Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Have the forums slowed down?  (Read 2149 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Have the forums slowed down?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2018, 04:46:00 pm »

The very idea!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2018, 05:26:27 pm »

Love, scriver~

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2018, 05:38:10 pm »

lol   valuable and mostly free forum is still valuable.

P:

The forum itself is more regulated and slanted towards Toady's own beliefs.  But outside of admittedly [for a person who defines themselves as a right leaning centrist who isn't ashamed of having outlying beliefs and granting a right-of-way to neo-facists] ecclectic interjectoons has been a positive if not left-leaning place.

Without Bay12Forums I'd lean far more autocratic and would not dwelve into the more 'sordid  aspects' of my own personality and society as a whole.

12/10 would huge guts again.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2018, 05:51:29 pm »

Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 06:05:52 pm »

And eventually, when the apocalypse comes and humanity is forced to flee the planet, Bay12 will launch itself and its users to Mars as was once foretold, and we shall begin a new glorious era for our people. Though we may need to update from SMF at that time, or at least go for a different forum color. I'd suggest red, to fit with the new surroundings.

I was totally on board, but you lost me at updating away from SMF. Can we keep these scenarios more realistic?
Ok.

"We'll be on Mars, even as our forum infrastructure sputters like a dying star."

Seriously, when we land on Mars, Priority Uno will be paying to upgrade Toady's computer and servers. Besides the many obvious benefits, it'll build common ground between the upper and lower forums, which will be useful as we tackle further challenges. (Priority Dos (DOS?) will probably be something like food or air or something, iunno).
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 [2]