Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26

Author Topic: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 15: Items of Power]  (Read 43004 times)

Hotfire90

Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 3: Reap the Whirlwind]
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2018, 12:49:23 pm »

Tend to the maimed and gravely wounded, with vitamancy of course, two points to increase the potency of the healing and two to heal more people at the same time.

Also inspect my potion pack, do they come with labels?

Sheyra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2018, 03:47:15 pm »

"We're suddenly nobles, just like that? Sure, whatever you say." Anna would struggle a bit as she shifted her head a little from her position on the ground. "And yeah, I agree, House Wraith is a terrible name. We could go with something simple that represents who we are, like House Arcana, or maybe something impressive, like House Transcendent."

Regardless of what they went with, she still needed to fix her current situation. Anna will continue to focus and try to stabilize her life force with VITAMANCY before it crashes.

She'll also try to free herself from entanglement and the barrier so she can finally stand up and move around again. That'd be nice.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2018, 03:48:24 pm »

Then he frowns and looks over his fellow noble whats-his-face. "Speakin of- did ya ahave to go an shatter my cage ya daft twit? It was a work of art it were! Now, scurry on up some good pickaxes would ye? we're got TUNNELS to DIG!

Still laughing, modre shanghai's a few peasants to grab some pickaxes, then picks a decent spot against a hill or something and STONE MAGIC's open a stairwell. Time to EXPAND HIS REAL ESTATE!

"Mm..." Smith gives his spear a look over before planting it into the ground, pointy end first.

"Would of been fine if you didn't botch the internal structural integrity." Smith mutters underneath his breath.

Spoiler: Action 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Action 2 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 03:50:51 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2018, 03:49:17 pm »

((Is it too small\unstable\dirty to serve as one? :-\ Also, freaking quantum mages. Irony, can you roughly show on the map where we all were all along?  :P
((It's more a toy castle than a real one. Technically several of you could squat within its walls and scheme, but the throne room is more a place you can stick your head in than a place you'd want to crawl into, for instance.

I suppose abomination was lower left, golems lower right, wraiths upper right, nightmares upper left?))

What does "Maimed: Fallen Hero" actually mean?
((At the moment, nothing. At some point I'll get you a proper debuff to represent your lasting injury.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2018, 05:07:55 pm »

"Yeah, whatever. You're not even a good tailor. A lime green suit? What are we, hekkin leprechauns?"

Flip off the green guy.

All Corvid magic and Death magic to compel the Doom Bird to bugger off and drain the life essence of someone weaker and less important than I the Dagon worshiper.
All Fashion to make these pitiful peasants look slightly less pitiful and peasant-like, using the power of clothing! If I need to stick around this dump, may as well force the resident idiots to look tolerable.

Also evade anyone attempting to use Vitamantic healing on me. No thanks I'll heal with my natural body functions thank you.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 03:02:28 pm by Egan_BW »
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2018, 06:52:36 pm »

Action 1: Mingle with the partying townsfolk. Provide delicious tea and sage-like conversation, while squeezing my stress ball to get rid of the leftover chi and adrenaline from the fight.

Action 2: Use chi magic to summon at least one of those ancestor spirits again, and rub it in its face that we protected this town just fine without their help.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2018, 07:59:50 pm »

Ow. Goddamnit.
Just heal. Healing is good.
Also request assistance.

What does "Maimed: Fallen Hero" actually mean?
Actions: Life/Protection
Life: Heal heal heal.
In all seriousness: Focus healing on those with critical conditions first that are actually PCs. If there's any further actions, transmit my glowy glowness into a healing aura.

Tend to the maimed and gravely wounded, with vitamancy of course, two points to increase the potency of the healing and two to heal more people at the same time.

Also inspect my potion pack, do they come with labels?

Respectfully healing before this person does it, please. :B
Engaging in casual talk that will surely introduce our intents and persons to each other in doing so--so meaning whoever can do it first.

Protection: Focus two actions into saving my shield for later or having it on passive until a threat emerges. The next 3 actions are for fortifying us all people's armor. Taking priority my own, then that dude I just healed, then one other probably important person that seems important to me.

