Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]

Author Topic: 888th Brigade OOC thread  (Read 61470 times)

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade OOC thread
« Reply #570 on: October 23, 2018, 03:17:10 pm »

Mostly I don't want to get rid of what I already have quoted. First off, it's pretty funny in (and out) of context, and secondly, it would be nekulturniy of me to replace it when the thread of origin remains active/I am still participating in said thread.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 24, 2018, 09:22:22 am »

Removing a man from a sig is such a novorusskiy move. You shouldn't disrespect men in such a way.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 24, 2018, 09:25:54 am »

Of course, if I run into something truly spectacular, I will unfortunately have to replace my current sig. But that's probably not gonna happen any time soon.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 16, 2018, 12:21:09 pm »

Redjive, I suggest you post your sheet in the future.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 19, 2018, 07:47:18 am »

FUCK

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 19, 2018, 07:58:37 am »

Achievement Earned: Friendly Fire - You just shot up your own fucking teammates, dumhuvud.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 08:00:14 am by Redjive_Industries »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 19, 2018, 10:41:46 am »

Ey, Redjive, don't beat yourself about not posting your sheet.  It had literally zero effect last turn; Piecewise stated that he was rolling raw RTD, and you got a 1... which has the same effect for raw RTD as it does for +3 skill, or any other skill level, in this game.  You would have shot a bunch of your allies regardless of whether you posted your sheet.

Oh, also, keeping your sheet on Drive is a really weird thing to do.  I think most people copy from their last post, but to make it even easier, save a text file on whatever device you typically post from, and just copy from that file.  That's what I do with all my characters.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 19, 2018, 10:43:16 am »

Aye. I did not mean to make you feel bad. This shit happens all the time in PW's games. And yeah, I just quote my sheet from post to post.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 19, 2018, 10:56:45 am »

I know you guys aren't trying to make me feel bad. I'm still irritated with meself tho. Also IC Tobeis would definitely swear so violently that he'd probably be banned by the Geneva Convention if any enemies were close enough to hear (and understand) everything he was saying.

The reason I keep the sheet in drive is because I post from about 4 different devices (2 school PCs, my home PC, which I keep having to fix, and a library PC, and occasionally from an old iPod 5, which makes it either A: impossible to keep the text file, because the desktop resets via DeepFreeze every day, or B: A pain to CopyPasta because touchscreens.

I guess the roll woulda been raw anyways, since I have no MG skill. I'm swearing at myself for two reasons: FUCK as in damn, bad roll, and FUCK as in, dammit even though I keep a copy of the sheet handy just in case, I still managed to forget. And ultimately, nothing of value was lost. After all, I'M fine, and so is the tank, and that's all that really matters. :D

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 19, 2018, 11:20:48 am »

Don't worry, I'm not as angry as I sound. I just tend to be a bit extremely theatrical.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]