, 12:09:20 pm »

If in raven form, transform back to a human, and go to the hospital in any case
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2018, 12:17:21 pm »

(I thought the doctor didn’t use guns?)
Blink, use my knowledge to figure out how to break duct tape, then shoot the jimmy boi, while head butting Anybody trying to strangle me.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:43:49 pm by Leodanny »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2018, 12:21:45 pm »

Follow the Doomslayer into the Hospital, sneak attack double Ice Pick him from behind.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2018, 03:40:56 pm »

Helvar would try to get to the doom slayer and finally put them down once and for all. They also would make a note to try and find more axes after they where done slaying the slayer, but naturally finishing off the one they where trying to kill for who knows how long would be grand, especially having a trophy to take from them...Although, if someone tried stealing the credit for what was their hard work, he would kill the one who stole his own kill, or at least try to.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2018, 04:32:00 pm »

"Perfect, thank you." Scared guy gets five hundred A$. That should help him out. Have him help me strangle Brewer. For more moolah, of course.

Strangle the blinded(twice over) Brewer. It's what he gets, the idiot. From behind, of course.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2018, 05:03:18 pm »

Actually, Brewer is pretty smart.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2018, 05:49:32 pm »

((All the while he ignores the guy strangling him. There's a difference between knowing stuff and being smart.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2018, 02:43:41 am »

Turn back in to a Barracuda and use my teethe to tear off the cover to the air vents and swim into the ventilation system and use the vents to escape the building.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2018, 07:03:13 pm »

(Bump for Failbird)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2018, 10:28:58 am »

Motion for my allies to keep back, grab her with King Crimson

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2018, 11:19:19 pm »

Hey guys. I'm working on the next turn right now, and it delves into some very touchy and violent subject matter which could offend a lot of people, especially my fellow Americans. So, I need to give this Disclaimer before I post it: the following turn depicts the deaths of some of the students. I have done my best to make sure it's as careful as I can make it. I do care about what's been going on lately, and while I am willing to push and break boundaries to tell a good story, I'm not sure Toady would be okay with me mentioning the deaths of students as detailed as I mention the deaths of literally everyone else.

So, yeah. Keep an open mind. And make sure to be careful and always talk to someone if the thought of doing something like this, or if you know someone thinking like this. Hate living in a world like this, but I don't mind being a little cautious if it also helps tell a good story.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 11:32:28 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2018, 11:27:23 pm »

Chapter I: The Watchful Monarch
Deathmatch
Part VI: Birds are Circling Above...
Goddard College Campus, Seattle, Washington
Late Morning, Clear Skies, 8/23/2020

Time is now passing. Weather is now Cloudy, and it is now Noon. Progress report: One Dead.

Jimmy can feel his mind start working again. His fingers on his left hand have warmth flow through them as he clenches them, though to his concern, he can't feel the fingers on his right hand anymore. Just too broken, it would seem. Still, with his ability to hold onto moving trains until they start crashing, wielding the two-handed Eyelander doesn't get impaired at all. Despite not being able to see, he hefts the golden blade onto his shoulder, before beginning to swing wildly at anything and everything. [Accuracy: 10] But before he goes all Leatherface, twirling his sword around the room, he hears something. An English voice. "Perfect, thank you." Judging by a sobbing sound going quiet, it clearly worked out. "MYCROFT!" he internally shouts, before running straight to him with the Eyelander, knowing where to hit. [5+2 (Crit Accuracy) v 10] Jimmy swings the Eyelander right at Mycroft Holmes, brother of Sherlock, but he just ducks and pushes Jimmy to the ground. As he lands, he can feel his heartbeat quickening far more rapidly than ever before.

As he feels his human form reconvene, The Doom Slayer has, well, seen better days. Blood is trailing out everywhere, far more than is healthy. His vision is swimming as he swears the scent of burnt toast surrounds him. Despite this, he still hobbles off the car and heads into the hospital. In spite of his battered shape, once those doors open, everyone stops. Parent and child alike looks on in horror and/or reverence, as the receptionist looks up to see this hulking behemoth of a man standing before her, battered and bruised with blood trailing everywhere and his warm breath shakily heaving onto the desk. [Time: 1+2 (Intimidation of the Normies)] In spite of the sheer awe, as the receptionist notes, "All the doctors are currently busy. It seems a lot of college students are coming in hurt. Some kinda riot at the Goddard campus. You can, uh...stay at the desk? I guess? Or you could sit down at one of the open chairs. You do seem like a priority, though. I'll page you into the ER in..." [Time: 4+2 (Injuries)] "Just a few minutes! You're going to be okay, Mr...Uh...Big?"

