Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26

Author Topic: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 15: Items of Power]  (Read 43006 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 2: Nice Shot]
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2018, 06:16:13 pm »

((Hey IO, why is it Nightmare essence instead of Wraith essence? Is there a difference?))
((Because I'm a derp with difficulty keeping my swarms straight. It should indeed be wraith essence. :x))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2018, 06:56:53 pm »

((On a similar note, why'd I gain experience in Vitamancy?))

"Incompetence. Though it is to be expected."

If possible, use Medicine with Medical Passion to perform medicine on Auntie.

Archimedes then combines his Alchemy and Returnamancy to lay a potent Returnamantic curse on the abomination. The more damage it deals to other people, the more damage will be returned to it. The damage will be returned in the form of rendering the abomination down into alchemy reagents.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2018, 07:41:09 pm »

Am I dying while staying underground? If not, stay there and pray to Dagon while waiting for the fight to end. Otherwise, dig out and try not to die as hard as possible.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2018, 07:49:16 pm »

”Get off mY FUCKING BODY!”
Action 1- Put all points of life, bone, and flesh, into keeping my body together.
Action 2- try to get out from under the abomination.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2018, 08:44:29 pm »

((On a similar note, why'd I gain experience in Vitamancy?))
((Which I then placed into Returnamancy. Derpy owl is derpy.

I can move the point next update or leave it as is, whichever you'd prefer.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2018, 09:24:26 pm »

Erik uses Ninjaturgy Passion, acrobatically performing sick flips through the air while hurling two points of shurikens and three points of lightning at the abomination, landing on the remaining golem (for an extra ninjaturgy point if necessary?) and stabbing it in the face with the last point of shuriken, poisoned using an extra point of ninjaturgy if that's a thing I can do! Or even all remaining points? I probably should've asked about that in Discord too. Oh well.

I feel like this is appropriately two actions, divided into (attack abomination) and (acrobatically attack golem).

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2018, 03:06:55 am »

Jeffery laughs nervously as he turns away from his hungry-looking ally to examine his golem.

"So uhh.... can you move? If so, go smash that Abomination. And make a few puns. Here, I'll just..."

Jeffery casts a summoning spell to give the Fatass Tungsten Golem four additional legs, to aid with the distribution of its weight so that it can actually walk without sinking into the ground. He uses one point of summoning for the base effect, and another to allow it to be attached to the already existing summon. He also attaches a point of metal so that the legs are also tungsten, and another point to make the feet wider, increasing the amount of surface area that the feet come in contact with.

For his second spell, he takes his Noodle of Power (which doesn't appear to be in his inventory any more) and uses his last point of metal to refine it into a proper spear. If applicable, he uses his three points of "Spear" skill to enhance this effect, as his knowledge of how spears are used should probably help him in making it work better.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2018, 12:04:54 pm »

snip
((Is a rule saying that you can't use same skills still in power? Everyone, me included, seem to forget about it.

• BE FRIENDLY TO ME
If she rolls 1 on this, do we get a boss? :P
Also, Erin's gun is still listed as [Overheated].
))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2018, 12:36:50 pm »

"My apologies, dear lady. I got carried away punching things, it seems. I shall aid you in a moment."

Li Kao cracks his knuckles.

"But first...ATATATATA~ ORAORAORAORA~"

For my first action I will use "Drunk Mountain Monkey Flails Around Rapidly": I will use Wuxia to throw fast punches to all enemies around me, spending 3 points on the strength of the punches, and 3 points of passion to on the speed of the punches. I'll use 3 Chi Magic points to enhance the strenght of the punches further, and 2 Chi Magic points to enhance my speed further so I can throw even more punches.

For my second action I would like to use all Life Magic points to regenerate BB's health, to make up for the damage my punch did to her.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 08:14:59 am by Pancaek »

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2018, 02:42:29 pm »

Go back a bit, out of Li Kao's and other danger's way. Then attempt to determine properties and possible uses of my silver skull thing using my knowledge of enchanted items.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Kingdom RTD [Turn 0: Warm Welcome]
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2018, 06:27:48 pm »

"All is well. I just felt like yawning, that is all." Devorae reassured any who had paid attention to what certainly hadn't been a temporary hunger for the life essence of his fellow crazed mages. No, that certainly hadn't happened at all, and whoever had somehow read his mind and intentions despite having no way to do so and stuck a note to his face was a nothing but a slanderer and a madman.

Now back to business. Hopefully.
Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)
((IO keeps derping with his ruleset. Here's a reminder: "Each turn, every players receives two actions. They cannot use the same skills for more than one action per turn, and the actions are simultaneous."))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sheyra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2018, 07:30:04 pm »

Anna would struggle a bit to untangle herself and the hammer from the sticky barrier. This just wasn't working out the way she'd planned.

"Focus, Anna, focus." First, she needed to get this excess Life Force under control. This kind of fluctuation was dangerous, but with danger comes opportunity for self-improvement. Anna places a hand on her chest, using her VITAMANCY and concentrating her magic on her core, attempting to stabilize her life force and make herself a bit more durable for what she was about to do next. - Spending 2 VITAMANCY PASSION

Now, DESTRUCTION magic is good at hurling projectiles, right? And she was stuck inside a malfunctioning sticky BARRIER? Anna would focus her energy on the barrier itself, not aiming to destroy it this time but to launch it at ABOMINATION. With herself inside it, of course. It'd probably be a good idea to STRENGTHEN the barrier with her PROTECTION magic while she was it, since this might get a bit uncomfortable.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2018, 07:39:33 pm »

"OW MY SOUL!"

BB tries to untangle herself away from the nightmares

She use EARTH to compress parts of the compost-pile to hardened dort, and try to add more rocks she can find into the thing.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2018, 09:35:00 am »

>Keep working on that shield! Reinforce all actions done!
So I can duplicate it on others who are of precarious health (Or at least expand the protective aura around my person) :3

>Glow magic!
-Suffuse body with light and heat radiance
-Focus energy on hands in being a useable and consistent weapon of magic
-Pew pew beams at weakest enemies! (Or focus it all on self, if someone else is handling weakest enemies, so my power is stronger that I can handle greater enemies)

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 09:48:57 am by Tiruin »

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2018, 08:33:18 pm »

Hey guys what's going on in this threa-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
O-okay well you guys have fun...

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26