Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET SWOLE  (Read 5331 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
ROLL TO GET SWOLE
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:23:33 pm »

The BIG COMPETITION is in ONE WEEK. If you want to come out on top and claim the MUSCLE BELT, you're gonna have to be the BEEFIEST OF THEM ALL. What will you do today, on WICKED WEDNESDAY?

Select one and fill in the blank:

> ATTEND ___ GYM
> EXERCISE AT HOME BY ___
> TAKE ___ SUPPLEMENTS
> OTHER: ___

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET SWOLE
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 10:05:33 pm »

>TAKE ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 10:13:05 pm »

>EXERCISE AT HOME BY CALISTHENICS

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 10:20:38 pm »

Attend the ☺ Gym.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 10:34:51 pm »

>EXERCISE AT HOME BY DEADLIFTING.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 12:46:02 am »

> EXERCISE AT HOME BY PUNCHING HOLES IN MY WALLS
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 01:01:32 am »

> OTHER:  EAT ALL THE FUKKEN SPINACH IN MY FRIDGE.
AND ALL THE BEANS AND CHICKPEAS. THEN JOG TO THE STORE AND ACQUIRE MORE.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 01:12:27 am »

> ATTEND _MOOSKLE_ GYM!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:18:55 am by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 01:17:36 am »

>ATTEND _BEAR___ GYM
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 04:35:40 am »

> EXERCISE AT HOME BY PUNCHING A CAR TO DEATH!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 07:50:00 am »

> ATTEND ANGRY KANGAROO GYM
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
  • Still wondering why orang man and meme man feud.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 03:29:03 pm »

>OTHER: WRESTLE !!BEARS!!
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.
"Problems with playing in evil biomes"

Sheyra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 03:39:39 pm »

> TAKE PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS/SUPPLEMENTS

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 11:00:35 pm »

>TAKE ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS
(3) Glass takes all the supplements in his house... which turns out to be a few vitamin boosters and half a cup of coffee. He feels ENERGETIC afterwards, but not SWOLE.

>EXERCISE AT HOME BY CALISTHENICS
(6) As he logs on to calisthenics.fitzone.fit one day, Shadowclaw discovers that a popular poster has been banned. The moderation log is vague—something about a "forbidden routine". Sounds like something out of a movie, almost. So Shadowclaw digs a little deeper, finds the guy's email address, and sends him a message...

...Then goes to bed, because it's like 1 AM and he's probably not gonna get a response tonight.

Attend the ☺ Gym.
(5) ☺'s uniquely positive approach to coaching turns out to be a MAGIC MUSCLE FORMULA. Devastator gains +1 HAPPYSWOLE and a generally optimistic outlook on the world.

>EXERCISE AT HOME BY DEADLIFTING.
(5) NRDL has heard that "deadlifting" is something strong people do, so he's eager to try it out. Unfortunately, his computer got wrecked in an ill-fated lifting exercise, and his phone is in a similar state. So he can't actually look it up.

...Maybe it's just lifting until you feel like you're dead? No pain, no gain, right? So he spends all night lifting weights, furniture, and at one point his fridge, even as his muscles scream in agony. At the end of it, he has +2 PAIN POWER and a strong desire to look up what deadlifting actually is so he can switch over to that.

> EXERCISE AT HOME BY PUNCHING HOLES IN MY WALLS
(4) Rune punches a bunch of holes in the wall. It's painful, it's not a very good form of exercise, and his landlord is probably gonna be pissed. He "gains" +0 OUCH FISTS.

> OTHER:  EAT ALL THE FUKKEN SPINACH IN MY FRIDGE.
AND ALL THE BEANS AND CHICKPEAS. THEN JOG TO THE STORE AND ACQUIRE MORE.

(3) Yoink eats all the spinach in his house, which is one can. He then eats all the beans in his house, which is one can, and all the chickpeas, which is no cans. How is he supposed to bulk up like this?! He jogs to the corner store in a huff, but it's closed for renovations. Fuck. He can see the canned veggies through the window, calling out from the shelf like a shoal of sirens. Taunting him. Tempting him...

> ATTEND _MOOSKLE_ GYM!
(6) After drinking a few strange potions ("They're performance enhancers," they said) and doing some oddly specific exercises, CABL is TRANSFORMED into A LITERAL MOOSE. He'd better hope that THE COMPETITION accepts sentient animals; if it doesn't, his +2 MOOSLE is just going to go to waste.

>ATTEND _BEAR___ GYM
(5) After drinking a few strange potions and doing some oddly specific exercises, Irony is—wait, what? We already did this one? OK, fine. Irony just gets some hair on his chest and some muscle on his arms, represented more briefly as +1 BEAR BULK.

> EXERCISE AT HOME BY PUNCHING A CAR TO DEATH!
(4) It's impossible to kill something that isn't alive, but that doesn't stop Zultan from trying. At the end of it, he has two (2) bleeding knuckles, four (4) busted car doors, and plus one (+1) CARWRECKER ARM.

> ATTEND ANGRY KANGAROO GYM
(6) After drinking a few strange—fuck! After, uh, attending a virtual gym hosted by a weird guy in Australia, Ziizo learns how to get crazy leg muscles by jumping in place over and over again forever. It works, and he gains the +2 KANGAROO to prove it.

>OTHER: WRESTLE !!BEARS!!
(5) Wrestling a bear isn't enough, King decides. It's practically cliche. So he takes things a step further, packing gasoline and a lighter on his trip to the woods. Then, when he comes across a sleeping bear, he uses them exactly as you'd expect; the details are pretty gnarly, so I'm just gonna say he gains +2 INFERNO BEAR TECHNIQUE and leave it at that.

> TAKE PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS/SUPPLEMENTS
(5) Sheyra goes down to the local shady jacket man and asks for performance-enhancing drugs.

"What kind?"
"All of them."

He buys all of them, takes all of them, and feels all of them. He doesn't even suffer any side effects, unless you count +2 ENHANCED MUSCLE as a side effect... or peer into the future a little.

Spoiler: Muscle Tally (click to show/hide)
the fuck are these rolls

Alright, WICKED WEDNESDAY is over and done with. It's THRILLING THURSDAY now; what are your plans?

> TRY OUT ___ MIRACLE DIET
> SEEK OUT ___ TRAINER
> LEARN HOW TO ___
> OTHER: ___
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:23:12 pm by Elephant Parade »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 11:16:29 pm »

What the fuck is my turn that’s not what calisthenics is lol?

>SEEK OUT MMA WORLD CHAMPION TEACHER
Pages: [1] 2 3