Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

What Will Your First Adventuring Party Look Like?

(1/11) > >>

Slozgo Luzma:
When adventuring parties become a thing in the next update, what band of souls will you feed to Armok's altar first?

I'm probably going to go with either a generic four-person elf/human/human/dwarf/kobold party fulfilling ranger-bard/scholar-diplomat/fighter/fighter/thief. Either that or something similar with only animal people.

Mort Stroodle:
A family of four dwarven draltha ranchers, and their herd of three dralthas.

Senator Jim Death:

--- Quote from: Slozgo Luzma on September 14, 2018, 02:42:58 am ---generic four-person elf/human/human/dwarf/kobold party

--- End quote ---

Are we getting dwarf/kobold hybrids in that update, or is the human a werehuman such that he turns into a different human at the full moon?

Lorn Asbord Schutta:
2 companions, one bard/spy focused on stealth and stabbing with knife, other being hammerman in heaviest armor I will find. As lead I will play human focused on intrigue skill, reading and writing. With the party of zealot, templar and inquisitor I will begin the hunt for the wicked and sinners.

And of course, when each of the first adventurers will die, I am going to make party of nine, with elf, dwarf, four goblins and three man. Just to wait for generated golden artifact ring...

Cathar:
If we can create multiple adventurers, I will just ask a couple of friends to create theirs and will report on our virtual wacky adventures. If not I'll continue to explore the world with my human swordsman and his drunk dwarf sidekick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version