Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Kerbal Wizard Acadamy  (Read 22824 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Wizard Acadamy
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2018, 08:25:16 pm »

Discover water using the water bottle.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2018, 08:44:27 pm »

Find a Kerbal and mug it for research points.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2018, 12:07:19 am »

SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST! JUST A WHOLE LOT LOUDER AND A WHOLE LOT WORSE!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2018, 07:36:40 am »

Try and create fire with the matches.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2018, 11:34:56 pm »

Wander into the assembly room. Pretend like I didn't just do that. Nope. Been here all along. dootdeedoo

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2018, 07:17:36 pm »

Ask sack Kerbal what their name is and what they needed to go here for.

Then go to the dormitories (or wherever else the kitchens are located) and try to procure myself either a bottle of water or a can of baked beans.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2018, 02:57:23 pm »

Almost done! Now, just need to CHANNEL THE POWER WITHIN, AND MAKE THE WAVES BEND TO MY WILL!

or, ya'know, move a cup a bit.

(3) I don't see a cup on your sheet. Your drool increases in volume and flow, however, thoroughly soaking your shirt and puddling at your feet. You have crafted your first spell! You now have unlocked [increase bodily fluid] spell, and whatever research points i said were available for this mission! Our first successful wizard!

See what can be found in the closet and take out water bottle and put on wizard yarn, try to divine the location of the tape out of the water bottle

Wizard yarn? I assume you mean your hat? Gonna assume you mean your hat. Alright, let's see, you put on your wizard hat and attempt to divine the location of tape: (5) you think real hard and stare at your water bottle for a minute. You think so hard you fall asleep and fall into a shelf. You bonk your head, then stumble backward as the entire contents of the shelf fall on you, spilling you and the stuff into the hallway. You find a couple different kinds of tape in the pile! Gain one research point and tape.

Discover water using the water bottle.

You consume your water and one research point and have now unlocked the element [water]! You now have [empty bottle]

Find a Kerbal and mug it for research points.

(2) you chase a few kerbals around, waving your rock and screaming. You don't get any research points, but you certainly present a fine image as Kerbal wizard. You gain one reputation point. No, I don't know what they are for either, don't ask. Or do. Whatever, i'm not the boss of you.

SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST! JUST A WHOLE LOT LOUDER AND A WHOLE LOT WORSE!
(3) you join Karmen up there in running around screaming at Kerbals and scooping up whatever they drop when they run. I have no idea what you have at this point, but you toss it in your hallway stash all the same, just in time for some nut to set it all on fire.

Try and create fire with the matches.
(6) you set fire to the hallway loot pile! You consume one research point and gain [fire]. You learn the level 1 Kerbal spell [arson]!
You burn down half the dormitory. You consume your matches. You have become a real Kerbal wizard today.

Wander into the assembly room. Pretend like I didn't just do that. Nope. Been here all along. dootdeedoo
(2) you wander around campus and end up in the empty parking lot. You casually stand in the middle of a bare patch of concrete and act normal, idly picking your nose and staring at the plume of smoke coming from the dorms.

Ask sack Kerbal what their name is and what they needed to go here for.

Then go to the dormitories (or wherever else the kitchens are located) and try to procure myself either a bottle of water or a can of baked beans.

(1) you go to ask Sack Kerbal what his name is, but he has already walked off. You head back to the dorms only to discover a crowd around them pointing and oohing and aahing at the fire.

New missions available:
put out the dorm fire!
find a familiar!
locate the alchemy lab!
gather 'research' from casting a spell!
gain a spellbook to store your spells and research in!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2018, 03:29:55 pm »

Use water and fire to send a wave of glowing water at the dorms.

((Shouldn't duscovering water have taken 2 points?))

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2018, 03:56:03 pm »

Use Increase Body Fluids on a Kerbal near the fire, empowered by MY AWESOMENESS. Since we are made up of mostly water, this should cause them to put of the fire! right? riiiiigggghttttt?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2018, 03:58:17 pm »

Find Familiar! Start at the highest place I can find nearby!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2018, 05:37:44 pm »

give my rock a name. It’s my familiar now. Right? Right?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2018, 08:18:54 pm »

Go tape together some paper in the closet to make a spell book then go toss water onto the fires and thus discover summoning water, spend a research point or something on it I don't know.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2018, 10:19:54 pm »

go to the bus stop is time to visit the zoo.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2018, 03:54:25 am »

Try as JebbilvalentbilljebbillbobBillMcTaalikjeb did to present an image of normality, there was something decidly abnormal about the circumstances he found himself in. Something here required immediate attention, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it...

Wait, his finger?

Investigate the strange holes my fingers seem to have found in the middle of my face. Use my pencil to see just how deep they go, navigating their depths with the reckless enthusiasm of a would-be kerbonaut. Bring back samples.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2018, 05:32:25 am »

Run out of the dormitory, then go look for a rat.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10