Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Knights of the Neutral Republic - UNDEAD LP: Recap Episode  (Read 90381 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - In Hiatus: Keep Tuned
« Reply #225 on: October 30, 2016, 01:25:43 am »

*le bump*
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - Part 40: Total Neutrality
« Reply #226 on: December 08, 2016, 08:09:04 am »

Spoiler: We’re back, lads! (click to show/hide)

Yup, this is back. Will see it to the end. Hopefully before I get my licentiate degree, considering I started this LP about a month into history university and now I am halfway through.

EDIT: Forgot music links.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 08:45:29 am by Teneb »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - Part 41: Law School
« Reply #227 on: December 08, 2016, 10:47:52 am »

Guess what, I am bored and as such two updated in a row.

Spoiler: Fish Stick (click to show/hide)
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - Part 42: Murderer's Code
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2016, 04:25:35 pm »

I have a felling updates with huge walls of text and nothing worth placing a screenshot of tend to be a bit boring.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 17, 2016, 08:54:08 pm »

Let it be known that the monkey defeated me. Turns out I was lied to and there is no backup way to get the glands. Also the game is a buggy as hell and I hate Kashyyyk.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 17, 2016, 09:07:38 pm »

Maybe you could spawn one if on PC?
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 18, 2016, 08:49:28 am »

Maybe you could spawn one if on PC?
So. Funny story (not). I actually found a list with almost all item codes in the game. Guess which item is not on that list.

Just. Fuck the space monkeys.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 18, 2016, 09:59:09 am »

Regarding space monkeys, you're running the Genoharadan quests?  I haven't played in years and I haven't done their quests (I'm a bit too much the Light Sider), but...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 10:04:32 am by Culise »

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 18, 2016, 01:34:10 pm »

There closest thing I have for a solution is a save game editor. Hypothetically, you could use it to make a new game, jump to Kashyyyk, get the monkey glands, hit all the flags for where you are currently, and then warp to where you are now in game.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 18, 2016, 02:23:07 pm »

Regarding space monkeys, you're running the Genoharadan quests?  I haven't played in years and I haven't done their quests (I'm a bit too much the Light Sider), but...
It is a false hope. They don't drop it. It was the backup I was talking about.

I will probably be doing a second, cheat-assisted (to speed it up as much as possible), run of the game to show off the romances. I'll just cover that quest then.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - Part 43: World of Spycraft
« Reply #235 on: December 24, 2016, 07:01:54 pm »

And you though I had forgotten. But it is still saturday here, thus preventing me from breaking my "at least once a week" promise!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - Part 44: 2016ing
« Reply #236 on: January 18, 2017, 01:41:11 pm »

Unfortunately couldn't keep to the schedule due to having to type out a lot of stuff, which left little time or energy for this.

I also noticed that HK's portrait is missing from a few updates. I'll go back and fix that.

Spoiler: Tech Support (click to show/hide)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - Part 44: 2016ing
« Reply #237 on: January 18, 2017, 06:53:43 pm »

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Neutral Republic - UNDEAD LP: Recap Episode
« Reply #238 on: February 07, 2019, 04:09:21 pm »

Welcome back to the best Let's Play in the history of Let's Plays. The best Let's Play maybe... ever!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]