Investigate the doors
- 0 (0%)
Try leaving through the main enterence
- 0 (0%)
Go down the stairs
- 1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: September 28, 2018, 10:54:18 pm

Author Topic: Remember 11: The Age of Infinity [Update 3: First Choices] [Poll]  (Read 2519 times)

mads_in_zero

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Remember 11: The Age of Infinity [Update 3: First Choices] [Poll]
« on: September 25, 2018, 08:42:22 pm »

EDIT: Update 3 has a poll! It will last for one day.

Have you ever looked at an LP on the Let's Play Archive and thought to yourself, "Man, I wish I could do one of those"? I have. Especially since one of my favorite visual novels, Remember 11, doesn't seem to have any screen-shot LPs anywhere. But before we get down to that, I suppose there's a customary introduction of the game, yeah?

Remember 11 is a 2004 Visual Novel created by Kindle Imagine Develop, and is the third game of the Infinity Series (preceeded by Never 7, and Ever 17, and followed by 12Riven, and Code_18. Though as you might tell from the change in title format, the latter two games are part of the Infinity Series in air quotes only.) If you're a fan of Visual Novels, you'll probably heard of Ever 17, or at least Kotaro Uchikoshi (creator of Zero Escape, and writer for Remember 11) and Takumi Nakazawa (creator of Root Double, and director of Remember 11).

Anyway, Remember 11 never got an official English release, but thankfully for my Non-Japanese-Speaking butt, there's a fan translation that's quite good. Of course, I've already played Remember 11 quite a few times, so in keeping with my I-saw-an-LP-I-liked, I'm going to let people vote on certain choices. Yay, interactivity!

For now, I’m just going to start the thread with this. I’ll begin working on the prologue soon!

Music (All or None - Piano)

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 10:55:09 pm by mads_in_zero »

mads_in_zero

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Remember 11: The Age of Infinity.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 04:07:24 am »

The prologue is a lot longer than I remembered... oof. Later, meaningful, choices will mean I can make each update shorter, but I might have to split the prologue into two posts.

Feel free to leave some comments, I wanna gauge interest and junk.

Spoiler: Heaven is Here (click to show/hide)

And with the first scene, Heaven is Here over, I think I should leave it there for now. Trust me, this game gets good, especially once I'll get y'all to do the choices.

mads_in_zero

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Remember 11: The Age of Infinity [Update 1: Heaven is Here]
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 10:38:19 pm »

Sorry that there isn't much commentary on my part so far, I'm just focusing on getting to the meaningful choices.

Spoiler: The α and the ω (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TIPs (click to show/hide)

mads_in_zero

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Remember 11: The Age of Infinity [Update 3: First Choices]
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 10:52:24 pm »

Spoiler: First Choices (click to show/hide)

And here, finally we have the first choice of the game! I'll set up a poll, so you can all vote on the first choice of action.

mads_in_zero

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile