Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [47.05] DwarfCrafted v1.2 - A Minecraft Mod  (Read 11597 times)

Dots321

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [47.05] DwarfCrafted v1.2 - A Minecraft Mod
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2024, 12:55:28 pm »

just added a bunch of placeholder graphics for a bunch of different creatures.

DPh Kraken

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUNS:it:its:itself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2024, 08:38:47 pm »

Good to see that there's a workshop port, if hasty.
There's going to be some new fixes and a little bit more content in the upcoming version, it's been a long journey to graphics this and life has gotten in the way of Mr. Crabman and me.
I'm not sure when I'll be able to pick up where I left off, but here are some sketches for how creatures might look pending a proper release.

[CHEESE_PLANT] and [CHEESE_GRAPHICS] biggest fan
I make mods! http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=181821.0

Dots321

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2024, 09:57:07 pm »

Good to see that there's a workshop port, if hasty.
There's going to be some new fixes and a little bit more content in the upcoming version, it's been a long journey to graphics this and life has gotten in the way of Mr. Crabman and me.
I'm not sure when I'll be able to pick up where I left off, but here are some sketches for how creatures might look pending a proper release.

Pretty sure Mr Crabman is MIA he hasn't been online sense August 08 2023 and his other mod he uploaded to the steam workshop "Rapo Fortress"s page has been deleted. I tried looking up his profile on steam but as far as i know its gone. Which is why i made this fork, there are changes i made already like removing Stalkers as those are basically OC and i feel like this mod should just be about what is in Minecraft. And renaming Testificates to Villagers as 'Testificate' is an outdated maybe even unofficial name. Of course i can release some other mods that add back what i removed if people really want it. Safe to say i don't think Mr Crabman is coming back. Its going to take a while for me to catch up to his skill level in DF modding (especially because of my lazy ass) but i'll try.

Anyways nice graphics way better then what i could've made. That Ghast could have some variants like the Wither Ghast, and for a potential Twilight Forrest submod the Ur-Ghast.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 02:17:01 am by Dots321 »
Pages: 1 [2]