Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 38

Author Topic: The Exiled Demon  (Read 34344 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: The Exiled Demon
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2018, 08:28:36 pm »

Charge at the giant beast and tear it apart. then corrupt the lesser beasts.

Also, we get to fly now? Nice.
+1
Also gather its scales teeth and bones and make an armour with it
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 08:31:14 pm by Detoxicated »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2018, 12:06:45 am »

+1
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2018, 04:08:01 am »

+1
+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2018, 07:53:50 am »

+1
+1
+1
1+

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2018, 11:01:19 am »

Once more you draw upon your magic, this time using it to strengthen yourself, to make your claws as hard as steel and your body tremble with unholy vigor. Sparks leap from the spirit’s eyes. “Begone, foulness.” It growls at you again, and then with a roar loud enough to crack the stones, you leap at each other.

Your horns bite into its chest, the hide tearing, but slowly. Meanwhile its claws gouge at your sides and rip open several vicious gashes. But it matters not. You will not yield, and you dig your horns in deeper, angling for where its heart would be, while it slashes at you with its mighty paws and frantically tries to bring its head around to bite you.

It changes tactics, ripping itself off you, the flesh knitting itself back together. It leaps up into the air, and you jump after it, your claws ripping into its tail, but not catching much more. It tries to dive down on you and bring you to the ground…but that proves its undoing, as you slip out of the way and gash it from neck to tail while it flies past you, wriggling frantically in an attempt to regain control.
Its head speeds towards you, the teeth just barely scraping your hip, and then it crashes to the earth and lays still.

You revel in the triumph for a moment, as the beasts below watch, horror stricken, paralyzed, and you roar once more, before licking at your bloodied claws, imagining what glorious weapons and instruments of torture the spirit shall make…then you notice its body is dissolving. Desperately you swoop down, but you are too late.

Almost. Out of the pile of disappearing goo, you manage to scoop out some claws, a scrap of hide, a broken tooth…and its heart, still pulsing rhythmically in the palm of your hand.

There is power in it, and something else as well. The beasts turn to you, and as one they bow, growling your name as best their feline throats can. You can sense them now, like you can sense your followers…but it is more intimate. For a moment you feel a sudden urge to run with them as a member of their pride, but you assert your identity and the urge fades. And you know they must be feeling what you want…

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2018, 12:07:12 pm »

Consume the spirit heart.
Return to the village, taking your pack with you. Let the tribe domesticate and train the new beasts we shall call Snappernecks.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2018, 12:21:15 pm »

Return to the village, taking your pack with you. Let the tribe domesticate and train the new beasts we shall call Snappernecks.
1+
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 01:15:58 pm by Basil ii »

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2018, 08:45:48 pm »

They will already obey your every command to the best of their ability. Do you mean to train them to be better at hunting and such?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2018, 10:35:25 pm »

1+

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2018, 10:52:46 pm »

We should keep them wild.  Instead of domesticating the lions, mutate some lizards to become more wild and command the lions with predatory intelligence.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2018, 12:04:24 am »

They will already obey your every command to the best of their ability. Do you mean to train them to be better at hunting and such?
Okay, in that case let's just order them to befriend the cultists and work together to secure food and blood for everyone.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2018, 12:07:50 am »

I am against consuming the heart. It will likely buff our stats, but our stats are fine at the moment. We could probably use it to create a powerful servant though, and we defiantly need more of those at this stage. Also, we should use the bits we got to make a weapon. Hell, we could even use the heart as part of the weapon.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2018, 05:55:33 am »

Okay, in that case let's just order them to befriend the cultists and work together to secure food and blood for everyone.
I am against consuming the heart. It will likely buff our stats, but our stats are fine at the moment. We could probably use it to create a powerful servant though, and we defiantly need more of those at this stage. Also, we should use the bits we got to make a weapon. Hell, we could even use the heart as part of the weapon.
+1 to both.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2018, 05:59:19 am »

I, too, would like to concur with helmacon.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2018, 08:02:38 am »

+1 to both.
+1
Consuming was a bad idea, I really like the weapon aproach...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 38