Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 38

Author Topic: The Exiled Demon  (Read 34348 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Exiled Demon
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2018, 02:59:35 am »

I say we kill the defiant people.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2018, 09:02:34 am »

So what is the plan?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:29:36 am by Urist Mc Dwarf »

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2018, 10:01:07 am »

Bump for consensus:

What will you do personally, and what do you want your cult to do? And how do you deal with the defiant people?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2018, 10:23:25 am »

Personal Plan: Look for mighty predators and fight them to become their master.

Cult: Kill the defiant, Damana tries to convince the giant

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2018, 10:39:07 am »

Personal Plan: Look for mighty predators and fight them to become their master.

Cult: Kill the defiant, Damana tries to convince the giant
Support the Cult plan but I think our personal plan should be an attempt to curropt the gaint
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2018, 10:44:57 am »

It’s at least possible to do both.

banelord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2018, 12:25:33 pm »

Why don't we just tie him to the totem and bind him to forever watch what he loves be twisted and corrupted?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2018, 01:29:58 pm »

Why don't we just tie him to the totem and bind him to forever watch what he loves be twisted and corrupted?
+1

Also please vote I want to continue giys.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2018, 04:54:42 pm »

So Scythes of Beleth are the cult, have them make idols and totems to worship you, sacrifice the defiant, corrupt the giant and bind him to a totem, and befriend/dominate predators.

Did I miss anything?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2018, 05:23:36 pm »

No.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2018, 06:07:03 pm »

You shall be my Scythes! in the mind of every cultist, every follower, and the power of your voice is overwhelming. Many cringe or shiver, and some even faint. Only Samana and Damena stand strong…kneel strong, actually. Then you deliver your first command. Kill them all. But leave the giant alive.. Axes are taken up, and the Scythes slash at the helpless prisoners, who throw up their hands in a desperate attempt to stave off the lethal blows, or bow their heads in a miserable acceptance. Some Scythes aim to kill quickly, others slash at limbs and land heavy punches, drawing out cries before ending lives.

It matters little to you as you drink in the deaths, each one offered to you with a prayer. It is ecstasy, delicious, exquisite, and your followers feel a hint of this joy. It is enough to drive them into something of a frenzy. Samana takes his axes and begins hammering the stone, trying to carve your image into it. Others join him, eagerly offering praise to you, the words practically pouring from their mouths.

Damena capers about, licking at the blood, kicking the corpses, striking the giant, and howling madly, inhumanly. Several others join him as well. A few even pair up, taking eager delight in the blood of those who were once their friends and allies.

You stand over them and watch, and it is good. Evil. Very evil…and you direct some of that evil into the giant, making voices, alternatively seductive and threatening, whisper into his ears constantly…except when he thinks about you. You make him able to survive whatever comes his way, and endure forever. Then you lift him from the ground and impale him upon the defaced stone. Just a little, but enough that he won’t be able to get off. He screams now, first in pain, then in horror. It sounds delicious.

You delivers a few orders to your cult – wander as they will, make totems to you, offer worship...and you place Samana and Damena in charge in your absence. Then you fly off, soaring over the grasslands, seeking mighty beasts. Within an hour you find a small pride of beasts. They are large, about the size of a lion, and indeed resemble a green, furless big cat. You are able to witness them stretching their necks out and devouring their prey. You land before them, and it is a simple application of power to corrupt their animal minds and make them your loyal followers. It would be, anyway…but you feel something protecting them. There’s a barrier between you and them, and suddenly a giant one appears. It seems…more whole than the others. More perfect.” Begone.” It growls at you.

Spoiler: Beleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)

You can change how the cult is organized or how power is distributed if you like.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2018, 06:15:49 pm »

Charge at the giant beast and tear it apart. then corrupt the lesser beasts.

Also, we get to fly now? Nice.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2018, 07:31:54 pm »

How much bigger than us is this beast?

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2018, 07:38:36 pm »

It's almost your height and probably almost as long as you are tall.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2018, 07:56:18 pm »

PTW
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 38