Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26

Author Topic: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 15: Items of Power]  (Read 42287 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 2: Nice Shot]
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2018, 09:01:37 pm »

You're the one who posted it, so you get to have the fun. Away from here.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2018, 09:04:43 pm »

Hehe, now I have a character pic.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2018, 09:17:59 pm »

Hey guys what's going on in this threa-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
O-okay well you guys have fun...

I'm very confused. Why did you post this picture, what prompted this picture being posted, why do you have the picture, where is this picture from, why do you have this picture and why did you feel the need to share this visage of sin
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2018, 12:06:35 am »

How could you? That is your faithful companion Ventaro Aureus. He got a seduction level from licking his mystery gift. That seemed to bother MCreeper so I drew it to bother you all.

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2018, 04:55:24 am »

The longer I stare, the worse it gets.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2018, 05:37:18 am »

dort
Dort is, of course, the thaumic term for really hekcin' hard dirt.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2018, 01:09:31 am »

Turn 3: Reap the Whirlwind

Abomination
"Now, this is why I'm a Magnificent Lady-Witch and you lot are a bunch of lame hedge mages.
You see hilarious misfortune, I see an opportunity!"

First, point dramatically.
Second, grab the currupty death essence stuff in Mordre and form it into a bird death spirit! It should:

• Be friendly to me.
  • BE FRIENDLY TO ME
  • Be definitely a crow.
  • Know some neat things.
  • Be really fast.
  • Possess an unrelenting fury and hatred for the living bad eldritch things.
  • Drain the life essence of things it attacks.
  • Be able to spit a... death energy projectile thing.
  • Regenerate from damage.
Spend my one death passion.

"Okay, so maybe it's a little hilarious."
[2] You point dramatically at... wait, no... over... no that's the other guy. Well, you eventually point at Mordre dramatically but the moment has passed.

[3] You draw the soulstuff from Mordre, which explodes in a wispy cloud of ravening feathers. It sucks the life force directly out of your face (why always the face?!), taking the form of a ragged black shadowcrow. It shifts and vibrates constantly, clearly a thing of foul magics and ethereal essence, but it does look like a rather large crow.

It perches on your head, perhaps too large to fit on your shoulder, and looks hungrily down at your life essence.

[2] Meanwhile, your death raven swarm just sort of flaps around the abomination cawing obnoxiously.

Take 6 damage
Mordre no longer possessed
1 Passion spent: Death Magic does not level
Doomcrow created

”Get off mY FUCKING BODY!”
Action 1- Put all points of life, bone, and flesh, into keeping my body together.
Action 2- try to get out from under the abomination.

[4] You pull all your mystical arts into maintaining your body as a vital, coherent construct. You feel strangely sturdy and alive.

[1] You wedge yourself into what turns out to be some kind of orifice. You don't think you'll be getting out any time soon, and also it's full of teeth.

Gain Persistent Vitals: Persists while focused on. At end of turn, HP returns to 11. Can still suffer maimings from taking all your current HP as damage in one round.
Now taking 5 damage/turn instead of 3
+1 Wrestling Passion

Elen winces a little as the abomination lands on Auntie. "Hey you, crushed person. Wave your hand or something if you're still alive."

Use Vitamancy to fully heal Auntie, use all points to increase the power of the heal.

Then use Flesh to make the abomination's arm muscles shrink, use another point to further weaken them, also set the muscles on fire with a point of Fire.

[1] You can't see or reach Auntie, which is probably a good thing because the vitamancy energies curling around your arm turn all dark and necrotic. You shake your hand, wincing, as it stings a bit.

[1] You have more luck empowering the abomination with strong flaming muscles. Wait...

-1 HP
Abomination gains +2 Fire damage
+1 Necromancy Passion
+1 Flesh Passion

Trickshot 1: You have a knack for hitting small objects at improbable angles. Not to deal damage or anything, just for knocking cards out of people's hands or lighting their cigar from a distance.
Ah, so I can shoot weapons out of people's hands! Thank you!

Anyway, now that the wraiths are dead, fire a headshot (1 crystalgun skill) at the Abomination, with my Metal magic being used to transmute my bullet into metal and then cause it to turn really spiky once it gets inside, and then spins and moves around inside the abomination's body (3 metal skill and maybe 1 Artifice for the bullet alteration), and with the use of air magic to direct the winds to keep my bullet on course to the head (1 air skill).
And then put some strong winds in the faces of the nightmares to distract them (2 air skill plus passion).