Brewer finally regains use of his body. He can see nothing, but he hears all and feels hands begin to rope around his neck from both sides. [Intelligence: 5+2 (Education Buff)] Luckily, his educated mind deduces the right amount of force to break duct-tape. He begins pulling at the set around his hands as he feels those other hands begin to tighten. [Strength: 5] He manages the duct-tape on his hands, but it stings like hell, making grabbing at the set around his eyes a little difficult. [Strength: 3-1] Which he cannot manage. He is still blind. But that doesn't matter. He headbutts forward and back [5 v 6] [5 v 7], but both Mycroft and the scared dude back away in time to not get bludgeoned. His last ditch effort is to grab his shotgun and fire at the agonal breathing. [7 v 6] He fires at Jimmy, a single pellet entering his right arm, which...doesn't actually do much. He's so banged up not even that really matters anymore.

Tracking the flight path, Agent 47 notes the location of the hospital and begins to move towards it. A trail of blood leads him to a battered car, which leads him to a second trail that brings him to the entrance of the hospital. He moves towards the front doors. [Stealth: 3+2] He moves in okay, but the moment he crouches down, a little boy previously scared by the Doom Slayer notes "Mommy, mommy, look at the scarecrow!" [Stealth: 1 (No Bonus: Technically Spotted)] Everyone, including the vicious Doom Slayer himself, immediately turns around to spot him. And if the clenched, shaking fist means anything, the Slayer is pissed right off.

But before that happens, the same blood trail suddenly leads to the doors being kicked open. The viking Helvar appears, smirking with barely a care at the bald dude in the scarecrow outfit, before turning his attention to the Doom Slayer. He scowls before pulling out the Stoor Worm Sword and dashing towards the Doom Slayer with a violent, slasher smile on his face. [2+2 v 10-2] But in spite of all the pain, all the wounds, the Doom Slayer is still, well, the man who killed Hell. Twice. He dodges with practiced ease, the sword slamming into the table instead, spreading wood all against the area. The receptionist screams and runs as the ER pager is on. A team of paramedics rushes in, sees the viking, and immediately run back out, though they leave the door open for anyone else, including the Doom Slayer who needs emergency care, to use.

After paying the scared dude (named Michael) and dodging a sword, it's time for the strangling to begin. The two wrap their hands around Brewer's neck, and begin to squeeze. [1+2 (Assistance) v 2] The first big squeeze doesn't go smoothly, as Brewer fires his shotgun and begins jerking, trying and failing to headbutt the two of them. Michael leads this time, strangling as Mycroft follows. [4+2 (Assistance) v 5] But again, Brewer doesn't suffer any big asphyxiation, only choking on his own air as the two of them futilely squeeze.

With her voice shot and the dripping letting her know someone's in the building, Genevieve looks around the room in a panic. Luckily, air vents are around her. Turning into a barracuda, Genevieve flies up to one in an attempt to flee the scene. [Strength: 10+2 (Barracuda Teeth)] She pops it open and flies in, a non-Stand user's inability to see the fighting spirit making her oblivious to how close she was to being grabbed by King Crimson. She pops out of the vents outside, flying straight to the sky...only to see a chilling, scary visage.

A black and red helicopter approaches, it's red light shining over her guards and students, as well as the Doom Slayer's six-man SWAT team. [9 v 2 (Targeting All: Rotary Guns)] Immediately, it's twin rotary guns fire over the whole area. Students, faculty, guards, and three of the SWAT members, are all torn to shreds from the gunfire. [Perception: 9] And they see her. Clearly. The guns spin again. [8 v 6] Luckily, the majority of the fire misses, but one clips her tail fin and thus, Genevieve is sent tumbling to the ground. [Injuries: 10] She lands with a thud before returning to human form. Between the fall and the bullet, she feels her vision swim as though everything was underwater. As she looks down, she notes the horror as her left leg, translated from the proportions, is missing from the knee down, squirting blood everywhere. Over the corpses, ropes land down as the neutral students are spared. They weren't allies of Mycroft Holmes' enemies. Fourteen Rwandan military soldiers land down, in addition to two elite units. A one eyed man with a Makarov PM in one hand and a knife dripping some green fluid in the other, codenamed "Cobra". And a man in militarized-regal attire, with a grand sword with a golden hilt known as "The King".

(Seven Turns) until the American and Canadian Militaries save the day.

Goddard College Campus, Seattle, Washington
Evening, Clear Skies, 7/13/2011

Spotting the date and seeing all the signs of building and opening, the Doctor does what he does best: flip out. He jumps around for a second before tossing the Desert Eagle into the TARDIS and turning to Romana. "We seem to be a little early. Ok new plan, new plan. I'll visit a nearby embassy or something and inform them about what will happen at that college in 2020. As for you, heat up the TARDIS and make sure our next trip will take us to the right time." And with that, he's off towards any nearby embassies. [Directions: 2] Well, he would be, if he knew where one was. City Hall's good enough, though. Right? Eh, whatever.

BSN: Okay, looking back, the disclaimer wasn't really necessary. But pays to be careful.

Thinking away from that, I am glad. The game is running smoothly, and everyone's going groovy! I love it. Sure, things are sensitive, but it's still as fun as it was years ago. And that's wonderful.

Spoiler: Fallacy of Urist (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TamerVirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Leodanny (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2018, 12:26:42 am »

Open fire on the Doomslayer.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 63