Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Poll: Do you mind if I shift how Talents work in favor of a superior system to the +X?

Please keep it the way it is
- 0 (0%)
Go ahead
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 06, 2018, 02:21:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: Murder, Inc. - Mission 2: Foul Play [Turn 40] (Defunct)  (Read 41340 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Murder, Inc. - Mission 2: Foul Play [Turn 39]
« Reply #420 on: September 01, 2018, 01:51:33 am »

Await pick up. Be utterly bored.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Murder, Inc. - Mission 2: Foul Play [Turn 40]
« Reply #421 on: September 02, 2018, 10:38:34 pm »

Turn 40 Begins

Await pick up. Be utterly bored.
Antony yawns, leaning up against the nearest lamppost. Surely it would be a cold day in hell if the good doctor's skills were to be needed. At least the (admittedly grating) distant sounds of the city are here to keep him company.

As for pick up, he gets the feeling their "ride" won't be taking passengers until the mission is done.

Turn 40 Ends
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murder, Inc. - Mission 2: Foul Play [Turn 40]
« Reply #422 on: September 05, 2018, 03:02:53 pm »

Hey guys, GM here. I unfortunately do not come with the news that a turn will be out soon. Life's a bit hectic right now with my studies and preparing to transition from one period of life to another. Could be a few more days before I get a turn in or it could be longer.

I thank everyone who chooses to stick through this, and I understand if anyone loses interest and doesn't want to.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Murder, Inc. - Mission 2: Foul Play [Turn 40] (brief hiatus)
« Reply #423 on: September 05, 2018, 06:05:02 pm »

This has been really fun. Definitely sticking around. Best of luck with real life stuff.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murder, Inc. - Mission 2: Foul Play [Turn 40] (hiatus)
« Reply #424 on: September 14, 2018, 04:43:33 pm »

So about that hiatus... looks like it isn't going to be ending for a bit. There's been some real delays and I've still yet to get banking-related troubles out of the way. Here's hoping it all blows over soon.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murder, Inc. - Mission 2: Foul Play [Turn 40] (Defunct)
« Reply #425 on: October 13, 2018, 06:10:58 pm »

I've got good news and bad news.

First, the bad news. I'm done with Murder Inc. as well as RTD/FG&RP in general. I used to have a passion for RTDs and forum games as a story-telling medium, but I'm afraid it's all gone now.

The good news is that I'm taking what I've got built on this "world" and converting it into a series of short stories. Behind the scenes there's a lot of writing. I guess that's part of what disinterested me. Most of what I'm writing will never be appreciated or even recognized while the story takes this form, but with a more story-driven approach I get to decide what the reader sees without any potential for derailment(as fun as those can be, they can also be terribly frustrating for me.)

If you're interested in what I've got so far, PM me. I'm a little shy when it comes to sharing my writings though, so if I delay in responding don't take it personally. That's it, really.

Best wishes to all of Bay12,
Mallos

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Murder, Inc. - Mission 2: Foul Play [Turn 40] (Defunct)
« Reply #426 on: October 15, 2018, 07:01:36 am »

Well, this makes me sad, as I was looking forward to getting back into the game someday, but I look forward to reading your stories when you feel like sharing them!   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]