Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 15: Items of Power]  (Read 42958 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 15: Items of Power]
« Reply #375 on: January 09, 2019, 01:17:18 pm »

"Huh."

Stick a paw in and then pull it out. Examine paw.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 09, 2019, 05:19:59 pm »

Drop off the Implements of Agriculture to the farming peasants.

Then head to the rubble pile formed by absentee house member and animate

(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD
« Reply #377 on: January 11, 2019, 06:23:10 am »

Passable. That was it, the arrogant little fairy was going to be put in its miserably small place since it kept up its petulant behavior in the presence of someone who was obviously her superior. He might also want to fix his new verbal tic sometime in the future, despite how appropriate it was. Devorae had even odds on it being the taint or just his subconscious being far too pissed at his surroundings.

"INSOLENT FOOLS." he roared, sweeping his scepter at the approaching snails. Then, with a lot less roaring, he looked at the fairy. "Then what are you capable of with your borrowed power?"

Necromantic blast at the snails. Spend three Necromancy passion.

Leadership: Organize the crabs to bravely fight the whiptongue snails.

Keep talking to the fairy.

((So much interest has dropped that I'm not sure if the game's still sustainable. Maybe try a smaller but more reliable core of players next time. Also, I'm on a vacation trip so not very regular at the moment.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 13, 2019, 09:30:09 am »

Akari examined the wisps as they...attached themselves to her at random intervals regardless of placement. It was nice observing magnetism glow-magic attractivity, but they could be made better and self-reliant [and probably not attach everywhere they could (like those puffball seeds you get when rolling down a hill and having fun)]! She liked to add to her environment and life of others without making it worse for everyone. She hoped she could pass it off like that anyway.

Let's spend that Passion shall we?

> Life and Glow magic, lessen essence being suck'd while trying to get the wisps better--meaning, harmless to people, probably subsisting on the residual magic in the air or local insect pests (and very inimical to undead or such things living on magic), and the capability to reproduce like a non-invasive nice thing.

That passion is to help make it a communication device for us wizards! Or just me!

Perhaps I should shift to another house, please notify my housemates! ._.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 25, 2019, 04:58:02 pm »

Erik doesn't really remember what he was doing, so he just spends that Leadership passion to lead his new ninja clan to victory in taking over the local organised crime! And starting some organised crime if there wasn't any! Ninja crime!

Akari is welcome to join House Best! House Best is best house!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 26, 2019, 04:57:03 am »

Erik doesn't really remember what he was doing, so he just spends that Leadership passion to lead his new ninja clan to victory in taking over the local organised crime! And starting some organised crime if there wasn't any! Ninja crime!

Akari is welcome to join House Best! House Best is best house!
:))
Join House Best (in the interim, probably with a few rolls that I'm ok with in making either catastrophic or otherwise village events), unless any one of my house members...reappear somehow. I'm sad they're gone! :-\
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]