Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: issue with loading world  (Read 891 times)

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
issue with loading world
« on: October 14, 2018, 06:48:52 pm »

(sorry if this is the wrong section for this)
Recently, I tried to move a few of my worlds from my laptop to my family desktop, as my map has a FPS of 2 on my laptop and the desktop has a beefier processor. (the only time it went that low was when i got to the HFS) After some fiddling around to try to figure out how to import it, two of the worlds worked. the third one, aka the one that i really want to access  ::) doesn't. i'm using the LinuxLNP and the Lazy Mac Pack.
The world loads partially, but crashes and quits at "Loading Formations"
[DFHack]# /Applications/Lazy Mac Pack v0.44.05 dfhack-r2/df_osx v0.44.05/dfhack: line 30: 22148 Segmentation fault: 11  DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=./hack/libdfhack.dylib ./dwarfort.exe "$@"
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 10:25:32 pm by nezclaw »
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
Re: issue with loading world
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 11:56:47 pm »

well nvm then. i went and transferred a backup and wonder of wonders it worked. guess the save was corrupted or something.
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.