Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42

Author Topic: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10) (has Discord)  (Read 77060 times)

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
Re: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10) (has Discord)
« Reply #585 on: January 22, 2019, 05:39:51 am »

Using the portal gun, or the near-completely ineffective teleporter? And what do you mean "in a circle?"
Uhh,the portal gun,and"in a circle" meaning several long distance teleports in a half-circle off the road,to both evade detection and get back on the road.They will see a car dissapearing,yes,but not where it went lel.
I am a Goober.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 22, 2019, 05:40:40 am »

doublepost.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 22, 2019, 05:55:25 am »

somehow you ended up with a mobile wooden fortress/cabin/RV. It only moves at about five miles per hour, but still...
"Well at least it still can move."

Buy some gas masks and filters then alter the masks to fit the deer, and keep teaching the deer about chemistry, also turn on the TV and see whats going on in the news.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 22, 2019, 10:32:28 am »

Design rocket manufacturing facility, not including the fuel
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 24, 2019, 02:19:27 pm »

Have 1 of the queens come up here with 10 ants, and reprogram them with a new material, as well as now protocols.
(Solar Panels makeup, Alchemy-machine make-up makeup, worker program for laying the parts the Alchemy machine makes.)

Make the Portal to the moon, and send them through. They can make the base solar panels, given time, and build their own nest on the moon.

Afterward, finish the purifier, adding a way for the none-usable elements to leave the machine for later use in other projects..

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 24, 2019, 03:17:19 pm »

Call upon Astral horrors to consume infidel defiler, ( he still has nice horror mark rune on his head from two turns earlier)

Try to finish madman( not myself)' with lightening bolt

Assist dark pharaoh in Resisting foolish attempt at dominating him

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 30, 2019, 12:57:25 pm »

Professor Oak will try to finish assistant 2 training.
Professor Elm will make so mankey can evolve into primeape

(teaching) [1d6+skill bonus = 2+1 = 3]
(learning) [1d6 = 4]
Professor Oak teaches and the assistant learns. He’ll need a name, won’t he?

(primeape) [1d6+skill bonus = 6-1 = 5] Professor Elm does so.

As soon as everything’s ready, let’s port the crate over to Nix’s lab, and then go over there ourselves; I want to see this happen.

You teleport the crate to the laboratory of Amadeus Nix.

You and Raburn drive over there and knock on the door, but your only response is faint sounds of machinery and a text from Bastet.

Code: [Select]
Arcanologists staging coups worldwide, can’t send a physical representative to meet you, preparing to exfiltrate Adderson.

"FHAK"
Do several long distance teleports in a circle to get around the roadblock. With the car. Then keep on driving.

(multitasking) [1d6 = 2] You have to take your hands off the wheel to use the portal gun, but you manage to do all but the last teleport successfully thanks to the fact that off the road, there are no obstacles.

(car accident) [1d6 -1 = 2-1 = 1] The final portal opens and you drive through, but right after it closes your car is rammed off the road by a desperately decelerating truck.

(injuries) [1d6 = 6] The car flips on its side and lands upside-down, but the many airbags of your car expand outward and prevent you from being injured… or doing anything else, like moving.

”Bow down before your betters warlock, lest you meet your end.”
Siphon power and knowledge from the pharoh to heal myself, then send him through the portal the mummies came from, and order him to seal it back off. after having successfully removed the pharaoh from our dimension, break the warlocks mind into pieces and leave them in a coma if they refuse to submit.

You are fully healed! All detrimental effects have been removed! You have gained an incredibly versatile repertoire of spells!

The pharaoh expands the portal and heads through it.
(1d6 +2(eldritch) +2(power) -1(wounded) = 2+2+2-1 = 5) vs (1d6 +2(precognition) +2(shield) +2(anti-eldritch) = 3+2+2+2 = 11)
(1d6 +3(psychic) +2(power)-2(power lessened by anti-eldritch) = 5+3+2-2 = 8) vs (1d6 +2(eldritch) -1(wounded) = 4+2-1 = 5)
The warlock launches a lightning bolt at you, but you dissipate some of it and toss the rest back it him, further injuring him. The mummies should stop him from stopping you from stopping the Dark Pharaoh...

(1d6 +3(psychic) +2(eldritch) = 2+3+2 = 7) vs (1d6 +5(eldritch) -1(fading docility) = 5+5-1 = 9)
The Dark Pharaoh breaks free of your control by himself.
He returns through the portal, and with a flicker of power, the mummies are dispelled and the warlock is restored.

He speaks… but not at you, and not in any Earthly tongue.

{QUESTION(CAPABILITY)+ORDER: ASSISTANCE(FROM)-(DIMINUTIVE(SARCASTIC))SCION(MINE)}

The sand shakes, and from it rises a pyramid-textured mecha, at least thirty feet tall and bearing an emblem of the Egyptian flag. Sitting atop it is a bubble of space that rejects the attempts of any of your senses to observe it.

The sands are still shaking, and the Dark Pharaoh is observing you.

somehow you ended up with a mobile wooden fortress/cabin/RV. It only moves at about five miles per hour, but still...
"Well at least it still can move."

Buy some gas masks and filters then alter the masks to fit the deer, and keep teaching the deer about chemistry, also turn on the TV and see whats going on in the news.

You buy and modify some deer gas masks.

