Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: all lowercase bizarrely awesome sorta-minimalist rtd  (Read 14727 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
all lowercase bizarrely awesome sorta-minimalist rtd
« on: September 03, 2018, 12:12:20 pm »

this is a minimalist rtd. sorta. you probably know the drill but here's how it works.
you roll a 1 you fail horribly.
you roll a 2 you just fail.
you roll a 3 nothing really happens.
you roll a 4 you sorta succeed.
you roll a 5 you succeed awesomely.
you roll a 6 you succeed too much.
7+ is just ridiculous, 0- is just terrifying.

if you don't post your actions i will do whatever the heck i want with your character. including maybe trading it to someone on the waitlist who wants it.

you are not permitted to use capital letters except in DOOM MUGs. using capital letters will trigger the above. this includes capitalizing the letter i.

the health system is tied into the rpg system. every player has hit points. if you reach negative x hit points where x is your maximum, you die. you can't do anything but wait to die while your hit points are negative.

Spoiler: restraints (click to show/hide)

the sheet:
Code: [Select]
name:
species:
description in haiku:
sex:
class:

five players max. waitlist is selected from at random, so everyone has an equal chance of getting in. if i get more than five sheets to start i'll choose the furriest and awesomemest of them all.

special rules:
cats get a free respawn. just one though.
if you join a game in our mafia subforum you get a free roll of 5 for one action of your choice.
if you are not having fun, summon a DOOM MUG.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: all lowercase bizarrely awesome sorta-minimalist rtd
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 12:23:34 pm »

name: ktonga tn'jaar'vorn
species: catgirls
description in haiku: fuck you, idk how to do haiku, roflmao.
sex: female (duh!)
class: supreme demon of lust

seduce gm.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 12:43:56 pm »

(3)

er. you can't seem to find him. maybe he's on a higher plane of existence or something. oh well.

Spoiler: ktonga tn'jaar'vorn (click to show/hide)
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 12:50:28 pm »

go and seek some wealthy couple to spy over them...

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 01:08:49 pm »

(3)

sadly it seems you're in the middle of nowhere. to be precise, a log cabin. surrounded by a forest.
Generic Arms Race.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 01:18:58 pm »

go to the nearest village/town/city/whatever.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:21:22 pm by CABL »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 01:30:27 pm »

(1)

you try to leave your pentagram but then you realize you've been trapped in a summoning pentagram.

um. shoot. well that's not good. and your summoner is nowhere around. double plus bad.
Generic Arms Race.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 01:43:05 pm »

try to seize the control of pentagram, opening a portal between second circle of hell and the real world.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2018, 01:47:23 pm »

(3)
you try to seize control over the pentagram only to find it's more complex than you expected. whoever summoned you is no beginner. at least now you know that.
Generic Arms Race.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2018, 01:56:51 pm »

i'm bored and i need attention! play sweet sounds of serenity in order to attract the summoner. if the summoner will return to the pentagram, seduce him.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2018, 01:59:16 pm »

(2)
unfortunately you are a lust demon, not a music demon. you have difficulty using your demon magic to make music.

(4)
from a distance you hear muttering. "wait, did the pentagram fire off early?" your summoner is nearby, somewhere in the cabin. if only you could get him to come closer!
Generic Arms Race.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2018, 02:03:11 pm »

hahahahahaha, stupid gm! i've deceived you! i was actually partially seizing control of the pentagram, not making goregrind music. now that i've acquired a partial control of the pentagram, i shall whisper sexily to the summoner about releasing me.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 02:05:15 pm »

name: senator donk
species: politician
description in haiku: politicians suck, put them in woodchippers lol, fuck i lost count
sex: green party
class: politician

pass a law that forces people to take to the forest in order to become one with nature
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 02:13:19 pm »

hahahahahaha, stupid gm! i've deceived you! i was actually partially seizing control of the pentagram, not making goregrind music. now that i've acquired a partial control of the pentagram, i shall whisper sexily to the summoner about releasing me.
(4)
it seems you at least partially deceived me about the intent of your music-mancy and used the resonance of your sounds to seize a slight control of the pentagram. enough to let you whisper your magics through the tiniest crack...

(3)
er, he doesn't seem to hear you. at least he's not going somewhere further away.

(5)
"got to check on the pentagram. weird readings from it. hm."

looks like you're about to get an opportunity. best be careful that you don't scare him off, for actually escaping your pentagram may be harder than getting a little magic through.

name: senator donk
species: politician
description in haiku: politicians suck, put them in woodchippers lol, fuck i lost count
sex: green party
class: politician

pass a law that forces people to take to the forest in order to become one with nature
(2)
those dang logging lobbyists seem to be getting in the way at least. at least you didn't hurt your position.

your species is currently politician. let's fix that.
(2)
you are a porcupine furry.

Spoiler: senator donk (click to show/hide)
Generic Arms Race.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 02:22:49 pm »

use my super-sensual whispering to make the summoner release me.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12