Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: the dwarf Rakust Minedpleated, Master?  (Read 1218 times)

Auxxiliary

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
the dwarf Rakust Minedpleated, Master?
« on: October 21, 2018, 06:21:15 pm »

I have been really trying to dive into Legends viewer more. I have a lot of questions on what things mean and have tried to research many of them to no avail but I will keep it to just 1 question today.

Udib Roofslick (Historical Figure) says she has "the dwarf Rakust Minedpleated, Master" under Related Historical Figures. Under the even log it even has an entry that "In 114, midspring, Udib settled in Lonemine in order to be with the master."

Is there a dwarf apprenticeship program? If so can i join? lol

I lied I have another, I looked at an Artifact that says it is stored at a "Dreamedfenced" which "is a Vault" guarded by "Puppets of Penoc, Crafted Champions, Dooms of Penoc" am I correct in assuming Vaults are just like a dungeon or a cave created at world creation and are where "!fun!" is at? the named creatures "of Penoc" is referring to a god created along with the world? Are these spoilers?
Thank you for answering my noob questions.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: the dwarf Rakust Minedpleated, Master?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 07:23:48 pm »

Artists (and necromancers) have apprentices. Very often in Legends you can see people becoming apprentices of poets, singers, dancers, etc or else having their applications rejected for various reasons (hopefully that bit will tie into discontent and villanous schemes).

Vaults are indeed a fine source of Fun. Enjoy yourself.
(They have a procedurally generated civ name - not sure if it has any meaning right now though).
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 07:26:13 pm by Shonai_Dweller »

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 06:45:30 am »

It's probably spoilery to some:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Auxxiliary

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 01:41:54 pm »

Thanks for the replies.