You continue teaching the deer chemistry.

(static) [1d6 = 5] The picture suffers from heavy static, and it’s hard to see what’s going on. The audio also suffers from intermittent errors.
“-Kkzrvrtsss- this emergency notice: Worldwide, various conspiracies are using -rrtrrtrttrrtrrrtrrt- methods to stage coups. Thanks to the -hhhhhhh- of the federal government and the -dreeEEEEN DREEeeen-, the United States has the situation under control, a fact soon to be shared by Europe as -tztztztzzzz- meet at the Athens Conference. No other country not bordering the North Atlantic should be treated as safe due to the likelihood of countercoups. Citizens are advised to- what? Um, er, it seems that -krtrkrtrkrtrkrtrkrtrk- is targeting communications satellites. This emergency notice will-”
And then it cuts out completely.

Design rocket manufacturing facility, not including the fuel

[1d6 +skill bonus(machine) = 6-1 = 5] You design a rocket manufacturing facility. It doesn’t include the fuel or the non-manufacturable non-reusables, but that should be good enough.

Have 1 of the queens come up here with 10 ants, and reprogram them with a new material, as well as now protocols.
(Solar Panels makeup, Alchemy-machine make-up makeup, worker program for laying the parts the Alchemy machine makes.)

Make the Portal to the moon, and send them through. They can make the base solar panels, given time, and build their own nest on the moon.

Afterward, finish the purifier, adding a way for the none-usable elements to leave the machine for later use in other projects..

(fate) [1d6+1 = 2+1 = 3]

You open the portal and send the nanobots through, but it abruptly closes before you can do anything more.

(purifier) [1d6 +skill bonus +skill bonus(machine) = 1+1+1 = 3] You messed up again. Instead of only the non-usable elements being filtered out, the “purifier” acts as nothing more than a pipe.

Call upon Astral horrors to consume infidel defiler, ( he still has nice horror mark rune on his head from two turns earlier)

Try to finish madman( not myself)' with lightening bolt

Assist dark pharaoh in Resisting foolish attempt at dominating him

[1d6 +2(eldritch) +1(fading horror mark) = 1+2+1 = 4] An astral horror begins to descend from space, but it is weak and lacking in eldritch power.

[1d6 +2(eldritch) = 5+2 = 7] You launch a lightning bolt at him…
But he dissipates some of it and redirects the rest at you. You are not killed, but you are on the verge of death and the mummies are approaching...

The Dark Pharaoh expands the portal that the mummies once came from and goes through. He then begins closing it. Surely he will break free…?

Desperately, you attempt to free the Dark Pharaoh’s mind...
(1d6 +2(eldritch) -2(mortally wounded) = 3+2-2 = 3] But are unable to change much.

Even without your help, the Dark Pharaoh breaks free of the paratrooper’s control. You rise, and the mummies fall.

You feel the sands shaking, and observe the new servant of the Dark Pharaoh with interest.

Outsider’s turn was skipped.

Turn 40 end.
Turn 41 begin.

Spoiler: Things of interest (click to show/hide)

We have a Discord. Join if you're a player, a waitlister, or just want to watch.
https://discord.gg/UmMhHzg
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 30, 2019, 01:13:59 pm »

Try to figure out what the actual fuck is going on. With scrying pentacles, psionics and the like if necessary.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 01:16:03 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 30, 2019, 01:17:45 pm »

”As interesting as that statement is, this does not bode well. I hope I can do this fast enough.”

wipe off this horror mark and pass it back to the warlock who put it on me. begin trying to process the flood of stolen knowledge in hopes of devising a banishment ritual before he decides to crush me with his sudden usage of mecha. If I do, start casting and pray that it works on them. If not... well, don’t think too hard about what will likely happen and RUN!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 01:21:42 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 30, 2019, 04:47:00 pm »

Professor Oak will work into creating the metallic magic organs things needed to create magic animals.
Professor Elm will try to create a caterpie.
Assistant 2 now professor Birch will try to find a biological way to block physic powers
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 08:28:33 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 30, 2019, 05:05:29 pm »

"DOUBLE FHAK"
Get free by shooting the portal gun,get my everything,and hurry away off the road into wilderness. Again,using rapid teleports.
I am a Goober.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 30, 2019, 07:00:03 pm »

Professor Oak will work into creating the metallic magic organs things needed to create magic animals.
Professor Elm will make so the mankey can evolve into primeape
Assistant 2 now professor Elm will try to find a biological way to block physic powers

...are you stuck in a time loop or something? You already have a Professor Elm, and Professor Elm already enabled Mankey to evolve into Primeape.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 30, 2019, 08:29:45 pm »

Professor Elm will make so the mankey can evolve into primeape
Assistant 2 now professor Elm will try to find a biological way to block physic powers

...are you stuck in a time loop or something? You already have a Professor Elm, and Professor Elm already enabled Mankey to evolve into Primeape.

Thanks, I just got confused and wrote the wrong names, I have already edited my action.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 31, 2019, 01:03:53 am »

look for an astronaut who knows how to fly spaceships for hire, contact NASA to see if they are still interested
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 31, 2019, 05:13:06 am »

"Well none of that bodes well, guess its time to prepare for the coming apocalypse."
Keep teaching the deer about chemistry, use the gunpowder to make pipe bombs, then build a wall with a gate around the RV/fortress.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42