[4] You shoot the writhing abomination, trying to transmute the magic projectile into metal as it goes. Without actual transmuting magic and trying to go from pure magic to metal and then shaping and enchanting the metal all in one go, this proves overambitious, but you do get it to behave more metallically and it sinks into the abomination's flesh in any case.

[1] You attempt to buffet its face with distracting winds, but this just provides dramatic focus on you, specifically, as the wind rushes past it in a glorious, tension-building chorus.

Abomination takes 3 damage
Abomination now targets you specifically, gains bonuses when doing so
+1 Air Passion
-1 Air Passion: Air Magic does not level
New Trait: Dramatic Breeze 1: A gentle breeze seems to billow your hair and clothing dramatically. You are more inspiring to allies and more of a target to enemies.

((On a similar note, why'd I gain experience in Vitamancy?))

"Incompetence. Though it is to be expected."

If possible, use Medicine with Medical Passion to perform medicine on Auntie.

Archimedes then combines his Alchemy and Returnamancy to lay a potent Returnamantic curse on the abomination. The more damage it deals to other people, the more damage will be returned to it. The damage will be returned in the form of rendering the abomination down into alchemy reagents.
[6] It is not. You feel inspired about medicine thinking about how you'd help if you could reach her, though.

[5] You apply a curse of recompense to the abomination, causing it to degenerate into valuable components to pay for its grievous harm.

Abomination suffers Curse of Recompense
+1 Medicine
+1 Returnamancy

Erik uses Ninjaturgy Passion, acrobatically performing sick flips through the air while hurling two points of shurikens and three points of lightning at the abomination, landing on the remaining golem (for an extra ninjaturgy point if necessary?) and stabbing it in the face with the last point of shuriken, poisoned using an extra point of ninjaturgy if that's a thing I can do! Or even all remaining points? I probably should've asked about that in Discord too. Oh well.

I feel like this is appropriately two actions, divided into (attack abomination) and (acrobatically attack golem).
[2] For the briefest of moments, you seem to flicker into the air above the abomination, hurling a flurry of electrified shuriken at it before vanishing and reappearing where you were.

This is a very badass moment ruined somewhat by your aim just being terrible. The shuriken all go wide and sizzle harmlessly into the ground.

[6] ((Dummy roll, +1 Ninjaturgy))

-1 Ninjaturgy Passion: Ninjaturgy levels from +5 to +6!

Anna would struggle a bit to untangle herself and the hammer from the sticky barrier. This just wasn't working out the way she'd planned.

"Focus, Anna, focus." First, she needed to get this excess Life Force under control. This kind of fluctuation was dangerous, but with danger comes opportunity for self-improvement. Anna places a hand on her chest, using her VITAMANCY and concentrating her magic on her core, attempting to stabilize her life force and make herself a bit more durable for what she was about to do next. - Spending 2 VITAMANCY PASSION

Now, DESTRUCTION magic is good at hurling projectiles, right? And she was stuck inside a malfunctioning sticky BARRIER? Anna would focus her energy on the barrier itself, not aiming to destroy it this time but to launch it at ABOMINATION. With herself inside it, of course. It'd probably be a good idea to STRENGTHEN the barrier with her PROTECTION magic while she was it, since this might get a bit uncomfortable.

[1] You shriek like a banshee as your life force is sucked down into the smoldering core of your heart. You get the feeling that's gonna prove real interesting when your life high ends.

[5] On the bright side, your efforts to launch yourself at the abomination go swimmingly, plastering yourself over its face like a moist, sticky trout.

Abomination and your shield take 3 damage
-2 Vitamancy: Vitamancy increases from +5 to +6!
New Trait: Smoldering Core 2
+1 Vitamancy
+1 Destruction

The abomination draws in its noodly flaming appendages, and then releases them.

vs From: [1] Right in the face with a flaming bone-ridged lash. The carnage is unbelievable. Really a shame that was its own face, it has got to get a better grip on how to use these things.
vs Elen: [4] You're bitchslapped across the ground like a tumbleweed. A slightly singed tumbleweed.
vs Archimedes: [6] It slugs you across the face with one motion, then snatches you up with the return draw and pile drivers you right onto itself. Not the most orthodox move, but very impressive!
vs Erin: [5][5] It grabs you, flings you into the sky, and then hard spikes you into the ground, showing the rest of these fools what they're up against.

