Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Suggestions About What the Game Needs to Not Have  (Read 42771 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Suggestions About What the Game Needs to Not Have
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2018, 02:07:30 pm »

The only way to play golf is to not play

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2018, 02:15:03 pm »

I'm pretty sure you just said, approximately, "By playing the game, you obtain information related to the game."

What I meant to say was, "Shitpost."

You succeeded on a level that you didn't even mean to succeed at. I think that's like, success-ception or something.

I might sig this when I get home...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2018, 08:46:57 pm »

The only way to play golf is to not play
I've never realised how avid a golfer I am.

Jdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 17, 2018, 08:22:58 am »

I've never realised how avid a golfer I am.

Realising things is just giving yourself information. Scrub.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2018, 02:45:42 am »

Since the brain is a biological tool to process information, I've removed it from my body. Well, I've also removed my nasal cavities (gives info about smells), my tongue (gives info about taste), and my eyeballs (gives visual info). Get on my level, skr00bs.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2018, 03:19:20 am »

Ha, you n00b, still have a info of touch and temperature, I removed all of my Neurons, I don't have info of anything!!!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 03:57:05 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2018, 03:40:22 am »

Ha, you n00b, still have a info of touch and temperature, I removed all of my name, I don't have info of anything!!!

The universe contains and is made of information, therefore, it needs to be removed.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2018, 08:02:33 am »

Ha, you n00b, still have a info of touch and temperature, I removed all of my name, I don't have info of anything!!!

The universe contains and is made of information, therefore, it needs to be removed.

Bay12: Give us a Shitpost of high enough quality and we'll turn it into a reason to annihilate the universe.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2018, 08:27:37 am »

Bay12: Give us a Shitpost of high enough quality and we'll turn it into a reason to annihilate the universe.

Damn, I'm so tempted to sig this. I guess I'll claim some space in Sigtext thread.

Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2018, 09:05:10 am »

And I'll sig this thank you very much.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2018, 01:54:40 pm »

But don't let on that you intend to destroy them too.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Jdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2018, 05:48:02 pm »

But even making the assertion adds more information to the universe! Truly, the OP's shitposting has laid bare an infinite regress problem of devilish complexity.

Which just shows that it's a noob post for noobs, if I'm following the argument correctly.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]