Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [47.02] Goetic Demons Pack  (Read 6718 times)

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
[47.02] Goetic Demons Pack
« on: October 06, 2018, 12:46:00 pm »

Hey, this is a minor mod I've been working on to not get rusty. It's a relatively simple collection of the 72 demons from the Ars Goetia as evil biome inhabitants - all have varying body builds and abilities, all are also adventure mode playable.

Spoiler: Full list (click to show/hide)

Download link here - this should work with any 44 version if you're still on an older one, or when the update comes out, since this is just creature additions.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 11:49:47 am by ZM5 »

Mundus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] Goetic Demons Pack
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 07:21:39 am »

You have have idea how long I have wanted this.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 04:46:43 am »

Quick fix - thanks to squamous for pointing it out - Sabnock's body plan was looking for a material that didn't exist (forgot to rename it when I was copying over templates) - should be fixed now.

Bob69Joe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 09:33:23 pm »

Hey, these are really cool. Just one question... no hermaphrodism?!?! :D :D :D Just kidding. But, are these just a copy into the raw folder? It should work for most other mods then?

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 03:39:43 am »

Yeah, you'd just drop them off into the raw folder, they don't edit vanilla stuff so they should work with mostly anything.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [47.02] Goetic Demons Pack
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 11:52:43 am »

Small update for 47 - Leraje's and Forcas' bow/trident attacks are now edged alongside any frost bolt spells, also rebalanced the values of the natural slashing/stabbing attacks some of the demons had. The mend wounds spell some of the demons like Buer have also now stops bleeding, closes wounds, heals tissues and nerves. Hopefully once the worldgen crashes are sorted these'll pop up occasionally as villains.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 11:55:07 am by ZM5 »

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [47.02] Goetic Demons Pack
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2020, 12:40:16 pm »

These sound great, though i have quite a bit of interest in perhaps being true to the source material of Goetia and instead making the introduction of these creatures with [DOES_NOT_EXIST] summonable only for some grimoire books or secret slabs to come across.

Great modder asset.