Deals 7 damage to itself
Deals 7 damage to Elen
14 damage to Archimedes: Maimed!
7 damage to itself
Erin Quill takes all the damage: Maimed!
Abomination is slain!

Golems
"OH you wanna be in mah head? Tell you something INTERESTIN', THAT'S NAH MY PROBLEM you GIANT SACK of WRINKLED GIT!"

Use STONE and NECROMANCY to TEAR THE EXCESS SOUL out of myself and SHOVE it into a nearby BOULDER, that has been EXPERTLY MASONED into something HIGHLY INSULTING.

Then use MORE STONE MAGIC to THROW IT AT THE LAST GOLEM.
[3] You do not have time to both mason and imbue the stone, so you settle for carving a derpy bird head while that witch rips it out of you and feeds it her face. The sculpture's a little crude so the derpiness might not come through all the way.

[5] You do, however, clock the remaining golem with it. The sandstone shatters on impact, but the golem reels.

Golem takes 5 damage
+1 Stone Magic

Smith glares back towards the dwarf mason.
"Tsk."

Spoiler: Action 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Action 2 (click to show/hide)
[4] You draw a perfect spiked rod from the faltering golem's metal, the bronzelike substance glittering with pure, warm color in the sun. As a residual effect of its forging, it seems to be slightly magnetically drawn to living flesh, which makes it a bit easier to handle.

[1] You shatter the cage into shrapnel. This stings a bit and was probably unnecessary, as the golem had already collapsed under the force of being harvested.

Pure Golemetal Spear produced
2 Passion spent: Metal Magic increases from +5 to +6!
Golem slain
You and Mordre take 1 damage
+1 Animation

Jeffery laughs nervously as he turns away from his hungry-looking ally to examine his golem.

"So uhh.... can you move? If so, go smash that Abomination. And make a few puns. Here, I'll just..."

Jeffery casts a summoning spell to give the Fatass Tungsten Golem four additional legs, to aid with the distribution of its weight so that it can actually walk without sinking into the ground. He uses one point of summoning for the base effect, and another to allow it to be attached to the already existing summon. He also attaches a point of metal so that the legs are also tungsten, and another point to make the feet wider, increasing the amount of surface area that the feet come in contact with.

For his second spell, he takes his Noodle of Power (which doesn't appear to be in his inventory any more) and uses his last point of metal to refine it into a proper spear. If applicable, he uses his three points of "Spear" skill to enhance this effect, as his knowledge of how spears are used should probably help him in making it work better.

((I didn't think you'd actually use the noodle so I didn't record it. Bear in mind that as a summoned item, it will eventually dissolve back into nothing.))

[3] You try to summon body parts onto the golem, but it's hard to do. The resulting legs are small and awkwardly aligned with the golem's will. They scrabble somewhat awkwardly on the dirt, but don't seem to be making much progress.

[4] You harden your noodle of power to make it more spearlike and less noodly.

Noodle of Power becomes Spear of Noodles

Wraiths
((Hey IO, why is it Nightmare essence instead of Wraith essence? Is there a difference?))

Alright, Alchemy time. If the wraiths left corpses, work on refining them (4 Alchemy if designating the existing essence takes 1, 5 Alchemy if not) into  the essence I already have (1 Alchemy?). That should mean I don't have to waste the points on the safety and solidity again. If I have to waste the points, then use 3 for refining, 1 for "safe to handle" and 1 for "solid". And if anybody tries to interrupt me or mess with my essence(s) that I made, use my 3 Brawling to gouge their eyes out. Or crush their throat. Or bite their ears off. Or kick them in any exposed genitals. GM's choice, really. If I don't need to brawl this turn, use my second action to examine the glowing toothpick and more to see if I can figure out more about them. And if the wraiths didn't leave corpses for me to refine, use my Herbalism to find a plant (1) that is safe to handle (1) and enhances regeneration (1) without wandering into the other ongoing combats.
[2] You hurl yourself off the side of the mesa, since the ramp is near the abomination, and go tumbling down the steep side. Unless the chunk of crumbly sandstone you hit your face on counts as a regenerative herb, your quest remains unsuccessful.

