Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38

Author Topic: The Exiled Demon  (Read 34330 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Exiled Demon
« Reply #390 on: October 12, 2018, 02:48:17 am »

Being slightly more diplomatic would be nice.

Let them have some of the corpses of the dead and the offer of power in return for servitude.

Invite them to the feast your followers cook from the dead bodies.

Try to negotiate that they, collectively, get to keep a quarter of the dead bodies, unless they killed them themselves, in which case they only need to return a tenth of the ones they slay to us after taking part in our power.

Make it a soul pact, gaining access to their souls and corrupting them slightly that way.

A clear sign of the ravens being corrupted should be that they are able to open their third eye, physically and mentally. Their Children have a small chance of hatching as 3 eyed harpies.
+1 to all this.
+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 12, 2018, 11:47:39 am »

Agreed. you growl, and then you make an offer of flesh and food and power, in exchange for the servitude of the crows. The spirit bobs its head, left and right. “A quarter minimum.” It says, and you agree, as you will be able to decide when they get more. “Then we shall make a pact, and celebrate with a feast.”

Your palm is slashed, and the bird’s wing, so that the pact will be forever binding. The blood, yours turgid and green, the crow’s black as night, and they mingle about each other. The words of the pact are spoken, and for a moment you feel as though you are wrapped in a painfully tight cloak, then the pressure vanishes and a smile stretches across your face. You feel a faint, distant sensation in the back of your mind – the crow spirit. “I shall gather my fellows.” It says briefly, and flies off, cawing loudly.

You turn back into the fortress and begin issuing commands, and the corpses are gathered, and slowly butchered. Many of the slaves vomit during the work, and Samana proposes they be forced to partake in the feast.

The feast is a wonderful, delicious affair, full of miserable sobs and loud caws. Crows spiral above your heads, darting down to grab yet another morsel of human flesh, while all around you slaves lay, eyes downcast, and followers boast and wrestle and sing your praises.

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 12, 2018, 12:03:14 pm »

We should probably put the slaves that we have in the mines so that we can boost our bronze production
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 12:05:03 pm by Basil ii »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 12, 2018, 06:45:02 pm »

Continue cultivating more wild beasts to serve us, while blessing our followers so that their children will be stronger and more loyal to us than their parents.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 12, 2018, 07:01:45 pm »

Go on a wandering together with the seductress, to observe her abilities and find other spirit allies.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 12, 2018, 08:08:16 pm »

fix the seductresses face
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 13, 2018, 09:56:10 am »

We should probably put the slaves that we have in the mines so that we can boost our bronze production
Continue cultivating more wild beasts to serve us, while blessing our followers so that their children will be stronger and more loyal to us than their parents.
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 14, 2018, 04:35:51 am »

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 14, 2018, 12:52:14 pm »

After the feast, the slaves, still horrified by their latest meal, are sent to work in the mines, digging out more metal to make weapons for your army. Meanwhile, worship strengthening you, you return that power to your followers, granting them strong and healthy children, all though some will be born deformed and mutated. It matters not to you. Those born from one who has knelt at your altar will be yours, body and soul forever. Unfortunately, it will take some time for these new followers to be born.

You decide to do some more recruiting. The crows are sent out in every direction to search for groups of animals, while the crow spirit stays on your shoulder to communicate what they see to you. Soon you have received word of a small army of leplenas, and you appear before another group of loyal servants, You also hear word of another group of tribesmen – a small delegation of a shaman, two warriors, and something the crow describes as fleshless flesh that shines in the sun.

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 14, 2018, 01:30:18 pm »

Vuisit the delegation together with the seductress.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 15, 2018, 04:20:32 am »

Vuisit the delegation together with the seductress.
+1

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 15, 2018, 10:24:26 am »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 15, 2018, 12:53:34 pm »

Do we still have spirit hearts left? if yes, try implanting one in an unborn corrupted child and see what happens.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 15, 2018, 03:04:54 pm »

You have a few, but none are 100% corrupted.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 26, 2018, 02:16:51 pm »

Hey,

So ihave been pretty busy this past couple of weeks, but things are slowing down a bit. So I am going to make an interest check: should I...

Make a new game of this?
Continue?
Something else?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38