Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should baked goods (bread, cake, tart, pie, etc.) give a mood buff?

Yes (extreme mood bonus to happiness)
- 2 (22.2%)
Yes (slight mood bonus to happiness)
- 6 (66.7%)
No
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [44.12] Human Fortress v1.3  (Read 2766 times)

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Human Fortress v1.3
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2019, 03:21:41 pm »

I meant constructions. Construct floor: Grass. It prevents trees from growing too, and you can always add your workshops later on on top.

Ah. I would need dfhack for that though right? I cant make a floor out of plant or an item can I? I thought that I can only add workshops and furnaces without dfhack?

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2019, 01:25:26 pm »

Well, this took me longer than I would like to admit to debug, but the garden is pretty much done. What do you think?

This is a rose garden, marble fountain and boxwood hedge in front of a marble temple.

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2019, 04:51:18 am »

Noice!
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2019, 06:31:40 am »

You don't need dfhack for that. Just make a reaction that accepts plants to create a block of INORGANIC:GRASS or something like that. The end result will look like a green floor, but if you have TWBT you can add sprites for it.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2019, 07:06:38 am »

You don't need dfhack for that. Just make a reaction that accepts plants to create a block of INORGANIC:GRASS or something like that. The end result will look like a green floor, but if you have TWBT you can add sprites for it.

Oh. I get what you are saying now. It would be a block item, not a floor tile. Interesting. Similiar to what I did with those rose bushes up there (as tool items). I will look into that.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2019, 07:42:13 am »

The end result will look like a green floor, but if you have TWBT you can add sprites for it.
I can actually make 5 different grass blocks each with the same name but a different grass tile then the reaction would be create grass sod with product chances
20% chance sod tile 1
20% chance sod tile 2
Etc...

Or I guess I could just have 100% chance one of each. In theory when you stockpile the grass blocks there will be five variants at random spots.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]