Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which graphics set should the Modest Mod be uploaded in next?

DungeonSet
- 0 (0%)
GemSet
- 5 (20%)
Ironhand
- 3 (12%)
Mayday
- 0 (0%)
Meph
- 9 (36%)
Obsidian
- 1 (4%)
Spacefox
- 7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: «Modest Mod» [v0.44.12-4] (More Accelerated)  (Read 2457 times)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
Re: «Modest Mod» [v0.44.12-2] (Now With Graphics!)
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2019, 12:42:08 am »

Yeah seems to be a bug, I downloaded the mod and checked the raws.

"reaction_modest_brew.txt"

there is 1 reaction that I raise an eyebrow to, and then also the reaction that Prismaa is refering to.

BREW_SPECIFIC_FRUIT_PLUMP_HELMET (eyebrow raiser here,does anything grow plump helmets as a fruit?)

MASS_BREW_SPECIFIC_PLUMP_HELMET <- this is the one Prismaa is having an issue with

Code: [Select]
[REAGENT:plant:6:[color=red]PLANT_GROWTH[/color]:NONE:PLANT_MAT:MUSHROOM_HELMET_PLUMP:MUSHROOM]Should just be PLANT not PLANT_GROWTH

LargeSnail

• Bay Watcher
  • Sluggish Modder
    • View Profile
Re: «Modest Mod» [v0.44.12-2] (Now With Graphics!)
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2019, 03:13:23 pm »

Thanks Prismaa and Hugo_The_Dwarf. The fact is that, in previous versions of this mod, the plump helmets used to be growths, but in the last update created by Button they turned into regular plants again and she didn't change the reactions for brewing them properly.
If you want to, you can edit the reaction by yourself without needing to generate another world, Prismaa.

I already fixed that, and also updated a little bit the mod. Today I will upload a new version, and after I finish my other project I will focus on this again.

LargeSnail

• Bay Watcher
  • Sluggish Modder
    • View Profile
Re: «Modest Mod» [v0.44.12-3] (More Accelerated)
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2019, 05:18:30 pm »

Well, after a short testing of the lastest version of this mod I discovered that adding ARMORLEVEL:1 to regular clothes doesn't only prevent those items from wearing, but also makes them unable to being used by dwarves. I'll release a new version, and this time with a new module that adds some dfhack-related tweaks to boost the regular Accelerated Module.
If you're playing with the lastest version of the Modest Mod, the workaround to erase the embarrassment of your dwarves is using DFhack and running the following command:
Code: [Select]
fixnaked
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 08:39:55 pm by LargeSnail »

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
Re: «Modest Mod» [v0.44.12-4] (More Accelerated)
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2019, 10:41:14 pm »

They can still "use" it but it has to be for military use. However with the new changes to wear and tear for weapons and armor, you're better off leaving clothing as is, and just making new sets for civvies that need it.
Pages: 1 [2]