Populace: The Tradesmens Union
Holding Back The Cold: Nothing
Transport: Foot and Hope
Resources: Plentiful
Magic and Technology: Advanced and Prepared

10ebbor10:
Hmm, neat.

I'll follow this with interest.

--- Quote from: Supernerd on October 21, 2018, 08:37:25 pm ---I'm pretty sure everyone gets their own city. Otherwise the comments about races playing very differently from eachother would be meaningless.

--- End quote ---

I think it's a suggestion game with a single city. Mine's like that, and this one seems like it'll be similar?

King Zultan:

--- Quote from: Shadowclaw777 on October 21, 2018, 08:16:42 pm ---Magical Race Bazansa

Colony Name: Drakken’s Reach
Race: Draconians (Dragon-People, the GM decides on the wings)
Populace: The University (-1)
Holding Back The Cold: Magic (+1)
Transport: The Pack Train (-1) We do not ask about draconic pack animals.
Resources: (-0) Limited
Magic and Technology: Advanced and Prepared (-2)

You should definitely vote for this proposal to add a interesting tick to the flame heart and winter approaching them, and not f*^%# cat-girl expedition, I’m looking at fallacy on this one

--- End quote ---
+1

Terenos:
Ah yes, sorry if that was unclear. There is only the one city (It would be far too complicated methinks to run several. Although in the future if I get stricken with some sort of lunacy I may try it). So decide amongst yourselves which is best. So far the Draconians are winning with two votes.

To clarify about races playing differently: There will be different tech lines, innovations, events, based on the chosen race.This is to add replayability in the future, should your colony die horrifically and you decide on something else.

Also who says you'll only get a population of Dwarves? Maybe you'll be benevolent and accept some human refugees?

Jilladilla:

--- Quote from: dgr11897 on October 21, 2018, 07:26:37 pm ---Plan: Strike the earth!!
Colony name: Boatmurdered 3
Race: Dwarves
Holding back the cold: Dig deep
Populace: refugees
Transport: The pack train
Resources: Normal
Magic and technology:Some examples.

--- End quote ---
+1

Part of me is wondering if we should set up a proper Votebox for vote tracking? Although it's not convoluted enough yet that we can't make do without.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version