Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 42

Author Topic: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10) (has Discord)  (Read 77680 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10) (has Discord)
« Reply #540 on: December 29, 2018, 08:45:30 am »

”Stay down if you know what’s good for you, warlock. I have no interest in killing you. I just want to fix the damage you did by meddling with time and the otherworldy, even if it means meeting my end.”

if psychic power alone is not enough, then perhaps I must tap into the dark knowledge wielded by my foes. Use my psychic power and eldritch knowledge to strengthen the curse of docility on the dark pharoh and weaken his willpower, then turn my attention to the mummies and attempt to mind control them. perhaps they can keep the warlock restrained and the pharoh distracted.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:47:33 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 29, 2018, 09:14:00 am »

Try complete the task

Right. I've completed the Nanoforge designs. Next is getting it there. Hmm..

"Mr Bonson, I do have the ability to make the creation of a proper landing pad trivial, you know."

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 29, 2018, 10:53:30 am »

Professor Oak will keep studying magic until he believes he could create an magical creature.
Professor Elm will try to make the squirtle capable of evolving into blastoise after evolving into wartortle.
Assistant 2 will try to make so the bonsly can evolve into sudowoodo
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 29, 2018, 10:54:00 am »

Try complete the task

"Mr Bonson, I do have the ability to make the creation of a proper landing pad trivial, you know."
"How?"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 29, 2018, 11:21:26 am »

Try complete the task

"How?"

"My specialty is nano tech. And I am more than capable of making it tough. Hmm.. "

Dr. Pen shows him.

"This machine is capable of sending orders from any distance I know of. Before you called, I was working on creating a Portal system."

"I have a basic test model here in my lab, and the theory seems sound. It's simply a matter of transferring my builders to the site. A portal on the moon would serve a fine first base of operations."

"I do not yet know if it would transfer humans, but sending material without the usual cost of fuel will make building a base easy, besides the natural materials the moon already has."

Quote from: notes on moon's composition
20 percent silicon, 19 percent magnesium, 10 percent iron, 3 percent calcium, 3 percent aluminum, 0.42 percent chromium, 0.18 percent titanium and 0.12 percent manganese.Sep 8, 2017

"Building a launch and landing pad with them is easy enough, I just need to do the programming. And this new Nanoforge can extract any base element, like say, Oxygen and Hydrogen from Iron. And even create Dry Ice with everything, as well as any material you could think of from the base materials of that compound.."

"I am going to need to design a proper storage system for the leftover material elements though."

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 29, 2018, 02:16:16 pm »

"Wow,shit man"
Time to pack my things and leave. Some desert in utah or nevada sounds nice,away from prying eyes.Remove teleporter from Ebay.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 03:49:45 pm by magmaholic »
I am a Goober.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 30, 2018, 10:39:25 am »

My lord, I am too weak to serve you properly, my feeble mortal body is weared down

Try to fix my wounds with 8 incantations of Nefren Ka, then horror mark infidel to attract astral horrors to him

The_Saladman

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here to eat plant piss beer and shit out seeds
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 30, 2018, 11:03:08 am »

A new nerd enters the battlefield!

Name: Loco M. Ensalde
Goal: Make a plane that can circumnavigate the globe in under an hour and for everyone to stop calling him salad.
Field of Science: Aeronautics

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 30, 2018, 11:53:15 am »

A new nerd enters the battlefield!

Name: Loco M. Ensalde
Goal: Make a plane that can circumnavigate the globe in under an hour and for everyone to stop calling him salad.
Field of Science: Aeronautics

A few notes about your sheet:

The X-15 rocket plane (the fastest manned aircraft) achieved a speed of 4,500 miles per hour, and the circumference of the Earth is 24,900 miles. Kind of edging in on Rockeater's field of science with the quantity of velocity you'd need.

You don't have a "greatest creation/discovery".
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 30, 2018, 01:53:05 pm »

Why not do something medical? The only other people doing semi-medical stuff are the clones guy and the guy that died due to either losing control of all his mutants or due to a shootout with the police, I forget which. And neither of them were really medical people.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 30, 2018, 02:39:53 pm »

Snip
"This wasn't the weirdest thing I heard today, oddly enough, and what I design now is a safety system for further use, another travel method is never a bad idea"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 30, 2018, 03:02:37 pm »

"I suppose so.."

Hmm..

Build the Pillbug, tie it into the subspace system. Then use it to see if it survives the portal trip and have..

Actually, upgrade it's senses to detect novel wavelengths, and build it, linking it in, and testing it with my portals. Have it record, and go over that data.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 30, 2018, 06:50:56 pm »

"I suppose so.."

Hmm..

Build the Pillbug, tie it into the subspace system. Then use it to see if it survives the portal trip and have..

Actually, upgrade it's senses to detect novel wavelengths, and build it, linking it in, and testing it with my portals. Have it record, and go over that data.

Portal trip to where?

What novel wavelengths? Be more specific.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 30, 2018, 07:11:11 pm »

And the clone guy is done with this game.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 30, 2018, 08:19:13 pm »

I got two arch portals, I'll send one on though to the other.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 42