Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Kerbal Wizard Acadamy  (Read 22881 times)

Re: Kerbal Wizard Acadamy
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2018, 05:54:51 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Use the matches magical fire-makers to help get inspiration for a spell!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2018, 06:40:46 am »

Go to the Administration office and find some duct tape and a deck of cards.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 07:54:52 am »

Go to the administrations office and file the notices to the next of kin using the correct method required.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2018, 11:51:29 am »

RNJebediah was not kind to you lot today.

Sneak Go to Scrying pool, and siphon requisition a gallon of water magic scrying pool thing
Spoiler: Neil (click to show/hide)
(2) You sneak into the scrying pool area and grab a handful of water. By the time you get back to report your success, all you have is wet hands. The scrying pool must be protected by some powerful magic, you think.

Search for a magic marker and tape

You didn't specify a location, so you just stand there, patting your pockets and mumbling to your self (2) you don't find anything besides the three items in your list. Also, delete the items you don't have from your list, eh?

Look for the astronaut guy in the solitary confinement
University Saferooms

(5) you find Jebediah in one of the storage rooms! He's in a command pod. Someone built a hatch over the door! You pry the ladder off the hatch and roll the command pod over to the launch bay. They attach it to the rocket and prepare for launch. Gain 3 research points and 1 short ladder.

Mark the "Find Jebediah Kerman" mission as complete on your sheet.

Requsition Jebediah Kerman by running thoughout the halls screaming his name, kidnapping whoever responds to the name (because obviously that means its them) and stuffing them into the rocket before sprinting away and proclaiming my victory to the heavens!
(2) you run screaming through the halls shouting for Jebediah. A dozen other candidates, mission control officers, research post-docs, and angry business owners are doing the same. In the confusion, you are unable to get hold of one of them long enough to drag them to the launch pad.

search for Jebediah Kerman (the austronaut) in the bathrooms

(2) you find a container of mystery goo! Wait, that's not mystery goo. Ew. Ugh. Gross. You leave in a hurry and call a janitor.

Use the matches magical fire-makers to help get inspiration for a spell!
(2 )you chew thoughtfully on a couple matches. No inspiration comes. You wipe the drool from your strong green chin and listen to the distant sounds of Kerbals shouting your name in the astronaut dorms.

Go to the Administration office and find some duct tape and a deck of cards.
(2) you go to the administration office to find it marked "Closed for debugging."

Go to the administrations office and file the notices to the next of kin using the correct method required.

NNNNNENEEEEEEERRRRRRDDDDD! (1) the sack you are dragging tears, spilling letters and a sleeping Kerbal everywhere.
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2018, 12:15:43 pm »

Chew the matches harder! Carefully think on the magical fire makers with more intensity!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2018, 01:54:39 pm »

Grab a wheelbarrow, and then use it to collect ALL THE THINGS! if it isn't nailed down, or if the nails are loose, then collect it and dump it in the middle of whatever room seems the most convenient to stash stuff inside!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2018, 02:35:43 pm »

Discover fire using my matches! If that succeeds, discover water using the bottle.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2018, 02:43:02 pm »

Search for a magic marker and tape in the admnistrator's offices and try to remember where to file the next of kin note

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2018, 09:48:22 pm »

Go to help in filing the notices to next of kind

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2018, 04:33:25 am »

Go and look for some duct tape and a deck of cards in the Dormitories.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2018, 08:48:42 am »

drink water in water bottle, use bottle to grab some scrying pool water.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2018, 06:09:51 pm »

Ask this person who fell out of the sack if he's allright, and also what the heck he was doing in the sack.

Then try and file these things again, try and get the sackperson to help if possible.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2018, 05:42:12 pm »

Chew the matches harder! Carefully think on the magical fire makers with more intensity!
(5) an epiphany! you take the matches out of your mouth and dribble a bit into your hand. You concentrate and, realizing you are getting nowhere with Fire, cast Water with your bottle. Yo now have access to the element Water. You are now not thirsty. You have almost made a spell! You spend your first research point (that I din't ee on your sheet) on the material

Grab a wheelbarrow, and then use it to collect ALL THE THINGS! if it isn't nailed down, or if the nails are loose, then collect it and dump it in the middle of whatever room seems the most convenient to stash stuff inside!
(6)You steal requisition a wheelbarrow and start loading it up. paperwork, lunches, trashcans, fellow Kerbals, dirt, everything goes in the barrow. You attract the attention of some fellow wizardlings and they follow you, throwing things in the barrow too. You end up overloaded and dump the whole pile in the hallway of the dorm, first floor. You now have access to PILE OF JUNK

Discover fire using my matches! If that succeeds, discover water using the bottle.

(3) you discvover Fire! You spend your research point (that I don't see on your sheet) on teh material. You can now cast a spell using Fire!

Search for a magic marker and tape in the admnistrator's offices and try to remember where to file the next of kin note

(1) you lock yourself in a closet. (6) well, this seems a good place to file Next of Kin Notices. Now if yo uonly had some notices on hand, you cold file them immediately.

Go to help in filing the notices to next of kind

(1) you grab a stack of napkins from the dispenser in the cafeteria and scatter the napkins on the tables. This doesn't seem to help at all

Go and look for some duct tape and a deck of cards in the Dormitories.
(6) you find both of those! Some of the duct tape is currently in use, tying fellow Kerbals to chairs, the wall, the ceiling. That doesn't stop you! You now have access to Duct Tape (Gently Used), and cards (mixed deck). You gain one research point and finish your currrent active Mission!

drink water in water bottle, use bottle to grab some scrying pool water.
(1) you drink your water then sneak back int ot he scrying pool. You fall face first into the pool. A dozen Kerbal Scry-ists haul you out. Your bottle drifts away to join a small flotilla of them already floating in the pool. So many 1s ...

Ask this person who fell out of the sack if he's allright, and also what the heck he was doing in the sack.

Then try and file these things again, try and get the sackperson to help if possible.

"I was looking for the administration Office!" The Kerbal exclaims, rubbing her bleary eyes and yawning. (6 )you and teh sack Kerbal hurridly grab up the papers and stuff them in a trash can. Notices Filed! 1 Research point for you!
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2018, 05:47:30 pm »

Almost done! Now, just need to CHANNEL THE POWER WITHIN, AND MAKE THE WAVES BEND TO MY WILL!

or, ya'know, move a cup a bit.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2018, 07:26:26 pm »

See what can be found in the closet and take out water bottle and put on wizard yarn, try to divine the location of the tape out of the water bottle

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10