Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

[SG] Yume no Taisen

(1/8) > >>

Outsider:
I haven't done a good job of the one "SG" (I call them CYOAs but whatever!) I tried running, so have this one as an apology! Slow updating, but it'll be fun! I promise!

Have you ever those stories? The ones that talk about mystical realms, hidden worlds, magical places? The kinds in fairy tales? The kinds that you find in religious books? Or at TEDtalks? What if those places were real--each and every one of them? What if they were all connected? What if you were told that in this place, men and gods fought and jostled one another for clout? Or if demons and debutantes sipped wine and exchanged pleasantries in red-lit bars? If lace-laden bedmaidens kept aliens warm at night? If dragons dueled with angels?

Well, that place is called Lucid, and it touches all other worlds. Every last one. It exists outside of reality, between dream and wake. Light and dark. Life and death. You're about to become yet another of its many tourists. But take heed; Lucid isn't all rainbows and sunshine. You may be hated here. You may even be hunted here. Rest assured, this journey is unlike any you've been on in your short life, but when Lucid claims a soul, you are tribute. You are entertainment.

Now, go on, and don't disappoint!

A night, no different to those before it. You would simply lie down, and let the sweet feeling of slumber take you. However, tonight you'd find yourself . . . rerouted. Though you wouldn't know it. Even as you suddenly "wake up" and find yourself in a bright forest, possessing a blinding verdant theme about itself. This green was so very brilliant. Not bright, but just brilliant. As if it had a holy quality to it. As if every tree was planted by god himself. The trees, you'd realise as you stood up, didn't have brown bark, but orange and blue. And the ground on which you stood. You would expect to see beige or brown, but here the dirt had a blue-purpleish hue.

Where am I, you think to yourself as you dust yourself off a bit. Nothing of interest is within eyesight, save for a small wooden signpost. It has three options. They read . . .

> WEST, to the lake
> EAST, to the Castle of Dreams
> NORTH, to Terminus

Where do you elect to go? There isn't telling what lies at any destination.

King Zultan:
Go west, to the LAKE!

Outsider:
((Damn thing lost this post. Luckily I have the next update already. Smh.))

Things missed:

- voted on male/female (male won)
- went to the lake
- noticed an alien flower girl who had a humanoid female body bathing in the lake, naked
- ignored her, and continued to explore the lake
- rested by a tree

a1s:
female.
and
Call out to her, us girls need to stick together.

Maximum Spin:
Contrarily, male, ignore and continue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version