Akari wondered why she was suddenly both a noble, and in a house she had zero idea about and little connection to. She had a better idea that the folks who fought with her were of possible importance to the letter she was given before her mentor's sudden disappearance, and decided that with the way things were flowing, it was best to work with them.

And then she was politely interrupted.

"I never noticed this by my person. I'd like to work with you in finding out what it does before any trade."
Quote from: My weird thing
Eye of Shadow: This shadowy black sphere has indistinct edges, and feels soft to the touch. A green light sometimes appears, shifts across the surface, and then disappears, but you can't tell what it is or does.
Quote from: Your thingy
Sandstone Charm: This palm-sized beige stone slate is dense with indecipherable heiroglyphics. You're certain it's an item of power, but your efforts to unleash it have so far proven futile.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2018, 08:05:54 pm »

"House Arcana. Now that has got a nice ring. There's my vote on that.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2018, 08:19:37 pm »

"Gaaah! Blasted thing!"

Archimedes uses his Medicine passion(all of it that he has) to heal himself(or assist anyone who tries to heal him).

Once that's done, he gathers whatever reagents he can from the Abomination.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2018, 07:16:06 am »

"I never noticed this by my person. I'd like to work with you in finding out what it does before any trade."
Quote from: My weird thing
Eye of Shadow: This shadowy black sphere has indistinct edges, and feels soft to the touch. A green light sometimes appears, shifts across the surface, and then disappears, but you can't tell what it is or does.
Quote from: Your thingy
Sandstone Charm: This palm-sized beige stone slate is dense with indecipherable heiroglyphics. You're certain it's an item of power, but your efforts to unleash it have so far proven futile.
"Certainly, miss. I have a notion that I might be able to get inside of it using my shadow-blending ninja power, but I'm not rightly certain what that would do. I'm up for trying."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 27, 2018, 07:33:21 am »

First of all, summon Deep Ones in front of the villagers and have the summoned help me build a chapel for the worship of the Idol of Father Dagon.

Then, between the villagers, attempt to recruit the youngest ones and teach them eldritch knowledge and the power of Dagon Magic inside the chapel.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 27, 2018, 08:49:39 am »

First things first, wounded should be healed and this lady over here should be freed from under this thing's corpse. By Gods, what a disgusting thing!
And very dangerous, to boot. No way he willingly goes near anything like that when it's alive.
 Get some strong peasants to help me in getting Auntie Adams out of under abomination's corpse. Attempt to get Auntie Adams out of under abomination's corpse with their help, if it's a separate action? If it is not, meet would be attack by life-draining crow on me or my peasants with swordy vengeance. And no surprise attacks, it shouldn't work on me.  >:( If there are none and Auntie is still stuck, try again (ain't no rule :P).
After all things done, try to get some tea and rest, if reasonable (Probably not as an actual action.  :P).
repeating of dire mistakes
Try.  ::)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 05:16:37 pm by MCreeper »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 27, 2018, 09:48:25 am »

First of all, summon Deep Ones in front of the villagers and have the summoned help me build a chapel for the worship of the Idol of Father Dagon.

Then, between the villagers, attempt to recruit the youngest ones and teach them eldritch knowledge and the power of Dagon Magic inside the chapel.

Can we seriously not
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 27, 2018, 06:56:59 pm »

"Alright then, I'll get to work. Go, house Arcana! Wooooo..."

Jeff gathers a small expeditionary force of maybe around 10-12 able bodied villagers, has them gather enough food for a day or two of foot travel, then sets off to the bottom of the plateau. When there, they will search for resources in the immediate vicinity of Sundrop. Any other mages that desire to join may do so.

In his free time, he fiddles with his icy shard.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 27, 2018, 07:19:58 pm »

Can we seriously not
If this happens, can we get like, a reaction action? :P Because we can't totally just stand there idling while he does this.
Unless it's totally out of vision, by which I mean he can totally do this.

I'm assuming I can't see this dude or hear him and thus am busy tending to wounds.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26