Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42

Author Topic: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10) (has Discord)  (Read 77978 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10)
« Reply #315 on: October 22, 2018, 12:57:46 am »

Scan my brain, and once the full neural scan is done, isolate the parts of my scanned mind that is responsible for "good" and "evil" decision making, according to the most objective metrics of morality in current human society.

From this, try and construct two separate, more limited AI that still act from the perspective of my own scanned mind, but with one AI capable of only good decisions, and the other capable of only evil decisions. Essentially creating AI equivalents of a shoulder angel and devil, borne from my psychological profile and neural framework.

After that, check in on how Bastet is doing.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 22, 2018, 01:07:01 am »

Try to land the rocket in what I assume is a close proximity to the first one, I don't care if the rocket survive
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 22, 2018, 01:10:16 am »

Clones: 1 continues to use the cloning vat, max clones of 30; the clones digging(4) keep digging; the remaining 12 clones continue to, carefully, explore the surrounding buildings, ONLY the abandon ones, slowly expanding out until they find an abandon building.

I refuse to abandon the idea of a mind duplicator. Continue to design a mind duplicator for now.Turn it off and scrap it. Starting over from scratch on the mind duplicator idea.

How big is my tunnel, how many rooms have been dug out, can I start putting equipment in it.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 22, 2018, 05:28:06 am »

samuel Oak will start working into creating a organic poison that doesn't kill just weakens someone over time until they fall unconscious.

Assistant 1 will use the money of our latest sale to the FBI to hire a caretaker for the Pokemon.

Assistant 2 will investigate The existence of physic powers.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 22, 2018, 05:51:44 am »

Bob will go to a state park than is near the city and find a spot to park far away from others, then Bob will equip the gas mask and make some smoke bombs inside the RV.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 22, 2018, 07:29:43 am »

GM, this is about to become a conversation.. So.. Mini-updates, probably.. Dustan-

""Might as well come inside then."

Put on some tea, and play the good host.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 22, 2018, 08:12:16 am »

follow them in, text Dr. Erin Quill telling him that if i dont send another message to him within two hours to assume the worst and that the nanopocalypse is active.
”I’m being serious about this, Mr. Pen, the path you’re on is good for nobody, not even yourself. Tea is nice, but preventing the extinction of all life on earth is far more important.”
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 22, 2018, 08:22:20 am »

follow them in, text Dr. Erin Quill telling him that if i dont send another message to him within two hours to assume the worst and that the nanopocalypse is active.
”I’m being serious about this, Mr. Pen, the path you’re on is good for nobody, not even yourself. Tea is nice, but preventing the extinction of all life on earth is far more important.”

"Honestly, I wonder how you came to that conclusion. Most of my work does have positive applications. The problem is actually getting it approved."

"Besides which, I am perfectly capable of shutting everything down them from here."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 22, 2018, 08:42:08 am »

”Sure, dumping a trashbag full of immortal termites that will eat away at our recyclable resources and sending out robotic butterflies to eat the plantlife producing our oxygen, and other gray goo forms help everyone.
 Don't lie to me, I can read your mind, and you want to use them for world domination. Take my advice: you can’t dominate something that doesnt exist anymore, especially if you’re dead.

I could care less about you taking over the governments or whatever, but what you’re doing doesnt lead to that. Change your course before you do something everyone regrets. Shut them down, and investigate medical applications, such as curing cancer. You will gain the respect of the people, and a means to help progress whatever agenda drives you. ”
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 22, 2018, 09:08:27 am »

"Not the nicest person, are you? Very well, give me a half an hour, and I'll whip something up."

Create a Nano-scrubber, it will capture CO2 and break it down into Carbon and Oxygen. The Oxygen will be released while the Carbon is comes out in a solid-ish form, the atoms bonded to each other for later use.

Needless to say, I don't really need it to be as small as normal, see if I can't make it like a Bell plant of some sort.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 22, 2018, 09:15:37 am »

”Being good and being nice are two different things. Shut down the nanobots you have active, or I will be forced to take drastic measures.”

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 22, 2018, 09:18:15 am »

"Yeah, that's why I think you aren't the good guy."

Think about the mechanics of Quantum Singularities.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 22, 2018, 09:31:56 am »

”Maybe not in your eyes, but my goal is to prevent the human race from going extinct. I have already seen the future that you create, and it will be the death of us all if you do not turn away from your current course.
I am trying to be reasonable here, and give you the benefit of doubt, that your goal doesnt need to anihilate everyone and everything. thats about as nice as can be given that billions of lives are on the line here!
Last chance, Dr. Anamolate. Do the right thing, and shut them down.”

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 22, 2018, 09:47:22 am »

"Tch.. You are really annoying..."

tap-tap`tap*Coding orders to all but the worker ants. Gather in your groups, merge into a sphere, shutdown.

"There. I am not going to shut down the workers since they are building an extension of my lab, but once they are done, I will. Now please leave before I have the police come to pick you up."

Continue thinking of the mechanics of Quantum Singularities. I really don't trust this guy not to attack me.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 22, 2018, 10:02:02 am »

”I dont think you would do that, especially given your goals. I’m glad you are willing to see reason, even temporarily. I’ll be keeping an eye on you.”
wait until I have confirmation that he did what he claims, then message Erin and leave.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 42