Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [44.12] Fallout Equestria Redux v0.41.7:Boomsticks and Gatling Lasers  (Read 8017 times)

SemonX

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt - SemonX
Re: [44.12] Fallout Equestria Redux v0.41.7:Boomsticks and Gatling Lasers
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2019, 05:42:27 am »

I took a skim through mantis and can't see any bug that particularly matches this problem. Can you link the bug report in the bug tracker that you are referring to?
I found bugs that were related to army and trade depot - and while trying to cancel army training and removing depot (killing merchants and their pets through DFHack too) I could play further - so I'm attaching a link to a bug that is related to the same issues.
To the best of my knowledge, all of those are internal DF errors that are automatically recovered from without any problems as far as the player is concerned. I even googled around a bit, and could fine no information on them besides various flavors of "they don't matter, everything is fine".
O-o-okay... i just felt a connection similar to crash games due to carrying things (ponies standing in a burrow doing nothing and not carrying things didn't break the game)

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
  • Undead Enthusiast, at your service.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2019, 02:43:31 pm »

Is it weird to say that i'm happy to see that my drugs are still around? Speaking of, do I still have to fix them or did you already do it?

You guys ought to fix Unknown72's turn to some point later in the order. Maybe after Sanctume. Normally that's what happens when someone fesses up to having real life going up like a storm of explosive diarrhoea blasted into a fan.

@me on Discord: Multi#0897

Hexatona

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2019, 03:00:39 pm »

It took me an embarrassing amount of time to realize that the continuation of the FoE mod made a new page, and wasn't lurking somewhere in the thread of the old one.

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2019, 03:12:33 am »

This is still being worked on right?

You guys ought to fix Unknown72's turn to some point later in the order. Maybe after Sanctume. Normally that's what happens when someone fesses up to having real life going up like a storm of explosive diarrhoea blasted into a fan.

Unknown72

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2019, 08:58:30 pm »

Well, if it is then there's a bug. I've generated large and medium size worlds, but no matter what every time I select fortress mode it'll load up the calendar screen for half a second then crash.

Edit: I don't know what I did, but after doing 3 different fresh installs, i finally managed to get it to work.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 09:36:16 pm by Unknown72 »

Pages: 1 2 [3]