Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My channel zubbworks  (Read 879 times)

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My channel zubbworks
« on: August 30, 2018, 09:04:02 pm »

Hello everybody, my name is zubb.
I have a youtube channel, and I play games or whatever. Some of my videos are not half bad I think, while some of them are glorified home movies. Actually that probably degrades the name of the home movie. My point is that I have no one to tell me what they think of them. I was hoping some of you guys could check out my sad sad work.

If this thread is not qualified as creative works then I understand and I guess the mods can delete it or however that works.
(I drew my little youtube avatar does that count.)

(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: My channel zubbworks
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 04:21:15 pm »

Hilloo
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My channel zubbworks
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 09:41:21 pm »

Hi.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PS: I love the bay12 forums style. I was on reddit for a couple of weeks and it is simply infuriating trying to post something. Also the preview button next to the post button.
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)