Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

What is the best race to play as

<< < (3/3)

Slozgo Luzma:
Helmet snake men... until you meet anything that lacks veins. An underrated feature of elves: they don't leave tracks and they have really sensitive noses, so you can sometimes smell things that are going to murderate you on the travel map (in case you wanted to explore that little asterisk on the map and it said "strongest odor: cave dragon" and the year is 1050). Unfortunately axolotl men don't regrow limbs, but tortoise men and armadillo men have natural armor, and most insect people have lots of limbs to hack off wield weapons.

Senator Jim Death:

--- Quote from: Slozgo Luzma on October 17, 2018, 10:10:06 pm ---Helmet snake men... until you meet anything that lacks veins. An underrated feature of elves: they don't leave tracks and they have really sensitive noses, so you can sometimes smell things that are going to murderate you on the travel map (in case you wanted to explore that little asterisk on the map and it said "strongest odor: cave dragon" and the year is 1050). Unfortunately axolotl men don't regrow limbs, but tortoise men and armadillo men have natural armor, and most insect people have lots of limbs to hack off wield weapons.

--- End quote ---

I'm... pretty sure I've seen elf tracks. Maybe it was broken vegetation or something.

duckman:

--- Quote from: Senator Jim Death on October 17, 2018, 10:24:39 pm ---
--- Quote from: Slozgo Luzma on October 17, 2018, 10:10:06 pm ---Helmet snake men... until you meet anything that lacks veins. An underrated feature of elves: they don't leave tracks and they have really sensitive noses, so you can sometimes smell things that are going to murderate you on the travel map (in case you wanted to explore that little asterisk on the map and it said "strongest odor: cave dragon" and the year is 1050). Unfortunately axolotl men don't regrow limbs, but tortoise men and armadillo men have natural armor, and most insect people have lots of limbs to hack off wield weapons.

--- End quote ---

I'm... pretty sure I've seen elf tracks. Maybe it was broken vegetation or something.

--- End quote ---
Elves don't disturb vegetation, but they do leave tracks on grass if they have contaminants covering their feet or footwear. They also leave tracks on soft terrain like sand, dirt, and clay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version