[5] ((Dummy roll, +1 Herbalism passion))

-3 HP

"All is well. I just felt like yawning, that is all." Devorae reassured any who had paid attention to what certainly hadn't been a temporary hunger for the life essence of his fellow crazed mages. No, that certainly hadn't happened at all, and whoever had somehow read his mind and intentions despite having no way to do so and stuck a note to his face was a nothing but a slanderer and a madman.

Now back to business. Hopefully.
Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)
((IO keeps derping with his ruleset. Here's a reminder: "Each turn, every players receives two actions. They cannot use the same skills for more than one action per turn, and the actions are simultaneous."))
[4] With the nightmares slain, you focus on convincing the rabble to help out. They throw a few empty tankards out the windows while jeering. You suppose that counts as helping where they're from.

[6] ((Dummy roll, +1 Necromancy))

Nightmares
Am I dying while staying underground? If not, stay there and pray to Dagon while waiting for the fight to end. Otherwise, dig out and try not to die as hard as possible.
[4][1] You're good, so you pray to the Great One in your hallowed grave. Mound. Hidey-hole. Safe place that's definitely not starting to crawl with the blessings of your patron god.

In unrelated news, you start vomiting eels.

Now suffering Unavoidable Incident
+1 Dagon Worship

"My apologies, dear lady. I got carried away punching things, it seems. I shall aid you in a moment."

Li Kao cracks his knuckles.

"But first...ATATATATA~ ORAORAORAORA~"

For my first action I will use "Drunk Mountain Monkey Flails Around Rapidly": I will use Wuxia to throw fast punches to all enemies around me, spending 3 points on the strength of the punches, and 3 points of passion to on the speed of the punches. I'll use 3 Chi Magic points to enhance the strenght of the punches further, and 2 Chi Magic points to enhance my speed further so I can throw even more punches.

For my second action I would like to use all Life Magic points to regenerate BB's health, to make up for the damage my punch did to her.

[5] That goes about how you'd expect.

[3] As the dust blows dramatically away from the dissolving remains of the nightmare horde, you dab on BB to heal her. It goes okay.

Nightmares are dead Jim
They're all dead
-3 Wuxia Passion: Wuxia increases from +3 to +4!
+1 Wuxia Passion
New Trait: Whirlwind 3

Go back a bit, out of Li Kao's and other danger's way. Then attempt to determine properties and possible uses of my silver skull thing using my knowledge of enchanted items.
[6] You're fairly certain the skull is a key of some kind. It accepts input in the form of life force, likely triggering an effect when sufficiently full.

[1] ((Dummy roll, +1 enchanting))

+2 Enchanting

"OW MY SOUL!"

BB tries to untangle herself away from the nightmares

She use EARTH to compress parts of the compost-pile to hardened dort, and try to add more rocks she can find into the thing.
[6] With the nightmares gone you build a dort fort. It has a courtyard and a throne room and it's built atop an ancient sealed evil and everything!

[6] ((Dummy roll, +1 Martial Arts))

+1 Earth

>Keep working on that shield! Reinforce all actions done!
So I can duplicate it on others who are of precarious health (Or at least expand the protective aura around my person) :3

>Glow magic!
-Suffuse body with light and heat radiance
-Focus energy on hands in being a useable and consistent weapon of magic
-Pew pew beams at weakest enemies! (Or focus it all on self, if someone else is handling weakest enemies, so my power is stronger that I can handle greater enemies)

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
[4] You expand the shield a bit.

[2] You glow brighter but can't pew pew properly. At least you're shiny?

+3 Shield Strength

With the last of the threats defeated, the peasants emerge from the tavern, cheering loudly. At their forefront stands the man in the lime green suit.

"Congratulations mighty heroes!" he drawls. "I never had the slightest doubt as to the outcome of your endeavors." You wonder if that includes the part where two of you were slapped silly by an enraged abomination with flaming noodle-arms.

"Now, as to the matter of your reward! It is with the upmost pride that I declare y'all Nobility of this here town!"

One of you asks if he can do that, to which he laughs. "Of course I can, I'm the richest man in town!" The rest of the peasants nod introspectively.

