Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 42

Author Topic: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10) (has Discord)  (Read 77966 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10)
« Reply #285 on: October 17, 2018, 01:10:41 am »

((Am I aware of what Bastet just did?))

Design a series of logical and emotional reasoning tests for Bastet to overcome. Then enter the neural interface to directly talk to Bastet and inquire as to how it feels and what its current goals and thoughts are.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 17, 2018, 01:17:59 am »

use telepathy to read his exact address from his mind since I am definitely able to sense him, and use that to find him before the nano-apocalypse is upon us!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 17, 2018, 01:21:36 am »

use telepathy to read his exact address from his mind since I am definitely able to sense him, and use that to find him before the nano-apocalypse is upon us!
Where did you get that idea? You don't know where he is, you're just going in grid patterns looking around for him with your telepathy.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 17, 2018, 01:42:40 am »

Now the hyper-serum should be improved upon, it should be the serum of improving someone’s toughness of course, maybe regenerating wounds quickly. By the application of biologically-made silicon-particles into the serum, blood clots very quickly when wounds are taken and the process of regeneration happens quicker, using the basis in the hyper serum here.

The animal company, will make sure the bearded dragons go into the assembly line from the assorted lizards and takes in the super-soldier serum and becomes tiger-size.

The sheepster agents leave the premises of the ranch with their enhanced speed and come by late nightfall to make the farmer unconscious/tied-up when he’s sleeping, or break his neck if force is necessary.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 17, 2018, 04:31:46 am »

"Time for Bob to move out of this city!"
Bob will go and buy a flare gun and ammo, at ether a camping or a boating store, then get in the RV and drive towards a different city.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 17, 2018, 05:16:50 am »

samuel oak will work in the pichu evolution (pikachu/raichu)

Assistant 1 will continue it's investigation into physic powers.

Assistant 2 will continue it's investigation into energy.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 17, 2018, 06:02:19 am »

Try to boil their blood with eldritch curse of dark pharaoh  once more

You will not understand this, but it has to be done

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 17, 2018, 08:06:31 am »

*reading through the email* Amazing...

Research the connection between psionics and magic, assuming they are connected. Even if they're not, maybe the former could be used to much more finely control the latter than anything I've done so far.

And he said that he could find, what, 95% of people being potential psions, with an even better chance for people of higher intelligence and the like? Test myself for that with the information he sent me. This could be amazingly useful.

And also send Bastet, Dr. Nix, and Dr. Bonson the same info I sent Dr. Adderson. It could be useful to them.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:09:04 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 17, 2018, 09:09:24 am »

Just need to make the queen, and it should lay 10 eggs a turn, 9 with worker drones, and 1 queen egg. They shall be my builders, my super-processing(industrial) little builder ants..

Now, let's start the replication.

Assuming that goes well, code in the program into my supercomputer.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 17, 2018, 09:57:29 am »

Clones: 1 continues to use the cloning vat, max clones of 30; the clones digging(4) keep digging; the remaining 6 clones continue exploring this building and collecting anything that can be used as a weapon, make more vats, or help in the tunnel excavation.

I refuse to abandon the idea of a mind duplicator. Continue to design a mind duplicator for now.

Remember my character has no ethics.
Also how tall is this building?
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 17, 2018, 11:07:08 am »

Clones: 1 continues to use the cloning vat, max clones of 30; the clones digging(4) keep digging; the remaining 6 clones continue exploring this building and collecting anything that can be used as a weapon, make more vats, or help in the tunnel excavation.

I refuse to abandon the idea of a mind duplicator. Continue to design a mind duplicator for now.

Remember my character has no ethics.
Also how tall is this building?

How tall? Uh, let me roll a d6/2 for aboveground floors (since tall buildings aren't usually abandoned)... and it's a six, so three floors.

((Am I aware of what Bastet just did?))

Design a series of logical and emotional reasoning tests for Bastet to overcome. Then enter the neural interface to directly talk to Bastet and inquire as to how it feels and what its current goals and thoughts are.

Bastet didn't tell you, and I'm not actually sure why I wrote it like that. I've been trying to keep Bastet's actions in the Lawful part of the alignment grid, but that was closer to Neutral Good.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 17, 2018, 11:12:51 am »

I did manage to code the program into my supercomputer last turn, right?

{Also, add the Butterfly Program to the Supercomputer too.}

Assuming I did.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 17, 2018, 02:08:43 pm »

I did manage to code the program into my supercomputer last turn, right?

{Also, add the Butterfly Program to the Supercomputer too.}

Assuming I did.

Yeah, you did. That's what I meant by "subspace communicator has been added" or whatever I said.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 17, 2018, 02:55:41 pm »

All my nanobots have a subspace communicator. To code in the Program to the computer means that I am creating a tracking program, telling me their numbers/location at a glance. These are then tied into the Hub Program, on which all the data is used, for a number of things, such as Simulation through the gathered sight data. This type of Simulation let's me see what they have seen, in a way that I can understand it quickly. Hub Program also makes it easy to give commands through it.

Put simply, a vast connection that sorts and stores all data that they perceive. And makes it easy to order them through those programs.

..Butterfly bot is to fly out and lay more eggs in normal butterfly locations. Act normal-ish, like a butterfly's life cycle.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 19, 2018, 10:38:11 am »

Bump for Rockeater.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 42