"In any event, it seems to me that one great and mighty Noble House per heroic deed is in order, and thus an arranging by which your noble personages first participated in. I'll leave y'all to sort out the details, but as the resident tailor, naturally it falls to me to oversee construction of your mighty standards and tabards and whatnot. As well as..."

He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Your delightful sumptuary laws."

One of you asks if that's that thing where nobody can wear orange or eat pomegranates because a posh noble who never leaves his mansion says it's his house's colors or something, to which the man nods approvingly.

"Well, if that's all..."

One of you asks if you're getting paid in, like, gold or something, to which he quickly shouts "Let the celebrations begin!" to thunderous applause.

Well. Now what? You can work out the details of your house name and colors and so on, you can start organizing an expedition of some kind, you can take stock of the town's assets, you can tell this pompous asshole to go stuff himself, or you can mill about chatting with each other.

You cannot sit there and practice magic. I know you want to. I see the gleam in your eye. No. Bad. Bad mage.

Spoiler: House Abomination (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: House Golem (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: House Wraith (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: House Nightmare (click to show/hide)
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 3: Reap the Whirlwind]
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2018, 01:20:58 am »

"A nobby?" Mordre pulls at his beard. "Ne'er been a nobby before. Well then, as tha HEAD of HOUSE DEEPSTONE I lay claim to EVERYTHING BELOW GROUND LEVEL!"

He points and laughs at the others triuphantly. "TAKE THAT YA SHITES! While you sorry lot fight over measley LAND, all I've go' tae do to expand is DIG!"

Then he frowns and looks over his fellow noble whats-his-face. "Speakin of- did ya ahave to go an shatter my cage ya daft twit? It was a work of art it were! Now, scurry on up some good pickaxes would ye? we're got TUNNELS to DIG!

Still laughing, modre shanghai's a few peasants to grab some pickaxes, then picks a decent spot against a hill or something and STONE MAGIC's open a stairwell. Time to EXPAND HIS REAL ESTATE!Might as well carve as he goes so it looks half decent.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 04:10:46 pm by Dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2018, 02:13:06 am »

((Hey IO, I had a second action in my post to examine the note more. Did it get missed in my unorganized action, or was it a forced dummy roll because it would be hard to do while falling?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2018, 02:18:29 am »

((Hey IO, I had a second action in my post to examine the note more. Did it get missed in my unorganized action, or was it a forced dummy roll because it would be hard to do while falling?))
((Lost in the shuffle.))

[4] The toothpick is fairly glowy; you're not sure what it's made of visually or by touch. The mote feels more solid, maybe metallic? It's less glowy, but still glowy enough that it's color is "glow" and it's features are "glowing."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 26, 2018, 02:39:16 am »

Jeffery Kentwood turns to his new fellow noblemen and noblewomen, specifically those from House Wraith.

"House Wraith is a pretty poor name, I think. We need to improve it. Any suggestions?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 26, 2018, 03:16:02 am »

Using my herbalism, search my landing area for an herb (+1 herbalism) with regenerative properties (+1 herbalism) and durability/toughness/defense (whatever helps one to get hurt less) enhancing properties (+1 herbalism) that is easy to refine (+1 alchemy), safe to handle (+2 alchemy because it could hopefully identify dangerous substances), and of high potency (+2 alchemy).

For my second action (or first if I can't do my above action), go see what drinks are available.

If I still need a second action by this point, fiddle with the mote and toothpick to see if I can learn anything else about them.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 08:12:51 pm by Beirus »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 26, 2018, 03:28:56 am »

"I propose the name House Best. I would also accept House Awesome."

"Excuse me, miss, uh, glow-in-the-dark healer lady, you with the shields, would you mind trading items for a sec? Your shadow ball thing looks ninja-y."

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2018, 06:45:54 am »

"Noble house? Well, we already have a castle!"
((Is it too small\unstable\dirty to serve as one? :-\ Also, freaking quantum mages. Irony, can you roughly show on the map where we all were all along?  :P

Unavoidable Incident
:D))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:57:28 am by MCreeper »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2018, 08:08:51 am »

Ow. Goddamnit.
Just heal. Healing is good.
Also request assistance.

What does "Maimed: Fallen Hero" actually mean?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26